Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces (40813 Views)

ยป Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles / Top 10 Male Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles! / Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by abbey621(m): 3:31am On Dec 19, 2014
No guy is ugly, it all depends on perception. Even those like me with an acceptable face still get teased by some certain females that I no fine at all, so it's all about perception. Girls nowadays care more about your pockets than face grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by agarawu23(m): 4:17am On Dec 19, 2014
farano:
grin
farano, I opened these same tread and was deleted immediatly. please I need reasons because it really sucks me. thanks
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 19, 2014
The faces im seeing here is really serious. though some r not looking bad but i dont see quality in them as a people that can move the nation forward. I guess this is why NL comments, opinion or thinking is always myopic and hypocritical.

As a matter of fact, the faces im seeing here is not the real Nigeria face i expected. Some look tired, some look hungry, some look ugly, some look handsome but childish, some are clueless like PHD holders from Otuoke University and University of Okirika.
Some look like the militants protesting for their amnesty salary, some look like PDP crusaders/praise singers.

Nigeria what is the way forward?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by folabayo1(f): 5:21am On Dec 19, 2014
grin
pimpchi:

Thanks babe, we do it to impress cuties like you.
nice one grin
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by leofab(f): 5:35am On Dec 19, 2014
thisisayus:

I'm sha much more handsome than your ex, current and will better than you next.
Oti fo funmi abi?
guy just shut up already.... What is your own?
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Nobody: 5:39am On Dec 19, 2014
Beennkumar:
Leatherman shocked

long time no hear/read! grin

whr have u been?
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by rill: 5:42am On Dec 19, 2014
PDPwayoo:
The faces im seeing here is really serious. though some r not looking bad but i dont see quality in them as a people that can move the nation forward. I guess this is why NL comments, opinion or thinking is always myopic and hypocritical.

As a matter of fact, the faces im seeing here is not the real Nigeria face i expected. Some look tired, some look hungry, some look ugly, some look handsome but childish, some are clueless like PHD holders from Otuoke University and University of Okirika.
Some look like the militants protesting for their amnesty salary, some look like PDP crusaders/praise singers.

Nigeria what is the way forward?

What is this one typing
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 19, 2014
Some guys are just either plain silly, plain jobless or wateva

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See all the Good Works of Gov. Willie Obiano in Pictures as he transforms Anambra.

Gosi uwa n'ile na ibu Nwa Anambra

Like the official page of Anambra State on https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anambra-State-Online/729514517126819

ANAMBRA A'DIGHO MMA!

Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by bravekid(m): 6:25am On Dec 19, 2014
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Next2Bezee(m): 6:36am On Dec 19, 2014
bravekid:
This Guy Wowo Sha!

https://www.nairaland.com/bravekid

Self-Advertisement? i hail u o shocked
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by beckyomas(f): 7:17am On Dec 19, 2014
apparentlylaw:
Abi U don dey Trip for d Guy niiiiii lol !
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:20am On Dec 19, 2014
naijaboiy:

;.Dgrin
hmm. I won't laff sha
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Onyiido: 7:22am On Dec 19, 2014
thrizzle:
Chai guys no wan slack
I tell u. The guys are more handsome than the ladies. Ladies no offence pls.
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:22am On Dec 19, 2014
bravekid:
This Guy Wowo Sha!

https://www.nairaland.com/bravekid
mtchew!
You are not handsome.
Last Bullet
That's the truth!
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:23am On Dec 19, 2014
Onyiido:
I tell u. The guys are more handsome than the ladies. Ladies no offence pls.
the guys on this list are not even the most finest.
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by efepro(m): 7:25am On Dec 19, 2014
Haba!!..8 faces alone?
Me sef b human ooo
www.nairaland.com/efepro

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Onyiido: 7:26am On Dec 19, 2014
rill:

What is this one typing
He just defined himself in one piece-jealous. Pls tell him to at least praise God's creation. Mtchewwww.
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Onyiido: 7:30am On Dec 19, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
the guys on this list are not even the most finest.
Ok, but at least them try.
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 19, 2014
just looking at them faces angry
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:33am On Dec 19, 2014
Onyiido:
Ok, but at least them try.
I insist them no try.
Except Bennkumar, all other guys on that list are groundnut sellers!
Last Bullet
If I show you correct guys, you ll mensurate rapidly!
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by folabayo1(f): 7:35am On Dec 19, 2014
wink
okzcorp:

Terrifying make-up. Make the guys give you money to apply further lipsticks. Damn
My make-up was applied to terrify ppl like u wink
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:40am On Dec 19, 2014
nykolaax:
where dem haterz
except bennkumar, all other guys are groundnut sellers
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Onyiido: 7:41am On Dec 19, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
I insist them no try.
Except Bennkumar, all other guys on that list are groundnut sellers!
Last Bullet
If I show you correct guys, you ll mensurate rapidly!
shocked. Am waiting
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 19, 2014
guess non as met Shagati live in flesh and blood
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by spanzed(m): 7:42am On Dec 19, 2014
naijaboiy:

[font=serif...I tried replying your mail but it didn't go through.

Add up quickly so I can edit.[/font]
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by pimpchi(m): 7:45am On Dec 19, 2014
joelenesleek:
[/quote]

funny you, ur wish is my command.Thanks all the same grin[quote author=joelenesleek post=29009613]

funny you, ur wish is my command.Thanks all the same
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by emeka94(m): 7:50am On Dec 19, 2014
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Dreyl(m): 7:53am On Dec 19, 2014
ggrin:
I know say that dreyl guy no go make first 1000 sefundecided
thank God say you know,but even as i ugly girls still they die for me.. grin
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Dreyl(m): 8:02am On Dec 19, 2014
You too set i like your backyard and frontyard bae can i get to know ya
Shaakasi:

U get big eyes shaaa

No joor u r a worwor dude

Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 19, 2014
Im the most handsome grin
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Dreyl(m): 8:03am On Dec 19, 2014
lefulefu:

ehen u suppose code from the name na cheesy
hehehehehehe true talk. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? / 10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. / Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.