Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Do Women Really Love Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Really Love Men? (4535 Views)

What Women Really Want / Ladies Do You Love Men With Pointed Nose? / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Women Really Love Men? by 2tait: 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2008
Do women really love men?
I have seen a lot of women profess a lot of love to a lot of men.
I have also seen men who do the same.
But do women truly love men?
Are they just seeking company?
Are the women seeking fulfilment or money from or with the men?
Are the women professing love in order to get security,protection or cover?
Or they simply want to have a man they can call their own?

It appears to me, that if a woman gets all she wants, then she may not truly love the man.
She will begin to profess independence, women liberation,unwillingness to become submissive to the man, etc. Do women truly love men?.

www.wetindeyforum.com
Re: Do Women Really Love Men? by CrazyMan(m): 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2008
There are still some women who love their men. I can attest to that.
Re: Do Women Really Love Men? by IykeD(m): 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2008
NO! They love their pockets
Re: Do Women Really Love Men? by sistajay(f): 11:16pm On Dec 07, 2008
Oh yeah, women love men with passion, just as long as you don't ask them to serve under a man!
Re: Do Women Really Love Men? by arramyjay: 11:18pm On Dec 07, 2008
Yes they do really love their men.
Re: Do Women Really Love Men? by Danke1: 1:49am On Dec 08, 2008
oh pls not all of them undecided
Re: Do Women Really Love Men? by Nobody: 2:28am On Dec 08, 2008
No, not at all.
We just stick with them and their bad behavior for the fun of it
Re: Do Women Really Love Men? by JustGood(m): 11:09am On Dec 08, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

No, not at all.
We just stick with them and their bad behavior for the fun of it

Men stick with women in spite of all their inadequacies and stuff.
Re: Do Women Really Love Men? by luka1981(m): 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2008
women love men but their love has expiring date.
Re: Do Women Really Love Men? by emeraldbee: 12:23pm On Dec 08, 2008
of course we love men, problem is some of them are so blind, they just cant see what we see. Trust me, i've met a few who are worse than bats when it comes to sight.
Re: Do Women Really Love Men? by whitelexi(m): 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2008
emeraldbee:

of course we love men, problem is some of them are so blind, they just can't see what we see. Trust me, i've met a few who are worse than bats when it comes to sight.

Why do women often get sooooo grumpy when they cant have their way shocked
Re: Do Women Really Love Men? by emeraldbee: 12:32pm On Dec 08, 2008
oh no you didnt! lexi, dont even get me started with you!
Did i say anything that should affect you if you're not guilty of it? You need to start seeing the truth, and someone had to say it out before you get lost, and thats the truth!
Re: Do Women Really Love Men? by whitelexi(m): 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2008
emeraldbee:

oh no you didnt! lexi, don't even get me started with you!
Did i say anything that should affect you if you're not guilty of it? You need to start seeing the truth, and someone had to say it out before you get lost, and thats the truth!

You know what?  whatever!
Just get off my back please, haba! All your posts now are about slagging me, wetin i do u naaa?
Abeg free me o, i don't bug u like this naaa! Chai, oh, Chai! angry sad
Re: Do Women Really Love Men? by steve49ja(m): 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2008
Jamb qxtn
Re: Do Women Really Love Men? by Mitchelin(m): 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2008
I'd say,quite a few really do,but they are a fast dying breed. Right now,love has been sacrificed on the alter of compatibility and stuff. Compatibility in the sense that the guy has to be compatible with the money needs of the lady,looks dept,style et al.
But loving a guy just for him,I think it's close to impossible to see a lady who'd tell you that. Either the guy is loaded,looks like an adonis, or a complete dolt that can be manipulated. Take a look around you,look real close,you'd find nearly all relationships fall into this genre, and the funny thing is the ladies don't even know they don't truly love their man,one can live so much in deceit that it becomes second nature. And before the ladies start blowing a fuse,ask yourself this: Should he become less handsome by virtue of a freak accident would you still be there? and for those that are quick to say yes, for how long will you care about him in his not so appealing state,probably he's now crippled or something,or burnt, or whatever,so the looks that always turned ur feet into jelly is no longer the same will you still care? How about this scenerio, he's no longer well paid,maybe he lost his job,bad business move or whatever,and now he's broke as fk,how long will you hang around when all the outings,money,allowances,clothings and the like stop coming?, let's call a spade a spade, only a select few,I repeat,frightfully few,really love their man,others, it's just a game,that could go on for the rest of our lives even when the kids start arriving,sad don't you think?.
Re: Do Women Really Love Men? by whitelexi(m): 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2008
Mitchelin:

I'd say,quite a few really do,but they are a fast dying breed. Right now,love has been sacrificed on the alter of compatibility and stuff. Compatibility in the sense that the guy has to be compatible with the money needs of the lady,looks dept,style et al.
But loving a guy just for him,I think it's close to impossible to see a lady who'd tell you that. Either the guy is loaded,looks like an adonis, or a complete dolt that can be manipulated. Take a look around you,look real close,you'd find nearly all relationships fall into this genre, and the funny thing is the ladies don't even know they don't truly love their man,one can live so much in deceit that it becomes second nature. And before the ladies start blowing a fuse,ask yourself this: Should he become less handsome by virtue of a freak accident would you still be there? and for those that are quick to say yes, for how long will you care about him in his not so appealing state,probably he's now crippled or something,or burnt, or whatever,so the looks that always turned ur feet into jelly is no longer the same will you still care? How about this scenerio, he's no longer well paid,maybe he lost his job,bad business move or whatever,and now he's broke as fk,how long will you hang around when all the outings,money,allowances,clothings and the like stop coming?, let's call a spade a spade, only a select few,I repeat,frightfully few,really love their man,others, it's just a game,that could go on for the rest of our lives even when the kids start arriving,sad don't you think?.

You know, they say wit is educated insolence, i think you've exhibited great wit; and this coming from someone who is not male, very well put with mindstorming scenarios, is an example of a woman who reasons within the realms of reality. Keep it up, you've just been added to my list of admired NLanders smiley
Re: Do Women Really Love Men? by Mitchelin(m): 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2008
@whitelexi, great comment there,just that er, I'm the big M, ale wink
Re: Do Women Really Love Men? by princekevo(m): 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2008
Actually all the gf i have had genienly loves me.So i will say a woman can truely love a man, even to sacrifies herself to some extent jst as some men could.
Re: Do Women Really Love Men? by Deshannel(m): 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2008
wahala dey
Re: Do Women Really Love Men? by MaiSuya(m): 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2008
emeraldbee:

of course we love men, problem is some of them are so blind, they just can't see what we see. Trust me, i've met a few who are worse than bats when it comes to sight.

Kai! some men don suffer shocked
Re: Do Women Really Love Men? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2008
Don't love 'men' in general, but I love my man  kiss
Re: Do Women Really Love Men? by blesdman(m): 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2008
Hmm.Na wa o kiss
Re: Do Women Really Love Men? by tpia: 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2008
Re: Do Women Really Love Men? by AuntyMary(f): 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2008
this is such a stupid thread,

@poster - are u bored, high or both?

see ur mouth like 'do women really love men?' hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Do Women Really Love Men? by OBVIOUS(m): 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2008
Many women love men with money.
Re: Do Women Really Love Men? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2008
As long as the wallet remains fat. no wahala now!! cool
Re: Do Women Really Love Men? by smurf1(f): 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2008
Yeah if they can be sincere that is, wink
Re: Do Women Really Love Men? by igwe11(m): 11:20pm On Dec 08, 2008
@smurf
How is your day ?
Re: Do Women Really Love Men? by 190: 12:51am On Dec 09, 2008
yes they do as far as they have cash
my gf claims she dosent love me 4 my cash
and gets angry once i tell her shes afta me 4 for cash
LOL
anyway i don see oda tins 2 ask am now
like if im hell broke if she can stay wit me
she seem more fashioon oriented these days
i dont seem 2 understand no more

(1) (Reply)

Testing A Woman... / Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! / PHOTO: How A Man Can Avoid Rape From A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.