Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

What's The Best Gift You've Received From A Friend, Family Or A Loved One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Gift You've Received From A Friend, Family Or A Loved One (567 Views)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland / Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Gift You've Received From A Friend, Family Or A Loved One by lacasera14(m): 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
For me it's a phone from my elder sister, wasn't a big phone actually but it came at the time I was phoneless So it was highly appreciated by me. Over to you Nlders what's the best gift you've received and from who?
pls mods help me place this in the right section if it ain't.
Re: What's The Best Gift You've Received From A Friend, Family Or A Loved One by remsonik(f): 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
It was a phone from my sweetheart. I was in dire need then and he got me the phone without even me asking. I love you honey kiss
Re: What's The Best Gift You've Received From A Friend, Family Or A Loved One by ireneony(f): 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
a visa
Re: What's The Best Gift You've Received From A Friend, Family Or A Loved One by TrishaP(f): 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
A lovely wrist watch from someone very close to my heart.
Re: What's The Best Gift You've Received From A Friend, Family Or A Loved One by lacasera14(m): 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
a visa
to where?
Re: What's The Best Gift You've Received From A Friend, Family Or A Loved One by lacasera14(m): 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
a visa
which country?

(1) (Reply)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ,THANK YOU LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Pls How Can I Overcome This Heartbreak. / Coment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.