Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. (50747 Views)

Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family / BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? / My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by robinsoncrosoe: 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
I hav always known that Apc is the plan of northern born to rule (boko hari) and some greedy south westerners to seize power.

Pls predict the winer of this match to win 2 billion kobo

PDP (real madrid) vs APC (shalka 04)
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by Melinde: 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
David and Goliath
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by robinsoncrosoe: 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
I hav always known that Apc is the plan of northern born to rule (boko hari) and some greedy south westerners(thiefnibu) to seize power.

Pls predict the winer of this match to win 2 billion kobo
Uefa chamyons lig
PDP (real madrid) vs APC (shalka 04)
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by igbeke: 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
ndidibabe:
I would have given Buhari a slight chance assuming he chose Fashola as running mate. This Combo is a definite 'loss'!!
Actually, the wrong person isn't Osinbajo but Buhari.
It is like what the Bible says:
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do".
Psalm 11:3.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by obinoral1179(m): 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
Mogidi:

Buhari has never won any Southern state for a reason.
that is about to change now. All our votes is going to him. No one can used shoeless story to decieve us again.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by derecho(m): 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
Eziachi:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Gosh this picture is so funny. Buhari can dwarf anyone anyway..
Remember king Saul?
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by igbeke: 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
theGonzalez:
Lets go there.
Yes Nigeria shall rise again. But not as portrayed by these. ---- in the picture you posted here.
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by onoerime: 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
Photoshop of his old pix, that is never a recent pix, is a photoshop. He is older than this
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by bigtt76(f): 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
Buahahaha wetin we nor go see for Naira politics. From 'clueless' to 'tall-less' Prof be like 'whats up men' @the hand gesture grin LMAO
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by yungcyrus(m): 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
Escalze:
Sick old men.

Quote me and say rubbish make thunder fire your generation.

GEJ we know.
hmmm!! 5 trucks of Nkwobi for you ma broda.......those ''sai buhari'' robots be sneezin shit all day.

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by Oyecute(m): 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
Johnpaul2k2:
[size=16pt]Will still lose

they can hire African votes

GEJ WILL ALWAYS BEAT

ASK BAKERE ABI NA KPEKERE grin

we all know where this mind game is going, using Christians to divide GEJ = biggest joke of 2014/2015.

always remember. 22 states (including APGA) supports President Goodluck

apc has 14 states, including 3 under SOE (state of emergence) the rest will always stand with Jonathan Rivers, KANO, IMO, EDO, Lagos (majority of valid voters are IGBO)

now tell me. HOW WILL BUHARI WIN grin

Please note, Igbo can always separate church and their choices grin yes i know apc has bought nairaland or senu adding likes bot, that will never change anything. remember what happened during George Bush second term election? 90% voted him out on MEDIA But Human like me Voted him in on election day

hahahahahaahah[/size]
daftest analysis ever, if any english lik that. E go do U lik magic
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by LogicPower(m): 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
ochejagabriel:
A lot of people are funny sha,
Mr President utilizes his position and lobbies for Dieziani to become OPEC President,
Jona also utilized his influence and made Dieziani President of Gas Exporters Association worldwide...

Just the other day, e remain small for Ngozi Okonjo Iweala to become World Bank President

And u really think this same jona will fold his arms and watch 2 rats displace him as President?

With all the Federal Might and the powers of Incumbency?

With control over the Army, Navy, Airforce SSS, Police Immigration, Civil Defence..

Burhari go hear am.

Unless you are very young or a poor student of history, or both, you should know that in democracy POWER lies with the PEOPLE.

If you must be told, history is replete with so many examples of far more powerful leaders, with far greater and firmer control over larger and more brutal armed forces at their disposal than JEG, yet when their respective peoples wanted a change, they FORCED them out, in some cases through the ballot boxes and in others through a display of SHEER PEOPLE POWER!
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by tommykiwi(m): 6:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
[quote author=laBarca post=28965774]The incoming President and his Vice

#Change 2015[/quote I LAUGH U!!]
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by Tvegas(m): 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
PDP seems not to know what they are up against. Lemme give you a little tutorial here.

Bakare as far as I am concerned was a liability than an asset. Bakare was always attacking oyedepo, papa adeboye and whoever he could pick on. Osinbajo and Bakare are not the same in terms of perception. Osinbajo has strong connections to the pentecostal elite in Nigeria.

Secondly this Osinbajo also have a brother who is a strong member of the fountain of life church. I can assure you oyedepo, adefarasin, and many modern day pastors will queue behind him. I first heard about his probable selection from an igbo friend in the US, who was rooting for him cos of their rccg kinship. The guy even forgot his Igbo lineage.

If this election were to be decided only on religion votes today, Osinbajo will take most of the pentecostal votes and that's a lot. You seem not to get the hand played by Tinubu? He has nullified claims that APC has an islamisation agenda. PDP needs to go back to the drawing board, they will be foolish to dismiss this threat. Be warned , Osinbajo is not Bakare.!! ! Be warned Osinbajo is not Bakare!!!

