Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Why I Picked Osinbajo As My Running Mate– Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Picked Osinbajo As My Running Mate– Buhari (2603 Views)

Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School / Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices / RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Picked Osinbajo As My Running Mate– Buhari by Engnrcollins(m): 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
The Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Muhammadu Buhari, has given reasons why he picked Yemi Osinbajo as his running mate as he bids again become Nigeria’s president.

While presenting Mr. Osinbajo to the media at the national secretariat of the APC in Abuja, Mr. Buhari said his running mate was chosen because of his impeccable integrity and excellent background.

“He is an excellent professional, a man of faith, a devoted family man and a role model to our fellow countrymen and women,” he said.
He also said Mr. Osinbajo is a professor of law and a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, SAN, adding also that he is an alumnus of the University of Lagos and the London School of Economics, a prodigious author who has to his credit several books on civil procedure in Nigerian superior courts.

“The vice-presidential candidate is a friend of the less-privileged, compassionate and zealous in service, a man of uncommon humility, a loyal, dependable and selfless patriot,” he said.

Mr. Buhari also stated that with his choice of deputy, the real task rescuing Nigeria and changing the country for good has just begun.

He promised to fulfil all the promises he made after his emergence as APC flag bearer and thanked all those who supported him in the process.

“The huge outpouring of support and acceptance has been a great encouragement to me and hardened my resolve to lead the process of rebuilding a new Nigeria and securing our future,” he said.

In a brief remark after his introduction, Mr. Osinbajo said he has accepted his nomination gladly and happily and thanked all concerned and stated that his selection as a vice presidential candidate by Mr. Buhari and the APC is a great honour.

“There can be no other president, leader and commander that can lead that common sense revolution which Nigeria urgently needs than Gen. Muhammadu Buhari. I will proudly serve this country with him,” he said.

Also speaking earlier, the national chairman of the APC, John Oyegun, who formally presented Mr. Buhari before the media as the candidate of the APC, also said with a full team on ground, the party is ready to kick start its campaign.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/173465-picked-osinbajo-running-mate-buhari.html
Re: Why I Picked Osinbajo As My Running Mate– Buhari by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
Whew Ok
Re: Why I Picked Osinbajo As My Running Mate– Buhari by Nempi(m): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
In a free and fair contest, GEJ doesn't stand a chance at all but alas, 2015 elections shall be massively rigged!

3 Likes

Re: Why I Picked Osinbajo As My Running Mate– Buhari by Kenai: 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
Engnrcollins:
The Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Muhammadu Buhari, has given reasons why he picked Yemi Osinbajo as his running mate as he bids again become Nigeria’s president.

While presenting Mr. Osinbajo to the media at the national secretariat of the APC in Abuja, Mr. Buhari said his running mate was chosen because of his impeccable integrity and excellent background.

“He is an excellent professional, a man of faith, a devoted family man and a role model to our fellow countrymen and women,” he said.
He also said Mr. Osinbajo is a professor of law and a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, SAN, adding also that he is an alumnus of the University of Lagos and the London School of Economics, a prodigious author who has to his credit several books on civil procedure in Nigerian superior courts.

“The vice-presidential candidate is a friend of the less-privileged, compassionate and zealous in service, a man of uncommon humility, a loyal, dependable and selfless patriot,” he said.

Mr. Buhari also stated that with his choice of deputy, the real task rescuing Nigeria and changing the country for good has just begun.

He promised to fulfil all the promises he made after his emergence as APC flag bearer and thanked all those who supported him in the process.

“The huge outpouring of support and acceptance has been a great encouragement to me and hardened my resolve to lead the process of rebuilding a new Nigeria and securing our future,” he said.

In a brief remark after his introduction, Mr. Osinbajo said he has accepted his nomination gladly and happily and thanked all concerned and stated that his selection as a vice presidential candidate by Mr. Buhari and the APC is a great honour.

“There can be no other president, leader and commander that can lead that common sense revolution which Nigeria urgently needs than Gen. Muhammadu Buhari. I will proudly serve this country with him,” he said.

Also speaking earlier, the national chairman of the APC, John Oyegun, who formally presented Mr. Buhari before the media as the candidate of the APC, also said with a full team on ground, the party is ready to kick start its campaign.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/173465-picked-osinbajo-running-mate-buhari.html

I read this post, and there wasn't one single mention of Amaechi!

Chai!!!
Not one!
After all the money he spent! shocked

During the primaries, he went to Lagos with virtually the entire Rivers State GDP, to match Atiku dollar for dollar!
And now, it looks like he has not only matched Atiku dollar for dollar, but also FAILURE FOR FAILURE!
Chai!!!

Brother Amaechi, doing the dance of shame!

Amaechi the taxi driver!

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ANkfvJrqJBs/UufcoyoA0VI/AAAAAAAB4lg/BCsdRil_KtA/s1600/amae.jpg[/img]

Chai!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Picked Osinbajo As My Running Mate– Buhari by donphilopus: 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
Kenai:

Chai!!!
Not one!
During the primaries, he went to Lagos with virtually the entire Rivers State GDP, to match Atiku dollar for dollar!
And now, it looks like he has not only matched Atiku dollar for dollar, but also FAILURE FOR FAILURE!
Chai!!!

Is Amaechi complaining?! Pls, stop crying more than the bereaved.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Picked Osinbajo As My Running Mate– Buhari by donphilopus: 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
Meanwhile,

As Pastor Prof. Osibano Emerges APC's VP...

PDPians/TANdroids have embarked on mischievous research on Prof. Osibanjo. Soon they will tell you things like:

•He once raped a student of Unilag

•He was once suspended from Redeemed Christian Church of God

•Cold war between Daddy E.A Adeboye and Prof. Osibanjo

•He is using his Church's money to fund Campaigns

•He stole Lagos State money when he was attorney general of Lagos State.

and so many other lies, Propagandas and balderdash......

Vote Buhari/Osibanjo! Vote Change

All their lies, propagandas, balderdash, hocus-pocus, hogwash against Buhari/Osibanjo na fatal error.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Picked Osinbajo As My Running Mate– Buhari by belamour(m): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
ok
Re: Why I Picked Osinbajo As My Running Mate– Buhari by temitemi1(m): 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
Why u picked or why tinubu picked Osinbajo U bloody tinubu's LACKEY!!! He is talking as if he is in control bloody puppet!!! GEJ till buhari get sense...

2 Likes

Re: Why I Picked Osinbajo As My Running Mate– Buhari by SweetJoystick(m): 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
Nice
Re: Why I Picked Osinbajo As My Running Mate– Buhari by coolhamid(m): 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
With buhari and Osibanjo as our leaders next year, I strongly believe Nigeria would be great again....

GMB 2015, In God we trust.

1 Like

Re: Why I Picked Osinbajo As My Running Mate– Buhari by Kenai: 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
donphilopus:

Is Amaechi complaining?! Pls, stop crying more than the bereaved.

Why would you expect him to cry when he's too discombobulated to even understand the mess he landed himself in? grin

He has been dealt a blow so epic that even his lacrimal glands are too shocked to function! grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Picked Osinbajo As My Running Mate– Buhari by Abok1(m): 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
Great combination
Re: Why I Picked Osinbajo As My Running Mate– Buhari by Escalze(m): 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
GEJ WE KNOW

2 Likes

Re: Why I Picked Osinbajo As My Running Mate– Buhari by musiwa97: 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
x

Re: Why I Picked Osinbajo As My Running Mate– Buhari by Kolade354(m): 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
temitemi1:
Why u picked or why tinubu picked Osinbajo U bloody tinubu's LACKEY!!! He is talking as if he is in control bloody puppet!!! GEJ till buhari get sense...
if he pick fashola you will say he is a religious fanatic,if he pick amaechi you will be the first to condemn him. All what is on your head when you come online is to shout GEJ till 2019 with no meaningful achievement to show for it. He promised us stable power-supply where is it. 219 girlz are abducted yet he took him 4 month to visit the chibok girl parent. Do you know number of graduate that are looking for job. Am not saying buhari is the messiah but give him chance of 4 yearz to show what he can do.......Think think think think think and stop supporting a man who promise and fail us.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Picked Osinbajo As My Running Mate– Buhari by Swizdoe(m): 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
Kolade354:
if he pick fashola you will say he is a religious fanatic,if he pick amaechi you will be the first to condemn him. All what is on your head when you come online is to shout GEJ till 2019 with no meaningful achievement to show for it. He promised us stable power-supply where is it. 219 girlz are abducted yet he took him 4 month to visit the chibok girl parent. Do you know number of graduate that are looking for job. Am not saying buhari is the messiah but give him chance of 4 yearz to show what he can do.......Think think think think think and stop supporting a man who promise and fail us.

The dude is just and hungry paid agent working for his daily crumb....... That's why he has never been articulate but rather keeps ranting here

4 Likes

Re: Why I Picked Osinbajo As My Running Mate– Buhari by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
Kenai:

Chai!!!
Not one!

