Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment (7485 Views)

Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta / Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by tomietush(m): 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
this kept me thinking, boys without apartment keep taking their girlfriends to their friends just fr the sake of sex. so ladies what is your take on this? will you follow your boyfriend to his friend's house for bleeping?
keep it rolling
Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by KELVINXY: 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
tomietush:
this kept me thinking, boys without apartment keep taking their girlfriends to their friends just fr the sake of sex. so ladies what is your take on this? will you follow your boyfriend to his friend's house for bleeping?
keep it rolling

Seriously
Address the bold

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by MRSANITY(m): 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
YOU REALLY EXPCT ANY GIRL IN NAIRALAND TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION? ALL OF THEM DEY DO LIKE SAY THEY NO DEY FUCCK

22 Likes

Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by aristocrazzy: 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
That one small sef. Boiz dey straff for friend's uncle's house. Pesin dey no know.
Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
Friend's house is better,what of people that do it in dark places,abandon places,near well,under trees nko?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by sKeetz(m): 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
I do am under stairs that year sef grin grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
No nairaland female has ever been pracked in her boyfriend's friend's apartment. All their boyfriends have houses and mansions except when they are about to break up or have broken up.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by tosyne2much(m): 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
here to watch some hypocrites derail this thread even though they are guilty of the act
Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
Question!
Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by andysnoopy(m): 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
Best place to Bleep if you don't have an apartment is at the beach lol...
Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by ireneony(f): 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
one of my priority of dating a guy is, he must have an apartment, if not am not dating

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by tomietush(m): 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
one of my priority of dating a guy is, he must have an apartment, if not am not dating
hmmmm. n what if he lied to you?
Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by tomietush(m): 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
KELVINXY:

Seriously
Address the bold

what abt it? a real man sud av his own apartment#mythought#
Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by rittyben(f): 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hahahahahahahhahaahhaahhahahaahhahahaaahhhaah
Just passing
Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by slimshadie(f): 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
I shall not comment... grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
I don't date guys for sex.
Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by KELVINXY: 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
tomietush:
what abt it? a real man sud av his own apartment#mythought#

ok
So that's ur definition of real man?
Aiit

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by Milly02(m): 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
Watching in 3D
Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by tomietush(m): 5:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
VickyyB:
I don't date guys for sex.
so sex isnt involved?
Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
when i dey school many of my close paddies dey Bring their BaBe come my room to phuk and dem dey do likewise 4 me.na for am to signal u and u go leave room 4 dem grin.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by Codeblues(m): 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
slimshadie:
I shall not comment... grin
U don't need to comment cos the gods already knows why. cool

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by ggrin(f): 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
never underrate the power of conji wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
dey can move d pary to anywhere, dey ain't couples after all. no time to check time
Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by Trendy247: 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
andysnoopy:
Best place to Bleep if you don't have an apartment is at the beach lol...
Only bitches are bleeped at the beach.
Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by MRSANITY(m): 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
so that when you are bleeping him and shouting ha ha harder, people will not hear abi?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
n how many apartments have u bn to so far?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
It's awkward!!!
Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
A friend apartment is better some people na inside bush which I know some nairalanders are not excluded

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by seangy4konji: 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
So na crime for my babe to knacks I. My friends place?she na her papa house we go knack?if d konji meet us fr there then why my girl friend no go tentebo?

U peeps with questions.

Nl girls be acting like say dem never spread leg for stair case or for weird places before.like say Holy Spirit no see dem wen dem deh do d act codedly so when them enter holy nairaland. Holy Spirit no discover them.

Most of d holy ones here are the once weh don masturbatee 30 years one for ground.

Yeye deh smell.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by lilmax(m): 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
Where are the ladies na? Oh I forgot "sex" is involved
Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
Almost every girl has done this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Pretty Lady Ran Mad Today After Been Dropped By A Benz Car(pics) / Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) / Five Best Sex Postions For Women With Big Butts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.