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by Agukagu(m): 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
Buhari and Prof. are really old. They can not fit into the present digital age. The change we need is not in the past because the past can not be better than the future. It is not feasible to look forward while still looking backward. We need new breeds to bring the change we desire. Indeed no problem can be solved at the same level of consciousness that created it. We need to move away from the military mafiaso and born to rule cabals that has been hanging to power since our independence. I wish APC fronted their new breeds like Fashola, Rochas, Amaechi etc.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by datribune: 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
jmaine:

Wow ! Sai Buhari, our heavenly savior . . . . grin.

Buhari is such magician, he hasn't gotten into office and he is already improving our corruption index.

Utter sycophancy on display. Kudos . . . .

Hahahaha Enjoy ur sycophancy while it lasts - d clueless one is on d homestrech of his inept presidency.d Stealing is not Corruption camp is in trouble. Hahahaha Enjoy ur sycophancy while it lasts.
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
These two fossils are convinced they are going to win
#EpicFail
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by 1960chic(f): 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
Both of them look sick
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by jmaine: 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
datribune:

Hahahaha Enjoy ur sycophancy while it lasts - d clueless one is on d homestrech of his inept presidency.d Stealing is not Corruption camp is in trouble. Hahahaha Enjoy ur sycophancy while it lasts.

Keeping shut would have done you much good than this. You were shamelessly worshipping Buhari for what he has absolutely nada to do with.

Na wao
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by JurassicPark: 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
*holds laughter* grin

#TBH

Just when we think APC can provide a formidable competition for the PDP, they keep making Nigerians question their fate

Why roll up these puppets for the federal position?

They would have done better
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by datribune: 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
jmaine:

Keeping shut would have done you much good than this. You were shamelessly worshipping Buhari for what he has absolutely nada to do with.

Na wao

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. Buhari/Osinbajo - master stroke frm d APC. d clueless camp is in disarray. d bullsh*t of i had no shoes or d divisiveness & blackmail of using BH to paint d opposition bad will not work dis time.
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by dagbokoncept(m): 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
Two jew men! If na dash self e no fit reach una.
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by Jocdon(m): 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
Who ever dat dose dis calculations got it wrong.
Sorry buhari
Sorry onabanjo
Sorry tinubu
Sorry fashola
Sorry atiku
Sorry rochas
Sorry oshiomole
Sorry amechi d biggest looser
Nd SORRY APC.
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by walecom4u: 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
if People Deceive People (PDP) party like it or not me and my family members are going to vote for reliable party APC. PDP should continue with their political propagandas and critics, they will surely pack out of that ASO Rock next year.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by Nctrice(m): 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
Too very old folks! Their strength may fail them!
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by honeric01(m): 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
Johnpaul2k2:
[size=2pt]Will still lose

they can hire African votes

GEJ WILL ALWAYS BEAT

ASK BAKERE ABI NA KPEKERE grin

we all know where this mind game is going, using Christians to divide GEJ = biggest joke of 2014/2015.

always remember. 22 states (including APGA) supports President Goodluck

apc has 14 states, including 3 under SOE (state of emergence) the rest will always stand with Jonathan Rivers, KANO, IMO, EDO, Lagos (majority of valid voters are IGBO)

now tell me. HOW WILL BUHARI WIN grin

Please note, Igbo can always separate church and their choices grin yes i know apc has bought nairaland or senu adding likes bot, that will never change anything. remember what happened during George Bush second term election? 90% voted him out on MEDIA But Human like me Voted him in on election day

hahahahahaahah[/size]

Please, can you stop yelling?

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by jmaine: 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
datribune:

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. Buhari/Osinbajo - master stroke frm d APC. d clueless camp is in disarray. d bullsh*t of i had no shoes or d divisiveness & blackmail of using BH to paint d opposition bad will not work dis time.

Nonsense
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by rckdude: 7:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
hifaif:
What is with pastors and suits? Can't he wear something African?

He is actually a lawyer. He hasn't retired so u shouldn't expect him to wear a native attire.
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by taiwo09: 7:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
hazyfm:

While u bite your self

Can someone shout Halleluyah

Fu0ck off jor..we dey talk politics u dey insert religion..are u one of the disciples Mr Judasopiah!!
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by continentalceo(m): 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
Omo this Duo of old thieves sha!
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by joe17: 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
synoble:

another warped mentality
like d presidential sit is for menial jobs, buhari is nt going dere to lift block
get it.
I usually feel like weeping for this country(tho I neva did, am strong) each time I hear a youth sounds like this. **May God Help Me Get This Visa In Jesus Name, Amen!**

#teamnonpartisan
Re: General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
ochejagabriel:
A lot of people are funny sha,
Mr President utilizes his position and lobbies for Dieziani to become OPEC President,
Jona also utilized his influence and made Dieziani President of Gas Exporters Association worldwide...

Just the other day, e remain small for Ngozi Okonjo Iweala to become World Bank President

And u really think this same jona will fold his arms and watch 2 rats displace him as President?

With all the Federal Might and the powers of Incumbency?

With control over the Army, Navy, Airforce SSS, Police Immigration, Civil Defence..

Burhari go hear am.
why didn't he use W̶̲̥̅̊ђA̶̲̥̅t ♈όϋ mentioned above to fight Bokoharam....so with all that,he keeps crying like a baby huh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos / Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' / Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.