Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,751 members, 7,806,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice (46261 Views)

Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft / PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack / Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by ali1saidu(m): 3:13am On Dec 18, 2014
donphilopus:
Shekau sure knows how to blab.
thank you dear
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by Orokita(m): 3:58am On Dec 18, 2014
Funny how we emulate the west in diff ways.... Now we even have our own TUPAC SHEKAU(2pac shakur) who is dead and alive at the same time... Smh
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by clemzo101(m): 4:25am On Dec 18, 2014
Haven't we all noticed nor eminent Nigerian has died since Bokoharam started? The day dey will do d mistake of taking out a very important person like Sanusi my brodas and sisters dat day will mark d end of bokoharam, dey will all be smoked out. That's one thing with naija, until a big politician looses his life or almost lost his life through accident as a result of bad road nobody will fix d road. Same as bokoharam, as long as dey kip killing fishermen, farmers, gala and pure water sellers, villagers, terrorism will continue but just wait till dey mistakenly take out a very big and important person in nigeria, dats d only time nigerians will see govt put dere brains to work...........what a failed state
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by jantavanta(m): 5:57am On Dec 18, 2014
Aarewa:
Boko Haram is an unislamic sect.It is a dreaded sect working against the principle of Al-Islam.They are just bn sponsored by some unknown individuals who hav onething or the other to achieve. They would soon be exposed by the grace of Almighty ALLAH,who created them and the soul they can not creating that the are killing.We pray to ALLAH to expose them and their sponsor(Ameen).

The true Judeo-Christo-Islam or true Judeo-Christianity or true Judaism is an illusion in today's White Supremacist world order that started with the destruction of Black Civilization using Churches and Mosques as embassies of mass destruction and to sap away Black People's wealth.

We already had means of accessing the Creator, before we decided to be importing our Gods from desert countries. It is to the satisfaction of Europeans and Arabs that we wipe ourselves of the face of the earth, regardless of which brethen or ummah we think we are part of.

1 Like

Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by tit(f): 5:58am On Dec 18, 2014
who has seen the fideo?
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 18, 2014
THE WORST FOOLS I HAVE SEEN SO FAR ARE WE Nigerians....for how long shall we be slaves to bad governance and terrorism? d north is hot .
.innocent lives dies every hour...CANT WE FIGHT AND ERADICATE THESE OLD FOOLS CALLED RULERS AND CURROPT POLITICIANS? ALL WE NEED IS JUST FEW trained #SNIPERS from the middle east and America. , pay them and their shall be discipline and peace. #kill them all is the lasting #SOLUTION.....

VIA:- SNIPER HAVEN.
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by highmood(m): 7:15am On Dec 18, 2014
DaBullIT:

Mr highmood , my mood is not to insult so I will try to explain

The new Emir of Kano is someone you know , yes or no ?

The Emir who was killed earlier , was he the emir of Kano or sokoto ?

Moslems already said BK is not Muslim , yes or no ?

If your answer is yes no yes , then maybe you should open your heart, your head and your mind. They will call the death of that Emir (Sanusi) an assassination ( Although we know that GEJ is trying to clean house , erase all evidence as such commanding BH to murder Sanusi is a way to claim ot was terror attack)and it'll lead to reprisals , eventually it'll spread to every part of the country

Hausa Muslims murdered catholics and Yoruba Muslims alike when I lived in Kaduna 99-03. So if you don't understand me , I understand me ! All they need is an excuse and you'll have a full scale religious and ethnic riots.

I hope you understand

assassinate by who? Someone from the south, the president? Look, you feels that way because you thought so. Boko haram not a Muslim? Now a Christian because they read the psalm from the bible while spitting fire. The north only rejected them because they are extremist, misunderstanding the Quran.
God forbids it happens but till then...God help us.
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by tonychristopher: 7:47am On Dec 18, 2014
kingthreat:

No he does not blab. The blood-sucking vampire does evil with audacity. His threats must be taken seriously and Sanusi should avoid public places for his own good. God help ua all.

So are you saying that the king of Muslim should hide

That to me is cowardice
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by tonychristopher: 7:49am On Dec 18, 2014
jantavanta:

The true Judeo-Christo-Islam or true Judeo-Christianity or true Judaism is an illusion in today's White Supremacist world order that started with the destruction of Black Civilization using Churches and Mosques as embassies of mass destruction and to sap away Black People's wealth.

