Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,378 members, 7,808,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

The Sweetest Thing Your Child Has Done/said To You! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Sweetest Thing Your Child Has Done/said To You! (711 Views)

What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? / If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents / Parents: What Is The Funniest Thing Your Child Has Ever Said To You Or Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sweetest Thing Your Child Has Done/said To You! by Totfulguy: 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
My daughter is a One year and Ten months. She is the sweetest baby in the world. When I get home everyday, she gives my this jellylike hug and say in her tender voice "Ï miss you". It makes my day and compensates for the stress of the entire day. What is the sweetest thing your child does/tells you?

2 Likes

Re: The Sweetest Thing Your Child Has Done/said To You! by Pampers: 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
Thats really cute of ur baby. But always remember that a child that is showed love will grow up to love. Children are sweet creatures. May God bless every home with one.

2 Likes

Re: The Sweetest Thing Your Child Has Done/said To You! by agohmamuda(m): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
My 21yrs old son who works with customs bought me an LR4 on my Birthday july this year. Am so proud of Him. God bless him.
Re: The Sweetest Thing Your Child Has Done/said To You! by Totfulguy: 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
Pampers:
Thats really cute of ur baby. But always remember that a child that is showed love will grow up to love. hildren are sweet creatures. May God bless every home with one.
Very true...I grew up in a HOME and I will always do my best to give my child(ren) much better than I got.
Re: The Sweetest Thing Your Child Has Done/said To You! by Totfulguy: 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
agohmamuda:
My 21yrs old son who works with customs bought me an LR4 on my Birthday july this year. Am so proud of Him. God bless him.
Nice one...congrats! But is he a contractor with the customs!

1 Like

Re: The Sweetest Thing Your Child Has Done/said To You! by agohmamuda(m): 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
[quote author=Totfulguy post=28975310]
Nice one...congrats! But is he a contractor with the customs! [/quote

Contract staff yes.

(1) (Reply)

Eye Service, Advice From An Older Wife. / Who Should Die First: Man Or Woman? / SOS: HELP A BROTHER... I NEED A JOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.