Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy (23115 Views)

Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy / Nigerian Guy Weds First Lady He Ever Dm'ed On Twitter (photos) / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by wildikeman(m): 9:09am On Dec 18, 2014
Any girl that approaches a guy she likes is nothing but a 21st century ALPHA female...knows what she wants and goes after it...knowing the table has turned in dis time and era. And if she has a high sex drive and is giving it to me...well what I'm I looking for outside?
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by mya1: 9:14am On Dec 18, 2014
MNDY:

Who is this guy pls? If I no dash you something valuable before this week runs out, make I jump up and no land for ground!

So shall it be in Jesus name smiley amen!
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by wildikeman(m): 9:19am On Dec 18, 2014
Hazardd:
That no 8.
girls need to change their mentality on that
its true...imagine saying hi to a girl and she thinks you want to bed her already...how annoying
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 18, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
i've seen you! Wat next And by the post I meant the whole write up tongue from all ur topics u seem like the only despirado here grin cheesy cheesy

Ode! Long time ago topics...lol
And about u feeling the whole writeup talk, u can tell that to the birds.
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by famtech: 9:37am On Dec 18, 2014
ihedinobi2:
1. Girls generally are. There's nothing wrong with generalization. If you don't like it, prove you're different.

2. She can ask. She shouldn't expect to always get.

3. She's a hö if she sleeps with you on the first date. Deal with it. No woman with any sense of decency is quick to give it up.

4. This only makes #3 above just ridiculous. And, yeah, we know there are virgins. They're just not nearly as easy to find.

5. Nonsense. Practically all women want to get married.

6. Oh it does mean that. Same way a guy who's so sweet and nice to you almost always is trying to get into your pants. If you can believe that why shouldn't we believe what we do too?

7. We work really hard for that money. The economy is not smiling.

8. Girls that approach guys are indecent. It is what it is.

I disagree with you,In fact I am repenting cos of Below.I think they repenting too

Dearest Nigerian guys, help us to love you better.
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by ihedinobi2: 10:12am On Dec 18, 2014
famtech:

I disagree with you,In fact I am repenting cos of Below.I think they repenting too

Dearest Nigerian guys, help us to love you better.
Lemme guess, your way of helping them love you better is to swallow even ridiculous arguments about what you should think about women. You are on a veeeeeery long thing.
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by cdocdathrilla: 10:48am On Dec 18, 2014
Average nigerian guyz,av u all heard?
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by Thinkr(m): 10:49am On Dec 18, 2014
pocohantas:
That maga syndrome, you just ask a guy for small recharge card and he starts shouting sha
...broke guys. grin
That's ur problem. You asking for "small recharge card" means you are broke too but you don't see it as a problem innit? But you can call some1 else broke. Ok
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by cut007: 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
I must comment your insight (that's if you didn't EXPUNGE it from somewhere o!). Most (if not all) of the things you wrote are correct. Its unfortunate I can't offer any explanation at this time, as to why they are like that. But your postulations are correct. Good work! Are u a psychologist? Just asking?
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by davidadenrele: 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
Sincere and honest write ups and quite interesting too...at the same time you put all the blames on guys some guys have a bitter experience about babes likewise babes had once had a sad experience about guys it's a different strokes for a different folks.

I would appreciate more of this but let it be neutral so both guys and babes would learn.

All the best, compliment of the seasons!!!
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by pocohantas(f): 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
Thinkr:
That's ur problem. You asking for "small recharge card" means you are broke too but you don't see it as a problem innit? But you can call some1 else broke. Ok

Keep getting worked up for every.
It was only a joke Sir,hence the smiley. undecided
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by Mancity26(m): 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Yes ! Yes!! Yes!!! So true

9. Once you live alone in big cities like Abuja, Lagos and PH then you are a runz babe
simple bcs most of dis babe are not working, most of dem go out in d evening nd come bak in d morning, abeg which work bi dat nah.. Na security women dem bi? Yet they re rocking beta cars...well am not suggesting anyting b4 una attack me
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by wtfCode: 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
hahaha, which one be help mate again? U don dey change the name maga to help mate bah?
U try shaa.
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by thinezy(f): 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
wer art thou oh tosyne2much
or havnt yhu seen dis
kachi yhu try joor at least yhu proved one mr "no nl girl is intelligent enof to create a counter on that tosyne's thread" wrong

1 Like

Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by tosyne2much(m): 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hahahahaahahahahahaha... Kachisbarbie I see your list oooooo grin
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by tosyne2much(m): 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
thinezy:
wer art thou oh tosyne2much
or havnt yhu seen dis
kachi yhu try joor at least yhu proved one mr "no nl girl is intelligent enof to create a counter on that tosyne's thread" wrong
honestly you brought my attention to this thread

Kachisbarbie been defending ladies b4 the invention of Gold Circle condom
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
tosyne2much:
Hahahahaahahahahahaha... Kachis barbie I see your list oooooo grin

hhhhahaha.
I gats defend my sisters na grin
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
wtfCode:
hahaha, which one be help mate again? U don dey change the name maga to help mate bah?
U try shaa.

help-mate is someone that helps you na.
Please send me recharge card cry
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by tosyne2much(m): 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hhhhahaha.
I gats defend my sisters na grin
so you are trying to support the idea of bleeping a lady on the first date without thinking otherwise ? wink
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
tosyne2much:
so you are trying to support the idea of bleeping a lady on the first date without thinking otherwise ? wink

hahahaha
Tosyn the bleeper.
Nah, I am not supporting it o. I am only saying it's not the worst thing that can happen to a lady. embarassed
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by tosyne2much(m): 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hahahaha
Tosyn the bleeper.
Nah, I am not supporting it o. I am only saying it's not the worst thing that can happen to a lady. embarassed

Tosyne the bleeper ke ? I will never give out my virginity to a lady, not till wedding night tongue ** nevaaaaaaaaa ** !! [/i]
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by Thinkr(m): 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
pocohantas:

Keep getting worked up for every.
It was only a joke Sir,hence the smiley. undecided
k
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by thinezy(f): 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
tosyne2much:
honestly you brought my attention to this thread

Kachisbarbie been defending ladies b4 the invention of Gold Circle condom
hahahahahahah
dats very sweet of her n I luv it

1 Like

Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by Curiouscat: 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
More often than not...that could be right. smiley smiley. I never said it is right anyway. cheesy
ammyluv2002:

9. Once you live alone in big cities like Abuja, Lagos and PH then you are a runz babe
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by eminex(m): 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
ammyluv2002:

the above is incomplete.
its once a Lady lives big & glamorously in big cities without holding a lucrative job nor career then shez a runz babe.
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by ayobase(m): 11:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
ammyluv2002:

Always almost true. You don't need to go come for this. Na so e easy to make am for these places?

U finish NYSC 2013. Na Melon money ur mama tey send u finish this school. U come finish NYSC for abuja........abeg make I leave tory......yea, miracle dey, but very microscopic.

U think sey e easy to rent apartment for Utako/Jabi let alone of Maitama or Asokoro.

All those stereotyped views are almost correct. I go with the stereotyped versions until I am proven otherwise.

no make me dey suspect u fah.
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by wtfCode: 9:41am On Dec 20, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

help-mate is someone that helps you na.
Please send me recharge card cry
hahaha, and i'll end up being a mugu.
Nice try barbie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do / 13 Things You Should Never Google / What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.