We already had means of accessing the Creator, before we decided to be importing our Gods from desert countries. It is to the satisfaction of Europeans and Arabs that we wipe ourselves of the face of the earth, regardless of which brethen or ummah we think we are part of.

You lie

Why is Christians not bombing themselves in Nigeria or any part of world

Its Islam nature to kill do you want data
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by musaffyan(m): 8:05am On Dec 18, 2014
Hmm terrorist shekau bah and BH boyz, just like asari and d MEND we on kano ground are seriously watin for them, we got meet for part 2
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by okiezman(m): 8:07am On Dec 18, 2014
9jii:

Is public condemnation PLAN?

You condemn what's evil you don't condole it....even if there's bomb blast countries issue statement condemning it Sanusi ain't the 1st and won't be last
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by kingthreat(m): 8:35am On Dec 18, 2014
tonychristopher:

So are you saying that the king of Muslim should hide

That to me is cowardice

Wasn't the last emir almost assassinated by this lunAtics? They have weapons and are willing to go suicidal to achieve their threats. He MUST be more security conscious.
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by tonychristopher: 9:47am On Dec 18, 2014
kingthreat:

Wasn't the last emir almost assassinated by this lunAtics? They have weapons and are willing to go suicidal to achieve their threats. He MUST be more security conscious.

But not hiding
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by kingthreat(m): 10:07am On Dec 18, 2014
tonychristopher:

But not hiding

Yeah I never said hiding. He should avoid unnecessary public functions for the sake of security. You know if he were in kano, during the mosque blast, he might have been a casualty by now.
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by tonychristopher: 10:09am On Dec 18, 2014
kingthreat:

Yeah I never said hiding. He should avoid unnecessary public functions for the sake of security. You know if he were in kano, during the mosque blast, he might have been a casualty by now.

for a king to avoid public function in his domain, is that not hiding

ok its hibernation or insulation
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by kingthreat(m): 10:25am On Dec 18, 2014
tonychristopher:

for a king to avoid public function in his domain, is that not hiding

ok its hibernation or insulation

I hear you.
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by jpphilips(m): 10:28am On Dec 18, 2014
idris93:
Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau, has threatened to attack the Emir of Kano, Muhummadu Sanusi II, in retaliation for the Emir’s call on Kano residents and other Nigerians to arm and defend themselves against the terror organization.

In a new video released weekend, Mr. Shekau said his group does not consider Mr. Sanusi a true Muslim, and will attack him whenever an opportunity presents itself.

The Emir had earlier issued a call to arms after a series of deadly attacks by suspected Boko Haram militants in Kano.

Speaking at Kano’s central Mosque in October, the Emir charged the people of Kano to arm and defend themselves against the sect, which is responsible for more than 13,000 deaths.

Militants later launched a deadly assault on the Mosque on Friday, November 28, detonating multiple bombs and shooting worshippers to death.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/173429-boko-haram-leader-shekau-releases-new-video-vows-attack-emir-sanusi-kano.html

Yea! PDP told the Nigerian dumb heads that Sanusi is boko haram, who do we believe? Jonathan's boys or Shekau himself?
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by jpphilips(m): 10:30am On Dec 18, 2014
clemzo101:
Haven't we all noticed nor eminent Nigerian has died since Bokoharam started? The day dey will do d mistake of taking out a very important person like Sanusi my brodas and sisters dat day will mark d end of bokoharam, dey will all be smoked out. That's one thing with naija, until a big politician looses his life or almost lost his life through accident as a result of bad road nobody will fix d road. Same as bokoharam, as long as dey kip killing fishermen, farmers, gala and pure water sellers, villagers, terrorism will continue but just wait till dey mistakenly take out a very big and important person in nigeria, dats d only time nigerians will see govt put dere brains to work...........what a failed state

Stories that touch, Buhari has been attacked, Jonathan has vowed not to even watch Borno on the TV, I don't think you have a point. Nigerians are cowards and cowards they remain.
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by DaBullIT(m): 10:53am On Dec 18, 2014
highmood:
assassinate by who? Someone from the south, the president? Look, you feels that way because you thought so. Boko haram not a Muslim? Now a Christian because they read the psalm from the bible while spitting fire. The north only rejected them because they are extremist, misunderstanding the Quran.
God forbids it happens but till then...God help us.

