Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Merry Christmas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Merry Christmas (829 Views)

Merry Bet 99% Vfl Winning Strategy / Merry Christmas And Happy New / Merry Christmas! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Merry Christmas by thegreengooner(m): 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
grin
Re: Merry Christmas by flowjoe: 8:26am On Dec 18, 2014
Your request is a gooner my friend. Take a loan from wherever you are undecided

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 18, 2014
thegreengooner:
Please I need an emergency loan of N1 million to be repaid by the end of January.

I am duly employed and am eligible to get such loans from my bank and also from any of the Microfinance banks.

However, the urgency and repayment period for my bank is to short while the Microfinance banks disqualify me because I don't work in Lagos.

Even if it is a loan shark, I am willing to discuss this as well as the interest rates.

I can provide evidence of income an ability to repay.

Please help a brother in need.

Thanks.

HAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Guy! Loan Shark ke!!!!

Whatever it is you need the money for, it can't be that bad that you meet a loan shark.

For the sake of your loved ones, don't go to a loan shark nitori olorun.

Don't do it otherwise you will regret it! I can guarantee that.

(1) (Reply)

Making Money To Payoneer Card / All Punters Meeting Zone! / Where Can One Apply For International Passport And What Are The Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.