Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces (40829 Views)

ยป Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles / Top 10 Male Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles! / Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by wedemboiz(m): 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
Lastdon02:
nairaland.com/lastdon02
u dey hunt rat ni wey u bend lyk dat

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by safarigirl(f): 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
thisisayus:
www.nairaland.com/kulboy
www.nairaland.com/thisisayus
www.nairaland.com/NAIJABOIY
www.nairaland.com/seun
www.nairaland.com/spanzed
www.nairaland.com/pimpchi
www.nairaland.com/beennkumar
www.nairaland.com/dotwillis1

Oya now!
so you mean to tell me that na only these 8 people you fit list out of the 60 wey apply for Mr. NL?

What about abpatrick? Lucenzo? Ochon? CFCfan? Emoboy, emperorking, chrisviral, chibwike, spade, waxdude...you come even add yourself when guys wey fine pass you boku full ground.

One bros for this your list sef, na sideburns e put as dp, how we wan know if e fine or not? In fact, which day you join NL? This your list resemble wetin JJC go put up

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
thisisayus:

I'm sha much more handsome than your ex, current and will better than you next.
Oti fo funmi abi?

Guy .. truth b told... dat list dey funny... be like una dey bleach...
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by jnrbayano(m): 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
Predicting counter-thread creation here is akin to predicting outcomes from a nigerian film.

It's so easy to do. smiley

Cc:

farano
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
fine boy without money is like fine car without wheel.....

Fine boy no dey give money!
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by anthoniaz(f): 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
Cool pics.
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by AriDsexy(f): 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
I can't stop smh,a counter thread huh?

Nairalanders won't kill somebody.
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by safarigirl(f): 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
JoeArmsD1:

na so ugly boys dey give themselves hope....

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by neutrotoba(m): 10:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
JoeArmsD1:

words of consolation for he who is not so handsome grin
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by stonemind(f): 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
Me nko? Ahhhhhh this one Don pass ojoroo ooo
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by joelenesleek(f): 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Lastdon02(m): 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
wedemboiz:

no na back day pain u...

Lol i cut the pix out of a pix with photoshop
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by nykolaax(m): 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
fake niqqa be like: na money dey make person fine.... dey say if you fine without money na error..... na because dem ugly
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by jnrbayano(m): 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
safarigirl:

neutrotoba:

This is needless friends
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Bensonking: 10:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by initialize(m): 10:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
Tolzeal:

ibeg tha SPARK for ur DP... i need am

It's available for sale

Call, text or whatsapp 08069321572
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by busterr(m): 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
i should be on that list!!
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by ggrin(f): 10:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
I know say that dreyl guy no go make first 1000 sefundecided
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by ggrin(f): 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
Dreyl:
I'm just observing.
worwor guy be likeundecided
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
Wait oh,so as I dey like this I no fine nii? What do women want again na?
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Lastdon02(m): 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
nykolaax:

lmao unto fine or no fine?? funny dude... dem wan give u money?? enjoying the thread tho i no fine

lol na joke i day na
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by tziz(m): 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
wedemboiz:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
neutrotoba:
angryit's obvious you ain't more handsome than I do, let's check......
Shit
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by dabrake(m): 10:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
thisisayus:
www.nairaland.com/kulboy
www.nairaland.com/thisisayus
www.nairaland.com/NAIJABOIY
www.nairaland.com/seun
www.nairaland.com/spanzed
www.nairaland.com/pimpchi
www.nairaland.com/beennkumar
www.nairaland.com/dotwillis1

Oya now!
Alright. You selected the faces you know and those who contested for Mr. Nairaland.
Well, that's just but a few. I know many handsome dudes on this platform.
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by nykolaax(m): 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
Lastdon02:

lol na joke i day na

I know....just joking too
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
safarigirl:
hmm
Me ugly boy?

Well, let me take this as an affront
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by tziz(m): 10:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
I culdve bet my life that dey'll be a counter-thread!
#smh
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
jnrbayano:

This is needless friends
just don't mind them..

They thought am as ugly as they do; you can't compare me with them
Let's forget sentiment
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Natasha2(f): 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
peekeeks:
..lol,Naughty babe

I'm not naughty I'm nice wink
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by joelenesleek(f): 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
Lastdon02:

boss u day mind this people? Even me self my name miss . E b like say we go protest....ooo
are you for real? The thread is provoking enough and don't add up to it. protest as if you are theo Walcott. embarassed
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Natasha2(f): 10:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
tziz:
I culdve bet my life that dey'll be a counter-thread!
#smh

[size=15pt]my brother this is the counter thread actually grin grin[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. / Nigerian Man Weds His Old Oyinbo Bride (Photo) / I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.