I can't tell if this is tackling or concuring. Anyways , I said If Sanusi is killed , Northern Muslims will say he was assassinated ...and that is not far from the truth , this alone will cause riots

Read every thread on boko haram here on Nairaland , and go online to Nigerian dailies , you would see how Muslims comment ,insult and fight anyone who says boko haram is an Islamic sect , this is the truth too , I used to argue with me saying exactly what you just said , Do they read Psalms from the bible when they are cutting throats ? That's when they turn the comment into argument .

And your last sentence is why we agree , if this happens Nigeria will be in a far worse turmoil than it already is in in form of sectarian violence and tribal killings , and religious unrest.

Enough pressure has been built up , people are very angry , one prominent Nigerian dies there'll be reprisals , during the rampage if a prominent christian is murdered , that would be the last straw , so GOD FORBID
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by wtfCode: 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
make dem dey do am for dat north abeg.
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by jantavanta(m): 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
tonychristopher:

You lie

Why is Christians not bombing themselves in Nigeria or any part of world

Its Islam nature to kill do you want data

I would not want into details of how many europeans and have been tortured, killed and burnt in fires during the time when Christianity became the official religion of Romanized Europe; they simply got fed up of it.

Rather than looking for a "nicer" slave master, let us go back to what we have.
If we boycott Church and Mosque for one month and return to our ancestral shrines, Boko Haram will vaporize forever.

There two kinds of destruction: Cultural and Physical. On the long run, they achieve the same thing.
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by tonychristopher: 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
jantavanta:

I would not want into details of how many europeans and have been tortured, killed and burnt in fires during the time when Christianity became the official religion of Romanized Europe; they simply got fed up of it.

Rather than looking for a "nicer" slave master, let us go back to what we have.
If we boycott Church and Mosque for one month and return to our ancestral shrines, Boko Haram will vaporize forever.

There two kinds of destruction: Cultural and Physical. On the long run, they achieve the same thing.

now you are making sense, but presently, muslim is a global headache now...do you tend to dis agree with that
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by ufumes(m): 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
I thought shekau is dead?
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by jantavanta(m): 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
tonychristopher:

now you are making sense, but presently, muslim is a global headache now...do you tend to dis agree with that

I agree that the present global headache are two sides of the same coin. Mutual inclusivity. One cannot exist without the other. So, put aside both of them!
The world order in the 60s was a White Supremacist struggle between Capitalism and Communism. Islamic fundamentalism was funded with dollars to checkmate Communism and ended up creating another monster called terrorism.

I blame Pharaoh Akhenaten (the original Moses) for violently monotheistically raising one God (Aten) above all others and creating a theological shockwave that is raging the world up till today.
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by tonychristopher: 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
jantavanta:

I agree that the present global headache are two sides of the same coin. Mutual inclusivity. One cannot exist without the other. So, put aside both of them!
The world order in the 60s was a White Supremacist struggle between Capitalism and Communism. Islamic fundamentalism was funded with dollars to checkmate Communism and ended up creating another monster called terrorism.

I blame Pharaoh Akhenaten (the original Moses) for violently monotheistically raising one God (Aten) above all others and creating a theological shockwave that is raging the world up till today.

I just don't know what is wrong with muslins

I told you that presently in the last decade Muslim has been constituting nuisance and your here calling moses and capitalism

How did you pass exam

Why is it that Muslim will find people to leap their inadequacies on

Do you want me to hive you history of Muslim and its founder Muhammed

Let's face the fact

Muslim are just troublemse
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by jantavanta(m): 6:27am On Dec 21, 2014
tonychristopher:

I just don't know what is wrong with muslins

Going back into history will tell you how we got to this stage, and how to permanently get out of it.

I told you that presently in the last decade Muslim has been constituting nuisance and your here calling moses and capitalism

How did you pass exam

Why is it that Muslim will find people to leap their inadequacies on

Do you want me to hive you history of Muslim and its founder Muhammed

Let's face the fact

Muslim are just troublemse

I am not an apologist for any of the 2 white supremacist competing factions of Judaism.

We do not have an educational system, we have an examination system that awards marks for rubbish in, rubbish out.

You are talking of only the last decade, that is the scope of BBM texts. I am talking of thousands of years!

I do not buy into explanations of a "good" Islam that was spoilt by "West", neither do I buy into "the problem now". We as Africans should accept ourselves as the origin of civilization and creation and stop applying for visa to experience divinity.

Organized religions of today have their origin in political frustration and blood-lust.
If it sounds too complex, spend more time researching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win / Buhari Showing Theresa May The Way (Caption Photo) / Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.