Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy (23130 Views)

Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy / Nigerian Guy Weds First Lady He Ever Dm'ed On Twitter (photos) / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by Misogynist2014(m): 11:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by gneisss: 11:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
ihedinobi2:
1. Girls generally are. There's nothing wrong with generalization. If you don't like it, prove you're different.

2. She can ask. She shouldn't expect to always get.

3. She's a hö if she sleeps with you on the first date. Deal with it. No woman with any sense of decency is quick to give it up.

4. This only makes #3 above just ridiculous. And, yeah, we know there are virgins. They're just not nearly as easy to find.

5. Nonsense. Practically all women want to get married.

6. Oh it does mean that. Same way a guy who's so sweet and nice to you almost always is trying to get into your pants. If you can believe that why shouldn't we believe what we do too?

7. We work really hard for that money. The economy is not smiling.

8. Girls that approach guys are indecent. It is what it is.

i absolutely agree with u...tell dem o
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
Amefrica:

Same to you bro. How's e go be for that side na? Na Toronto me dey go next week shaa.
tor!
Na Nija I go dey o!
Abt that Msc stuff, I still looking for an affordable one.
The one I saw in UK, Manchester Metropolitan Univ is N4m.
Ole ni wo o!
Last Bullet
If you help me see better school with moderate fee in Canada, holla me.
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by gneisss: 11:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
ihedinobi2:
1. Girls generally are. There's nothing wrong with generalization. If you don't like it, prove you're different.

3. She's a hö if she sleeps with you on the first date. Deal with it. No woman with any sense of decency is quick to give it up.

4. This only makes #3 above just ridiculous. And, yeah, we know there are virgins. They're just not nearly as easy to find.

6. Oh it does mean that. Same way a guy who's so sweet and nice to you almost always is trying to get into your pants. If you can believe that why shouldn't we believe what we do too?

Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by zilon12(m): 11:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
ihedinobi2:

You nailed it boss

She's just trying to create more 'mugus' for the ladies

1 Like

Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
tor!
Na Nija I go dey o!
Abt that Msc stuff, I still looking for an affordable one.
The one I saw in UK, Manchester Metropolitan Univ is N4m.
Ole ni wo o!
Last Bullet
If you help me see better school with moderate fee in Canada, holla me.

No problem bro. Foreign degree nor be moinmoin haha. A lot of money is involved grin
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by PrinxPeera(m): 11:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
makin sense
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
Amefrica:

No problem bro. Foreign degree nor be moinmoin haha. A lot of money is involved grin
Lol!
I know na.
But I m sponsoring myself.
Last Bullet
But inu account wo ni month fe ko iyen si lowo yi?
I ll search for more schools elsewhere.
Especially within US and Canada.
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Lol!
I know na.
But I m sponsoring myself.
Last Bullet
But inu account wo ni mo fe ko iyen si lowo yi?
I ll search for more schools elsewhere.
Especially within US and Canada.

Yea, there are many of 'em depending on/in your pocket grin grin
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:07am On Dec 18, 2014
Amefrica:

Yea, there are many of 'em depending on/in your pocket grin grin
Sure.

1 Like

Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by pocohantas(f): 1:08am On Dec 18, 2014
Lolz
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by Bifwoli: 2:03am On Dec 18, 2014
zilon12:

Stereotype or no stereotype, about 90% of Nigerian girls are guilty as charged

shikena

Real girls are not perfect , perfect girls are not real.Either way you'll be screwed my friend.

1 Like

Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by Bifwoli: 2:13am On Dec 18, 2014
AgapeCharis:
stl waiting to be proved wrong.

IMO, any lady offering s£× d first date, no matter d heat is simply cheap. Haba!

I don't stereotype o bt dx 1,, I no understand

But our societies are to blame too for our double standards: Guys- No shirt,No service.

Girls- No shirt,No charge.
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by oshaosha2014(m): 2:17am On Dec 18, 2014
It is not a stereo...whatever view of the average naija guy. You just listed most of the things you galz do (una way no dey pure esp wen una dey alone). Those of you living alone in big cities you know what you do to measure up na.

I remember this my girlfriend we were close but whenever we talked on phone and I ask what she's doing or where she is, sometimes she would tell me to mind my biznez.......

