Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Evil Comedian Episode 27 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Evil Comedian Episode 27 (445 Views)

Mandy's Law Episode 27 / Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian / Evil Comedian Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evil Comedian Episode 27 by Mayman: 3:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
Tinfelo! Mrs Deliverance Deliverance called with the loudest scream from the sitting room. Yes, I'm coming ma. Tinfelo replied from his bedroom. He came. Ma, I'm here, did you call me? He asked. No, she said, I announced you, nonsense, you answered me early but it took you long to come why? She asked. I was busy! He replied. You are no longer busy? She asked. Yes ma. He said. Now get back to being busy, go and wash those dirty plates littering in the kitchen with immediate effect. She commanded. Tinfelo stood staring at her.
Read more: http://www.njuwo.com/2014/12/evil-comedian-episode-27.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Freedom…..making Good Use Of Today For Tomorrows Benefit / Life Is Too Short To Be Anything But Happy / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.