Chai!!!

Amaechi the taxi driver!

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ANkfvJrqJBs/UufcoyoA0VI/AAAAAAAB4lg/BCsdRil_KtA/s1600/amae.jpg[/img]

Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Picked Osinbajo As My Running Mate– Buhari by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
donphilopus:
Meanwhile,

As Pastor Prof. Osibano Emerges APC's VP...

Vote Buhari/Osibanjo! Vote Change

All their lies, propagandas, balderdash, hocus-pocus, hogwash against Buhari/Osibanjo na fatal error.
Wait u think if he has any skeleton it shouldn't. Be exposed or what are u saying
As if ur progreTHIEVES won't black mail GEJ with anything possible upon the fact that ur pa "messiah" will be defeated for d 4th consecutive time
Hope to see u when you type it here that it was rigged
Re: Why I Picked Osinbajo As My Running Mate– Buhari by weezii(m): 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
In my own lil opinion, Osibanjo was picked from RCCG cos of the population he promises to draw out to vote for him and his mate thus APC.

The spiritUal leader of RCCG need not say openly who the church members should vote for but automatically they know what to so.

APC using sense since 1960

1 Like

Re: Why I Picked Osinbajo As My Running Mate– Buhari by thaoriginator: 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
musiwa97:
[size=18pt]He pick Osibanjo because he is 100% sure Osibanjo will betray the Yoruba people. because Osibanjo is married to awolowo family who betray the Yoruba people, in the first place. because of his newspaper. He is basically carrying on the betrayer of the Yoruba people. [/size]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-c0n5wRiTNK8/VJG13Fq9NuI/AAAAAAAAAiE/G20pwtjmMJ8/s1600/couple.jpg[/img]
Are you mad or what!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Picked Osinbajo As My Running Mate– Buhari by adewale2011(m): 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
CHANGE all the WAY!!!

Re: Why I Picked Osinbajo As My Running Mate– Buhari by Ayus34(m): 11:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
thaoriginator:
Are you mad or what!
do u still quote a nuisance like musiwa? that's very bad bro despite knowing musiwa only happy day is when his madness supersede that of his father!

1 Like

Re: Why I Picked Osinbajo As My Running Mate– Buhari by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
#Team Muhammadu Buhari/Osinbajo 2015

#I-believe

#APC

1 Like

Re: Why I Picked Osinbajo As My Running Mate– Buhari by thaoriginator: 11:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ayus34:

do u still quote a nuisance like musiwa? that's very bad bro despite knowing musiwa only happy day is when his madness supersede that of his father!
Re: Why I Picked Osinbajo As My Running Mate– Buhari by thaoriginator: 11:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ayus34:

lol, I didn't knw cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why I Picked Osinbajo As My Running Mate– Buhari by ochon: 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2014

1 Like

Re: Why I Picked Osinbajo As My Running Mate– Buhari by Remarkable: 11:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
Who does he think he is deceiving?

Buhari knows deep inside him he is a religiously bigoted mman... and is thus trying to appear like he is tolerant of others by choosing a pastor last time he lost and this time again that he is going to lose.

You cried before, you will cry again.
Re: Why I Picked Osinbajo As My Running Mate– Buhari by musiwa97: 11:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
x

1 Like

Re: Why I Picked Osinbajo As My Running Mate– Buhari by Kenai: 11:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
Chai!
Amaechi ooooooooo!!!
VP paroles no finally click cry

You let your state down!

Re: Why I Picked Osinbajo As My Running Mate– Buhari by omenka(m): 11:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
thaoriginator:
Are you mad or what!
How dare you question Aare Musiwa?? Can't you see the similarity in altitude of what he said and the topic at hand

@ post: one simply can't fault this combo!! Simply incredible!!
Re: Why I Picked Osinbajo As My Running Mate– Buhari by menesheh(m): 11:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
Pretty amazing reasons for the unlearned
Re: Why I Picked Osinbajo As My Running Mate– Buhari by omenka(m): 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
laBarca:
#Team Muhammadu Buhari/Osinbajo 2015

#I-believe

#APC
I called out a couple of mods and the admin pointing out an insult directed at you in some thread yesterday and here's what I got: a moderator banned omenka for Attacking mods publicly instead of reporting a post to them.. Ban expires at Today at 09:51:42 PM.

Someone is desperately trying to silent my voice on this forum.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Jonathan Seeking A Second Term ?? / Differences Between Son Of Politicians And Son Of Voters(picture) / Different Faces Of Shekau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.