Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,799,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Scorned Wife Leaves Cheating Husband And Twin Sister Naked In Parking Lot! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Scorned Wife Leaves Cheating Husband And Twin Sister Naked In Parking Lot! (4017 Views)

Woman Caught Having Sex With Passed-out-drunk Boyfriend In A Parking Lot(photos) / Woman Gets Revenge, Leaves Cheating Husband & Twin naked In Shopping Centre Pics / Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scorned Wife Leaves Cheating Husband And Twin Sister Naked In Parking Lot! by yemisblog(f): 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
What could have prompt all this infidelity of a man with his wife twin sister? Ting Su, 29, caught her husband and twin cheating on her and followed them to a shopping centre using a mobile phone tracker.

She went to find husband Cheng, 30, who was completely naked in a car along with her sister.
They both jumped out of the car with not a thread of clothing.
But Ting saw her opportunity, jumped into the car and drove off, leaving the embarrassed pair where they stood.
Witness You Meng, 33, said: ‘It was so funny. Loads of people were grabbing their phones and I did as well. He was banging his fist on the window and shouting at her, and she just wasn’t playing ball.’

Ting has filed for divorce and revealed that Cheng and her sister had been having an affair since she gave birth to twins of her own.

Re: Scorned Wife Leaves Cheating Husband And Twin Sister Naked In Parking Lot! by hushmail: 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
unbelivable

grin unbelivable
Re: Scorned Wife Leaves Cheating Husband And Twin Sister Naked In Parking Lot! by SAMBARRY: 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
Serves both of them right

what I call sweet revenge tongue

2 Likes

Re: Scorned Wife Leaves Cheating Husband And Twin Sister Naked In Parking Lot! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hell hath no fury..... angry angry
Re: Scorned Wife Leaves Cheating Husband And Twin Sister Naked In Parking Lot! by MisterLongman(m): 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
Wicked
Re: Scorned Wife Leaves Cheating Husband And Twin Sister Naked In Parking Lot! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
All those forming baddest niqqa ever liveth hope u are reading

1 Like

Re: Scorned Wife Leaves Cheating Husband And Twin Sister Naked In Parking Lot! by Vince77(m): 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
Love that Benz on the first pix menh.!
Re: Scorned Wife Leaves Cheating Husband And Twin Sister Naked In Parking Lot! by Nobody: 3:03am On Dec 18, 2014
Payback time.

1 Like

Re: Scorned Wife Leaves Cheating Husband And Twin Sister Naked In Parking Lot! by DjAndroid: 5:48am On Dec 18, 2014
Wickedness. I can't even hurt my elder or younger one let alone my twin.
Re: Scorned Wife Leaves Cheating Husband And Twin Sister Naked In Parking Lot! by pretydiva(f): 6:26am On Dec 18, 2014
God don catch dem...Serves both of dem rite

1 Like

Re: Scorned Wife Leaves Cheating Husband And Twin Sister Naked In Parking Lot! by ROZZAYY(f): 7:20am On Dec 18, 2014
The lady is nice seriously, just left dem naked!

1 Like

Re: Scorned Wife Leaves Cheating Husband And Twin Sister Naked In Parking Lot! by Sommey(m): 8:48am On Dec 18, 2014
ROZZAYY:
The lady is nice seriously, just left dem naked!

Over nice dey worry am I swear.

1 Like

Re: Scorned Wife Leaves Cheating Husband And Twin Sister Naked In Parking Lot! by Chubhie: 10:30am On Dec 18, 2014
LOL. Good!

1 Like

Re: Scorned Wife Leaves Cheating Husband And Twin Sister Naked In Parking Lot! by dustydee: 10:59am On Dec 18, 2014
They should have pretended to be mad/deranged.
Funny but I guess the culprits aint smiling.
Re: Scorned Wife Leaves Cheating Husband And Twin Sister Naked In Parking Lot! by luvly101: 5:14am On Dec 19, 2014
Action Film grin
#Deserved Punishment.
Re: Scorned Wife Leaves Cheating Husband And Twin Sister Naked In Parking Lot! by lilmax(m): 7:03am On Dec 19, 2014
cool

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Cee-c's Waec Result Hits The Internet. Her Grades Would Shock You!� / Daddyfreeze In Trouble As Adeboye Spits Fire, Reveals What He Will Do To Him(pic / My Big Boobs Are A Miracle To Me - Pamela Odame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.