Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Why Are You A Fan Of Your Club?? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Are You A Fan Of Your Club?? (398 Views)

Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? / I Am A Die-hard Fan Of Jonathan' - Sprinter Blessing Okagbare Says / Worst Ever Player To Play For Your Club? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You A Fan Of Your Club?? by Richard6(m): 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
Today, I was discussing with my cousin sister concerning the club she fans and why. Her response was a very funny one. She said she is a chelsea fan while she cant mention 2 players in Chelsea club when I asked her to do so. So, I was like why are you then a chelsea fan when you dont even know the names of atleast 2 players in the club. She said she just like the colour of their jersey, that blue is her best colour and as such, she likes chelsea and becomes their fan. My friend said he is a Real madrid fan because her all her brothers are Real madrid fans.
So, whats your own reason for being the fan of your club. Am a manchester united fan because I love Rooney and any day he leaves Manchester united, I may likely stop being a Man U fan.
Re: Why Are You A Fan Of Your Club?? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
Well man utd r cool & dey wear red so......undecided

By d way i started ff dem wen i was 12 so.....undecided

(1) (Reply)

Southampton Wins Fourth Spot Battle Over Arsenal. / Wenger - Modern Day Football Does Not Train Good Defenders / 8 Tips For Communicating With Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.