Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? (5553 Views)

If This Is What Relationship Is All About Then I Quit!!! / What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? / Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by marveangel(m): 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
Kolade354:
which guy are u currently dating now? Maybe number 9. You excuse is guyz are cheaterz not knowing your fish brain is ruining your relationship.........am a give you money if u want just offer me ur free punny.
Seriously.......guy abeg grow up....you're making a fool ou of urself.
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by marveangel(m): 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
kajoula:

Except frm been unconsciously used as an object.
oooh.....Sorry abt that...not that I can say I understand how it feels being used as an object...but I guess its a pretty bad feeling cuz u ladies seem to complain a lot abt it.
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
Natasha2:

lool you don land abi? Leave the yeye boy grin we need to gist.
cheesy cheesy
Ok na bring d gist on
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Prettiepearlz(f): 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
@valdes. Lol,my brother,na true talk u dey yarn jare,na real war. But come to think of it,if we human learn to mind our businesses,maybe peace will reign. The topic indicates that u should comment about your own experience and leave,shikena and not to insult someone who talked about his/her own experience. Its free world,we are allowed to do what pleases us.
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Kolade354(m): 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
marveangel:
Seriously.......guy abeg grow up....you're making a fool ou of urself.
see big fool meddling into two people affairz
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Kolade354(m): 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Truth b told

It's either Kolade354 likes Natasha2
Or

Kolade354 is just a dumb kid nigga
see big fool what concernz u btw wat is going on between me and natasha........this habit has been in you since kid and you transfer it here to embarass urself. Grown up guy indeed.
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
Kolade354:
see big fool what concernz u btw wat is going on between me and natasha........this habit has been in you since kid and you transfer it here to embarass urself. Grown up guy indeed.
hehehehehehe
Ur post isn't funny tho bt it made me laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hwz ya day
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
marveangel:
Really......that's Sad....how u holding up?

Well... Not talking since 15th of november. So what can i say smiley
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by marveangel(m): 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
voodoo85:

Well... Not talking since 15th of november. So what can i say smiley
I'm sad to hear that.......maybe you should seek professional advice(say a marriage counsellor or something)....I really wish you the best dearie and hope things work out well for U.
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
marveangel:
I'm sad to hear that.......maybe you should seek professional advice(say a marriage counsellor or something)....I really wish you the best dearie and hope things work out well for U.

i offerred. he doesn't want. thanx though
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by iamord(m): 7:27am On Dec 19, 2014
Natasha2:

It is to be frank, but if I should rate, I think my long distance relationships were better than the one time short distance although they didn't last for more than 2 months. My first lasted for close to 2 years although it wasn't really long distance per say but we hardly saw each other. I think its about having a relationship with the right person, presently I'm having a long distance relationship and it has been nothing but blissful, Its actually the best choice I have ever made in the relationship line. I think the distance gives some sort of quality to the affection in the relationship.
well my long distance relationship lasted for long. I was the one that called it off cos at that moment I was on a cross road in life and I didn't want here to follow me on that journey. I know she won't understand. But it Did teach me a lot about patience, and how to keep the relationship sizzling with letters ,calls and gifts.. I learned a lot .

Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Natasha2(f): 7:44am On Dec 19, 2014
iamord:
well my long distance relationship lasted for long. I was the one that called it off cos at that moment I was on a cross road in life and I didn't want here to follow me on that journey. I know she won't understand. But it Did teach me a lot about patience, and how to keep the relationship sizzling with letters ,calls and gifts.. I learned a lot .

awww, I understand that feeling, but if it lasted for long how come you don't wanna try it again? You know we are not always in control of who we fall in love with. You might just go back to it grin wink

Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by nedum87(f): 7:47am On Dec 19, 2014
D 1 I tot I had(hv)
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 19, 2014
NEVER BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP WHERE I HAVE REGRETTED....BCOZ I HAVE DATED ONLY ONE GIRL AND I AM STILL DATING HER cool

Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by iamord(m): 9:23am On Dec 19, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
NEVER BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP WHERE I HAVE REGRETTED....BCOZ I HAVE DATED ONLY ONE GIRL AND I AM STILL DATING HER cool
what's ur age grade?
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by iamord(m): 9:31am On Dec 19, 2014
Natasha2:

awww, I understand that feeling, but if it lasted for long how come you don't wanna try it again? You know we are not always in control of who we fall in love with. You might just go back to it grin wink
. LoL . Am glad you understand! smiley we don't know what the future holds. But however it goes. Am sure to bend with it. I still got an open door in the relationship , but I feel its better we just stay as friends, and I wlll do my best to always be there. For her, you said you are in a long distance relationship too . Is it your first time?
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 19, 2014
iamord:
what's ur age grade?

Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 19, 2014
Kolade354:
your humen ke? Shebi u be hottest babe for town everytin na time......you go soon fade away.........successfull women should be of great example to you like Mrs alakija,okonjo iwela and many more. They dont change men like slipperz because dey are dreamchaserz. Will you be ever successfull? Ask yourself this and change your foolish mentality.
funny guy,how sure are you okonjo ,alakija and the rest didn't change men when they were younger?

Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by marveangel(m): 11:04am On Dec 19, 2014
voodoo85:

i offerred. he doesn't want. thanx though
sorry about...that's a pretty difficult situation you got on your hands......u guys still leaving together?
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Natasha2(f): 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
iamord:
. LoL . Am glad you understand! smiley we don't know what the future holds. But however it goes. Am sure to bend with it. I still got an open door in the relationship , but I feel its better we just stay as friends, and I wlll do my best to always be there. For her, you said you are in a long distance relationship too . Is it your first time?

Yeah I do cos I've had those moments and when it happens normally I just hibernate, no one gets to hear from me at all. Its good to know you guys are still friends. And no its not my first time its gonna be the third and I'm really hopeful about it, cos the guy in question has been my best friend for a very long time, he knows almost everything about me, from my very first relationship. We've had our fights, our split ups, our happy moments, love and all, Its actually wonderful dating him, but part of me is scared, cos if anything happens I'll not just loose my partner, I'll loose my best friend and confidant. Oh did I mention we met here on Nairaland wink

Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
marveangel:
sorry about...that's a pretty difficult situation you got on your hands......u guys still leaving together?

Yh.like room mates
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by iamord(m): 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
Natasha2:

Yeah I do cos I've had those moments and when it happens normally I just hibernate, no one gets to hear from me at all. Its good to know you guys are still friends. And no its not my first time its gonna be the third and I'm really hopeful about it, cos the guy in question has been my best friend for a very long time, he knows almost everything about me, from my very first relationship. We've had our fights, our split ups, our happy moments, love and all, Its actually wonderful dating him, but part of me is scared, cos if anything happens I'll not just loose my partner, I'll loose my best friend and confidant. Oh did I mention we met here on Nairaland wink
grin wow!! That's nice,! The guy must be lucky to have someone like yousmiley , its only normal to be scared, its a plus that u two have known each other for quite a while.. Just clear your doubts and insecurities, trust him,but at the same time use your heart and not your head grin and to will be good to go!
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Natasha2(f): 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
iamord:
grin wow!! That's nice,! The guy must be lucky to have someone like yousmiley , its only normal to be scared, its a plus that u two have known each other for quite a while.. Just clear your doubts and insecurities, trust him,but at the same time use your heart and not your head grin and to will be good to go!

awwww thank you so much dear, I'll take your advice cheesy right now I'm just looking forward to see him in January,haven't seen him since July. I might go crazy when I see him lol. grin
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by marveangel(m): 6:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
voodoo85:

Yh.like room mates
oh dear....that is sad....wish there was something or someway I could be of help.
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by iamord(m): 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
Natasha2:

awwww thank you so much dear, I'll take your advice cheesy right now I'm just looking forward to see him in January,haven't seen him since July. I might go crazy when I see him lol. grin
you welcome dear... my goodness!!! I just saw my mistake!! grin its use you head and not your heart ooo!! I hope it was not so misleading!! wink may the new year bring u guys good tiding too smiley damn 6 months!! That's long enough
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Natasha2(f): 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
iamord:
you welcome dear... my goodness!!! I just saw my mistake!! grin its use you head and not your heart ooo!! I hope it was not so misleading!! wink may the new year bring u guys good tiding too smiley damn 6 months!! That's long enough

grin lol I knew it, it wasn't misleading... thanks dear,a big AMEN to that cheesy I pray it also brings you joy, success and everything you wish for . smiley
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
marveangel:
oh dear....that is sad....wish there was something or someway I could be of help.

Life goes on smiley
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by marveangel(m): 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
voodoo85:

Life goes on smiley
I like your spirit.......if u ever need someone to talk to, just know u have a friend in me....No one should have to go through such difficult situations alone......Wish u the best love and hope things work out well for U.
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 21, 2014
marveangel:
I like your spirit.......if u ever need someone to talk to, just know u have a friend in me....No one should have to go through such difficult situations alone......Wish u the best love and hope things work out well for U.

Thanx again
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Ezibless: 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
Prettiepearlz:
@valdes. Lol,my brother,na true talk u dey yarn jare,na real war. But come to think of it,if we human learn to mind our businesses,maybe peace will reign. The topic indicates that u should comment about your own experience and leave,shikena and not to insult someone who talked about his/her own experience. Its free world,we are allowed to do what pleases us.
cheesycheesycheesy

I for like comment o,but i no wan make the Kolade guy change him debate partner to megrin
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by marveangel(m): 4:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
voodoo85:

Thanx again
u're welcome.....stay strong....I hope to keep in touch with you...are u on any other social platform where we could discuss privately?
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
marveangel:
u're welcome.....stay strong....I hope to keep in touch with you...are u on any other social platform where we could discuss privately?

theres nothing to discuss smiley

Young Guys Out There,who Would Pick Amongst This Set Of Ladies??? / 10 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don't Know About. / My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant