Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Buhari’s Belated Choice Of Running Mate, The Height Of Incompetence - PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Belated Choice Of Running Mate, The Height Of Incompetence - PDP (25076 Views)

Financial Times calls Nigeria's economic approach the height of foolishness / Presidential Media Chart: Buhari A Bag Of Incompetence / Sylva Accuses Dickson Of Incompetence, Advises Him To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Belated Choice Of Running Mate, The Height Of Incompetence - PDP by BossAyuk: 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
PDP - Pigs, Dogs & more Pigs
What a shameless Party.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Belated Choice Of Running Mate, The Height Of Incompetence - PDP by adioolayi(m): 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
In the voice of Oritsefemi...."ko kan aye"..if them like let them use a year.
#Changeisimminent

8 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Belated Choice Of Running Mate, The Height Of Incompetence - PDP by dre11(m): 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
PDP, PDP, PDP
How many time did I call you guys

Is this one of your issues based debates

15 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Belated Choice Of Running Mate, The Height Of Incompetence - PDP by Nctrice(m): 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
Funny enough, but Metuh is right!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Belated Choice Of Running Mate, The Height Of Incompetence - PDP by Abeyjide: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
Fear is truely the beginning of failure.i begin to dislike PDP now cos of der attak on APC.wen Jonathan was chosen,nobody condemned d party.let everyone play its own game.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Belated Choice Of Running Mate, The Height Of Incompetence - PDP by SupaJoe(m): 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
In as much as I would want PDP to win this coming general election I will like them to keep quiet for once. This political parties are getting nauseating...I tire for una
Re: Buhari’s Belated Choice Of Running Mate, The Height Of Incompetence - PDP by Osolo1(m): 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
Pdp should just shot up and focus on winning the hearts of the electorate cos most peeps are not sure what or who they want.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Belated Choice Of Running Mate, The Height Of Incompetence - PDP by debicy(m): 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
We ' be heard that over and over again. Lisa metuh won form laid mohammed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Belated Choice Of Running Mate, The Height Of Incompetence - PDP by izikjon(m): 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
Nawaoh....Noise

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Belated Choice Of Running Mate, The Height Of Incompetence - PDP by Whobedatte(m): 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
I SMELL PANIC, FEAR AND QUIVERRING

SAI BUHARI

10 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Belated Choice Of Running Mate, The Height Of Incompetence - PDP by MARKone(m): 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
nagoma:
This is coming from people who have Namadi Sambo!! grin grin

I tell you, the clapping vice president, all the man knows is how to clap.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Belated Choice Of Running Mate, The Height Of Incompetence - PDP by Emmahunk(m): 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
helinues:

Source: http://www.aitonline.tv/post-buhari___s_belated_choice_of_running_mate__the_height_of_incompetence___pdp
I honestly do not see the time spent by Buhari before choosing a running mate as a mark of incompetence. I rather see it as the perfect act of a man who likes to be thorough in whatever he does. A man who would rather delay than hurry into mistakes.
On the issue of his choice, if it was not the Prof, it would still have been someone else. And that someone must one way or the other have a mentor or associate just like Tinubu.
I think we should concern ourselves with the man he has chosen and his antecedents.
God bless Nigeria

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Belated Choice Of Running Mate, The Height Of Incompetence - PDP by ndcide(m): 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
It's a contest.

APC & PDP.

Let's get it on
Re: Buhari’s Belated Choice Of Running Mate, The Height Of Incompetence - PDP by Ezyp(m): 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
Now pdp is getting annoying

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Belated Choice Of Running Mate, The Height Of Incompetence - PDP by harrysterol(m): 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
Nawa

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Belated Choice Of Running Mate, The Height Of Incompetence - PDP by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
they are sick!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Belated Choice Of Running Mate, The Height Of Incompetence - PDP by myners007: 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
I pity those gullible nigerians who believe dat any good thing will come out of pdp.1999 to date. no power,decayed infra structures, hyper corruption, no direction 2 development,insecurity, poverty, unemployment,depreciated naira....woe bestide any supporter of evil n heartless capitalist govt.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Belated Choice Of Running Mate, The Height Of Incompetence - PDP by Sylvarresta(m): 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
We don't care all we want is change
Vote GMB/Osinbajo
E b like say d tin pain PDP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Belated Choice Of Running Mate, The Height Of Incompetence - PDP by lohresloco: 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
blemon44:
#TEAMGEJ2019
be acting like you didn't see this, how in God's name are a vast majority of this nation forgetting this man. Here in kaduna even Muslims don't want him. His level of radicalism is in birthed in him. Nigerians APC isn't giving a better choice, wake up o.

Re: Buhari’s Belated Choice Of Running Mate, The Height Of Incompetence - PDP by hilario8898(m): 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
what else do you expect

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Belated Choice Of Running Mate, The Height Of Incompetence - PDP by emiye(m): 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
May be PDP needs consultancy job as political adviser to APC, cause i dont understand why they are so concerned about APC's choices

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Belated Choice Of Running Mate, The Height Of Incompetence - PDP by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
Zuria:
What's wrong with this people? angry angry
PDP spokemen are suffering from diarrhoea of the mouth and pen

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Belated Choice Of Running Mate, The Height Of Incompetence - PDP by Doyin2(m): 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
How is the choice of a running mate belated,when the INEC deadline is still tomorrow?

P= Paranoid
D= Demonic
P= Party

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Belated Choice Of Running Mate, The Height Of Incompetence - PDP by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
Empire Tinubu want to morgage nigeria like he did to s/west states. Over our dead body.

Who go gv dis man rat poison.
Re: Buhari’s Belated Choice Of Running Mate, The Height Of Incompetence - PDP by naijasaints: 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
What's PDPs biz wit APCs VP.They are scared.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Belated Choice Of Running Mate, The Height Of Incompetence - PDP by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
Pdp govt shd prove their so called competence by finding a lasting solution 2 epiletic power supply in Nigeria, rescuing chibok girls, fighting corrruption, building refineries, finding d 20 billion dollars missing funds. 4 16 good yrs pdp has been in power no changes. I wonder if pdp has a manifesto @ all, how come no electricity plan have suceeded yet, despite billion of dollars unaccounted fund spent on it? Shame on useless pdp dat has ruled 4 16 solid yrs without changes.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Belated Choice Of Running Mate, The Height Of Incompetence - PDP by Fishout(m): 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
Dont mind yeye metuh.useless people

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Belated Choice Of Running Mate, The Height Of Incompetence - PDP by TheMadame(f): 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
@PDP,-Be afraid,be very,very afraid of the team of General Buhari and Professor Osinbajo.
A change is coming soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Belated Choice Of Running Mate, The Height Of Incompetence - PDP by major466(m): 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
APC e minions in pains because of Olisa Metu's articulate description of APC (Asiwaju Private Consortium). APC is Tinubu's personal business. That's it. There's nothing you guys can do about it because he owns it. To all APC e minions, ya'all are just his personal servants or should I say slaves.
Re: Buhari’s Belated Choice Of Running Mate, The Height Of Incompetence - PDP by Mosseuirdoctore(m): 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
What is wrong with this pdp of a party. They are making APc popular every second by this kind of comments. Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Belated Choice Of Running Mate, The Height Of Incompetence - PDP by okororoland7(m): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
teemanbastos:
sorry to say... The PDP is a party of fools'.. They juxt talk widawt thinking..
Tho itz obvious they are afraid thatz why they talk of the APC everytime..
Thrash party.
For over 10years the party hasnt achieved anyting tangible.. Calamitous.
Inxtead we are retrogressing yet instead of them to STEP DOWN for progressives,they keep on making noise.
Do they think poking their nose into the opposition's business will win them 2015.. I laugh.

Anyways..
I Salute the next president and the next vice president of the republic of Nigeria,Muhammadu Buhari and our amiable Prof.. tWALEEE..

I salute the APC patriots.. We shall eat of the good of the land when we get into power
APC..!!
Change!
Change!!
Change!!!.
Just make out time to check this link: www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/afraid-goodluck-jonathan-2/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Is A Priceless Asset To APC – PMB / INEC Working For The PDP – Oshiomhole / Oshiomhole Vows To Remain APC Chairman, Despite Court Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.