She would travel to go knows where and come back telling me she would have loved to tell me abt her escapades but the kinda person I am she doesn't think she wanna discus such things. And I on the other hand, don't want to listen to nonsense. Oshi le ma n se kiri.
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by pato255(m): 3:19am On Dec 18, 2014
LaurelP:
No 3
If she "gives IT to you"! Really?
Is she giving it to me or we are exchanging it?
to an average nigerian girl, having sex with a guy is like doing him a favour. Our girls should start changing their mentality. Cos its a mutual enjoyment. A school of thought even say they enjoy it more.
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by Mzflexydeeva(f): 4:15am On Dec 18, 2014
Ladies are Marriage Freaks: Trust me, if our society was one that allowed our women to live the way their spirit leads, without putting so much pressure on them. You would be surprised @ the number of ladies that are uninterested in marriage or the ones that wanna get married @ a later age. well said! Firt tym i'm impressed with a post.
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by justbeenpaid(m): 5:02am On Dec 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Like seriously number 3! If a guy wipes you on the first day you think he's going to take you seriously? Abi make him wipe give him friends your number! In a typical Naija setting cheap! Cheap!! Cheap!!! Is what it is.

read this http://howtogetahusband..nl/2014/12/what-do-you-expect-when-he-strafes-you.html?m=1
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by treasuress: 5:02am On Dec 18, 2014
no 3. if she gives me on the first date or 100th date doesnt change anything , get your facts straight............. no guy reasons like dat, its female reasoning, 100dates first or 1day looks d same to me
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by treasuress: 5:02am On Dec 18, 2014
no 3. if she gives me on the first date or 100th date doesnt change anything , get your facts straight............. no guy reasons like dat, its female reasoning, 100dates first or 1day looks d same to me
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by treasuress: 5:06am On Dec 18, 2014
HOW CAN A DUMB FEMALE KNOW THE MENTALITY OF A GUY?? NOWONDER THIS THREAD IS TRASH
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by pocohantas(f): 5:17am On Dec 18, 2014
grin
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by treasuress: 5:21am On Dec 18, 2014
pocohantas:

Take a look @ the poster above you. Then come back and tell us the dumb one. grin
we on d same page, dum cheesy
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by pocohantas(f): 5:22am On Dec 18, 2014
treasuress:
we on d same page, dum cheesy

You 'on your own sweetie.
Endeavour to think before you type.
Bye
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by treasuress: 5:25am On Dec 18, 2014
pocohantas:

You 'on your own sweetie.
Endeavour to think before you type.
Bye
still on the same page bae wink
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by Godmother(f): 5:51am On Dec 18, 2014
This list is so on point!
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by Afroconnect: 6:38am On Dec 18, 2014
Why do these Naija ladies always feeling like their pussy is gold...like they doing a man a favour when we f-ck,I think sex is a therapy,an excercise,beneficial to both parties-keeping sex from a man won't make him stay,sex is cheap,only that some men don't like doing prostitutes.

Naija ladies live free-stop being uptight,let that hardworking man have some fun when he is around u...damn,y'all be sizing guys up like a tailor every damn time.
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by MNDY(m): 6:39am On Dec 18, 2014
ihedinobi2:

Who is this guy pls? If I no dash you something valuable before this week runs out, make I jump up and no land for ground!
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 18, 2014
Nice one kachisbarbie.
So on point.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 18, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
Ladies are Marriage Freaks: Trust me, if our society was one that allowed our women to live the way their spirit leads, without putting so much pressure on them. You would be surprised @ the number of ladies that are uninterested in marriage or the ones that wanna get married @ a later age. well said! Firt tym i'm impressed with a post.

Only a marriage freak would point that out as the only post (out of tens here) she's impressed with.
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:30am On Dec 18, 2014
Aystormz:

Only a marriage freak would point that out as the only post (out of tens here) she's impressed with.
i've seen you! Wat next And by the post I meant the whole write up tongue from all ur topics u seem like the only despirado here grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by wildikeman(m): 8:58am On Dec 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

. I agree to all but number 1 and 2. Nigerian girls are highly materialistic. What is wrong with them and phones and Ipads. Then you said when she asks for recharge card the guy may b the only help? Pls...she only testing the water.
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by wildikeman(m): 9:02am On Dec 18, 2014
kristina1:

Exactly!
na lie oo...she probably has no time for marriage...I don't agree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13 Things You Should Never Google / It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend / What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.