Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

I Want To Sell Www.theelitetutors.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Sell Www.theelitetutors.com (1225 Views)

I Want To Sell Www.theelitetutors.com / Want To Sell Level 1 Fiverr Account with $56 in it / Instagram Now Has The Right To Sell Your Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sell Www.theelitetutors.com by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
I want to sell the above stated website and I need bids.

I actually want to sell because I can't keep the dream alive anymore and seriously can't keep waiting for the day of ripeness while things turn from bad to worse at my end. I want to do something physical offline.

I'll sell if the price is reasonable.
Re: I Want To Sell Www.theelitetutors.com by iykepromotions: 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
you have a wonderful domain name. i will advice you to go international rather than locally. many nigerians are yet to understand the concept behind making money with domain names. a nigerian once called me a scammer simply because i offered him one of my domains to buy for his business. in no time i sold that name at $550 usd in the international market
Re: I Want To Sell Www.theelitetutors.com by Craigston: 10:07am On Dec 18, 2014
blogexpert:

I actually want to sell because I can't keep the dream alive anymore and seriously can't keep waiting for the day of ripeness while things turn from bad to worse at my end. I want to do something physical offline.

I understand. What iykepromotions suggested could be a good way to go. However, I think you could do more with that site. Take a full-time or part-time day job. Use your nights to develop that site more. It still needs improvements and you need marketing skill. That's not easy at all. Look at me here talking marketing skills when the Nigerian factors are at play. But it could work: maybe on the international platforms.
That's by the way. Matter on ground. Follow iykepromotions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Sell Www.theelitetutors.com by olofofo9ja: 1:12am On Dec 19, 2014
iykepromotions:
you have a wonderful domain name. i will advice you to go international rather than locally. many nigerians are yet to understand the concept behind making money with domain names. a nigerian once called me a scammer simply because i offered him one of my domains to buy for his business. in no time i sold that name at $550 usd in the international market
Nice sale.....What market Sedo? Flippa? or which?
Re: I Want To Sell Www.theelitetutors.com by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 19, 2014
Thanks friends for these wonderful contributions. I guess I'll hold on to it further. Will paying for Facebook likes be beneficial to my present situation? Would like to know a precise and specific road to take. Help me out, perhaps I can connect with you guys on bbm? My pin is: 7FD93D66
Re: I Want To Sell Www.theelitetutors.com by iykepromotions: 9:09am On Dec 19, 2014
olofofo9ja:
Nice sale.....What market Sedo? Flippa? or which?
afternic

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell Www.theelitetutors.com by datecheaply: 8:04am On Dec 20, 2014
Re: I Want To Sell Www.theelitetutors.com by Youngzedd(m): 8:21am On Dec 21, 2014
blogexpert:

PM, lets talk.
Re: I Want To Sell Www.theelitetutors.com by Nobody: 2:35am On Dec 23, 2014
Youngzedd:

PM, lets talk.
What are you offering? Can I call you?
Re: I Want To Sell Www.theelitetutors.com by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
@Youngzedd, Can we discuss?
Re: I Want To Sell Www.theelitetutors.com by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 20, 2015
Re: I Want To Sell Www.theelitetutors.com by Youngzedd(m): 11:24am On Jan 20, 2015
blogexpert:
@Youngzedd, Can we discuss?

Sure, name your price.
Re: I Want To Sell Www.theelitetutors.com by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 20, 2015
Re: I Want To Sell Www.theelitetutors.com by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
iykepromotions:
that name will hardly make $20. You should know that bu now.
Re: I Want To Sell Www.theelitetutors.com by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
2sExy1:
grin
I actually think the problem is more about understanding how to be successful with that domain/blog than who to sell to.

He could sell today, then what about tomorrow? Buy another and attempt to sell again?

@blogexpert, i think you should spend more time realizing and learning how you could make a better blog rather than look for who to sell to on NL.
Re: I Want To Sell Www.theelitetutors.com by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 22, 2015
sMayor:
I actually think the problem is more about understanding how to be successful with that domain/blog than who to sell to.

He could sell today, then what about tomorrow? Buy another and attempt to sell again?

@blogexpert, i think you should spend more time realizing and learning how you could make a better blog rather than look for who to sell to on NL.

That's a good one. Teach me.
Re: I Want To Sell Www.theelitetutors.com by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Become A Php/mysql Programmer In Just 1 Month Or 8 Weekends / Wordpress Vs : Which One Is Better? / How Can I Link My Blog To My Twitter And Facebook Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.