Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience (4205 Views)

Ladies! Have You Ever Had The Boldness To Take This Step? / Chai! Nigerian Girls Have Suffered! Can You Imagine This? (picture) / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by robedu: 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
A NEW HUZZLING WAYS HAS EMERGED FOR BAD AND LAZY GUYS

I don't know if other successful career ladies do come across this clowns, it's quite funny.

So some guys find out that you are successful as a lady, instead of carrying guns to rob they want to pass through your heart.

Have had few experiences but the one of today makes me laugh so hard(please note i am not saying career ladies dont find love oo, real love everywhere but i cannot understand why some silly ones do this).

So i just met this guy in a friends wedding, i was the MC, he was one of the grooms men, we've known each other for sometimes now but we have never talked.

So he used the opportunity at the wedding to get my number and we took the conversation to whatsapp, before we could say jack, he has proclaim all the love in the world, how he had always loved me, how he had always wish we were together etc.

Just three weeks into the discussion, i have not even accepted to be his girl friend, i told him i will think and pray about it but we kept on chatting sha and he always proclaim this love like he's serious lol.

On Tuesday, the bloody banking hall stroller (na banker e talk say e be na) came to me to say he want to buy a car, i should tell him how i bought mine, i redirected him to Elizade where i got mind and he started saying i should ask for pricing, i told him i cant go pricing cars when i am not the driver that he should walk into Elizade shop and make his findings. (Nairalanders that was just this monday oo).

Today, Oga banker came to me with several emails on my whatsapp and fb chat, sending me crying sticker, i ask what happened, he said he made a mistake in office so his boss gave him a query, transfer all the money from his account to his customer account he made the mistake on, so he is so broke and his mother just called he should send her a little money and her sis in Togo just called that he should send her Tfair back to Nigeria.

I said eyaa.. take it easy oo.

He said, now he is left with no option than to go and borrow one lady who works at a UBA bank close to his own bank Union Bank, i said good if she will give you, he said yes na, she will give him cos the lady has been disturbing him to have sex with her and date her, so she will fly over the opinion, i said ok, if that is ok by you.

The next thing he said, he wont go borrowing from the lady again, that she will disturb and force him to sleep with her if he does, i said ok good thought, he then said CAN YOU PLEASE BORROW ME 50K TO SOLVE THIS URGENT ISSUES I WILL GIVE YOU BACK ON FRIDAY WHEN MY BOSS RELEASE MY MONEY BACK TO MY ACCOUNT OR WHEN XMAS BONUS IS PAID. embarassed embarassed embarassed grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked

LAUGH WON KILL ME FOR HERE I DEY cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I TOLD HIM, YOU HAD BETTER GO AND ASK THE UBA STAFF THAT MAY GIVE YOU, BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE A KOBO TO GIVE OUT TO YOU. ALL MY BUDGE IS FIXED

6 Likes

Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by flinton(m): 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
Funi

1 Like

Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by robedu: 3:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
Very funny Flinton, i can laugh anymore
flinton:
Funi
Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by Ksslib(m): 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
Me sef... lwkmd.

The December struggle is indeed real. The guy been wan use you take celebrate maly klismas.cheesy

Erm but op, its not complete. what was your reply?

1 Like

Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by robedu: 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
I told him, you better go and borrrow the UBA staff who may give you, because i dont have any one kobo to give you, all my budget has been fixed, hehehehh hahahahah no maly klismas for him
Ksslib:
Me sef... lwkmd.

The December struggle is indeed real. The guy been wan use you take celebrate maly klismas.cheesy

Erm but op, its not complete. what was your reply?
Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by guente02(m): 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
Epistle bro.
Couldn't read. Whatever happened to summary.
Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by Ksslib(m): 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
robedu:
I told him, you better go and borrrow the UBA staff who may give you, because i dont have any one kobo to give you, all my budget has been fixed, hehehehh hahahahah no maly klismas for him
Hope he took it well? embarassed
Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by robedu: 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
It was an eye rolling thing, he felt dissapointed lol, ever since no whatapp messages oo lol
Ksslib:

Hope he took it well? embarassed
Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by Doncolio(m): 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
Funny but intelligent of you. Glad you didn't allow your emotion crowd your judgement.
Plus you should be proud of yourself, not many people have this sweet tale to tell.

1 Like

Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by rittyben(f): 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahaahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaha
Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by robedu: 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
My dear, we ladies just need to open our eyes and stop this fall in love things lol
Doncolio:
Funny but intelligent of you. Glad you didn't allow your emotion crowd your judgement.
Plus you should be proud of yourself, not many people have this sweet tale to tell.
Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by Ksslib(m): 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
robedu:
It was an eye rolling thing, he felt dissapointed lol, ever since no whatapp messages oo lol
lol. How will he whatsapp when 50k killed his so-called love for you? Lucky you though. Atleast you werent one of numerous desperados he could have who knows, swindled..

Erm, forgive my curiousity,for i have one last question.. If he had not tried to foool you under the guise of love but came up straight and asked you to borrow him money, would you have?
Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by robedu: 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
I would not have given him, a grown up young man of 32 should be able to huzzle to feed himself in Lagos, except if something happened to him that i know and i think he requires help on a plain ground without any love prank involved, i would have given him
Ksslib:

lol. How will he whatsapp when 50k killed his so-called love for you? Lucky you though. Atleast you werent one of numerous desperados he could have who knows, swindled..

Erm, forgive my curiousity,for i have one last question.. If he had not tried to foool you under the guise of love but came up straight and asked you to borrow him money, would you have?
Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by computerboy: 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OP, nice story. source abeg
Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by ideology(m): 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
Wait o o
robedu, is this what led to your conclusion that successful ladies are suffering??

Do you have more experiences of similar scenario??

1 Like

Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by Stephxoblessed(f): 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
I will comment later
Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by robedu: 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
Not like original suffering, you know the slang suffered in Lagos people use lol
ideology:
Wait o o
robedu, is this what led to your conclusion that successful ladies are suffering??

Do you have more experiences of similar scenario??

Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by 1one: 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
The guy been dey try hustle you na

Didn't you say a 32 year old man in lagos should be able to "huzzle"?

In a twisted way, he was just hustling your angle to see if water go commot from coconut

gringrin.

5 Likes

Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by ideology(m): 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
robedu:
Not like original suffering, you know the slang suffered in Lagos people use lol
Well then, I get your point.

The guy just played tricks (if he lied ) to get money from you.

Just like ladies lie to get money from men.
That is the way I see it.

2 Likes

Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by ted1741: 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
What does this have to do with successful career ladies? Nigierian men are daily scanmed by Nigerian ladies even the so called successful career ones sometimes are the worst. A friend introduced a medical doctor to me during one of my visits to Nigeria, we went on a date and she came in a very pricey and exotic car. To my dismay, she ordered the most expensive food in the menu. As if that was not sufficient, she ordered take out for her baby sister. Been a gentleman, I paid, next day, she claimed her landlord was threatening to evict her and all that mumbo jumbo. Unbeknown to me, she called two days after crying asking if I could lend her N600,000.00 because she needed to pay for 2 years in advance and promised to pay back before my departure. In her twisted mind, jjcs have no brain. Unfortunately for her, I wasn't thinking with my junior and this is someone am supposed to marry. My point is, you seem a bit pompous and presumptive, bad people come in either gender, age, religion, affiliation and ethnicity. Some men scam and persuade their innocent girlfriends who are students or have no decernable sources of livelihood to borrow and give them. They are just bad people simpliciter and prey on vulnerable people regardless of the social stratum of their victims. Men and women do it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
At OP,

For a successful career woman your written English is shockedshocked and lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. It is appalling please do something about it.

1 Like

Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
........One of those things single working-class ladies face
Good thing you didn't fall for his scam

~
Dem never born the man wey go scam moa grin
I've soo educated myself about internet/real life scam and fraud that I can smell it from afar and steer clear

1 Like

Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by robedu: 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
That Dr was a sucker, i hate it, be it a lady or a guy, why will you take food for your junior sister on another persons money, i cant ever do that, why will you ask your BF to pay for your house rent, thats madness. infact if i do not have enough money to pay any bill i dont eat out whether with a guy or not, people should learn to be on their own and stop disturbing another, it is called boyfriend/girlfriend and not an ATM
ted1741:
What does this have to do with successful career ladies? Nigierian men are daily scanmed by Nigerian ladies even the so called successful career ones sometimes are the worst. A friend introduced a medical doctor to me during one of my visits to Nigeria, we went on a date and she came in a very pricey and exotic car. To my dismay, she ordered the most expensive food in the menu. As if that was not sufficient, she ordered take out for her baby sister. Been a gentleman, I paid, next day, she claimed her landlord was threatening to evict her and all that mumbo jumbo. Unbeknown to me, she called two days after crying asking if I could lend her N600,000.00 because she needed to pay for 2 years in advance and promised to pay back before my departure. In her twisted mind, jjcs have no brain. Unfortunately for her, I wasn't thinking with my junior and this is someone am supposed to marry. My point is, you seem a bit pompous and presumptive, bad people come in either gender, age, religion, affiliation and ethnicity. Some men scam and persuade their innocent girlfriends who are students or have no decernable sources of livelihood to borrow and give them. They are just bad people simpliciter and prey on vulnerable people regardless of the social stratum of their victims. Men and women do it.

3 Likes

Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by Ksslib(m): 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
robedu:
I would not have given him, a grown up young man of 32 should be able to huzzle to feed himself in Lagos, except if something happened to him that i know and i think he requires help on a plain ground without any love prank involved, i would have given him
Hes even as old as 32 sef.. Smh.
Anyway, good to know. My curiousity is now satisfied..

2 Likes

Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by robedu: 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
Thats the best tin to do jaree, guard youself wele welle
Zeemoor:
........One of those things single working-class ladies face
Good thing you didn't fall for his scam

~
Dem never born the man wey go scam moa grin
I've soo educated myself about internet/real life scam and fraud that I can smell it from afar and steer clear

Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by robedu: 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
Sorry sir, i studied engineering and only did Eng in 1st year *wink* lol grin grin grin cheesy cheesy, you can become my english teacher tongue
sihom:
At OP,

For a successful career woman your written English is shockedshocked and lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. It is appalling please do something about it.

5 Likes

Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by Sunkyphil(m): 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
u for give am na cheesy
Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by itstpia8: 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
ted1741:

cash and cash
Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by itstpia8: 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
Sunkyphil:
u for give am na cheesy

i wonder.

anyway, op, sorry for your bad experience.
Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by Afroconnect: 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
Bi-tches do this everyday-since u bi-tches say its equal rights for both genders,so u should swallow it.

1 Like

Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by Equado(m): 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
Some guys are shameless...but truth be told @ op...if you had feelings 4 this guy you would have 4llen a victim...ladies are exploited financially by guys they v feelings 4.........

3 Likes

Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by Equado(m): 7:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
sihom:
At OP,

lolzzzz#EVIL!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Genotype AC / Funny Relationship Pictures Come And Laugh / The Secret To Better Sexual Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.