Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,437 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Unable To Comment Or Reply Post On Any Section On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Unable To Comment Or Reply Post On Any Section On Nairaland (3255 Views)

Dear Nairalanders, How Can I Be The First To Comment Or Make Front Page? / I Cant Create Or Reply To A Topic On My Blackberry Playbook Why? Seun? / I Don't Understand How To Make Or Reply Ppls Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unable To Comment Or Reply Post On Any Section On Nairaland by Olusanya333(m): 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
Can somebody explain what this mean?
Re: Unable To Comment Or Reply Post On Any Section On Nairaland by Evina(f): 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
Olusanya333:

I guess you have been banned. Check your profile.
Re: Unable To Comment Or Reply Post On Any Section On Nairaland by hushmail: 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
anti spam bot
Re: Unable To Comment Or Reply Post On Any Section On Nairaland by Olusanya333(m): 7:41am On Dec 18, 2014
Evina:

I guess you have been banned. Check your profile.
From all section on Nairaland?
Re: Unable To Comment Or Reply Post On Any Section On Nairaland by Evina(f): 7:42am On Dec 18, 2014
Olusanya333:
From all section on Nairaland?

Have you checked your profile?
Re: Unable To Comment Or Reply Post On Any Section On Nairaland by Olusanya333(m): 7:45am On Dec 18, 2014
Evina:

Have you checked your profile?
a moderator banned ***********ets for Broke Rule 1.. Derailing thread...by 'booking space'.. Ban expires at December 20, 2014 at 02:28:09 PM. How booking space come relate with derailing. Is it a crime to book space?
Re: Unable To Comment Or Reply Post On Any Section On Nairaland by Theseus01(m): 7:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
it's none of your business
Re: Unable To Comment Or Reply Post On Any Section On Nairaland by Anfield247(m): 3:42am On May 29, 2020
Olusanya333:
Re: Unable To Comment Or Reply Post On Any Section On Nairaland by Anfield247(m): 3:43am On May 29, 2020
[quote author=Anfield247 post=90071523][/quote]God dy
Re: Unable To Comment Or Reply Post On Any Section On Nairaland by Avchi: 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2020
Re: Unable To Comment Or Reply Post On Any Section On Nairaland by aadiv: 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
Your blog is too much amazing. I have found with ease what I was looking. Moreover, the content quality is awesome. Thanks for the nudge! 가입머니
Re: Unable To Comment Or Reply Post On Any Section On Nairaland by aadiv: 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
I was impressed with the site that you created, so memotipasi many people to be more advanced, there also kunjugi me, as a comparison Onewheel Pint Accessories
Re: Unable To Comment Or Reply Post On Any Section On Nairaland by aadiv: 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2021
Thankyou for sharing the data which is beneficial for me and others likewise to see. Onewheel Accessory
Re: Unable To Comment Or Reply Post On Any Section On Nairaland by itamarzixuan: 10:20am On Apr 08, 2021
You guardians do an astounding web diary, and have some unfathomable substance. Continue doing extraordinary. Computer Support and Services companies near me Rancho Park Los Angeles, California
Re: Unable To Comment Or Reply Post On Any Section On Nairaland by natashakhatri: 6:23am On Apr 14, 2021
Waltery, as a top Chinese faux suede, PU leather supplier, is specialized in DMF FREE water-based PU, SOLVENT FREE PU, TRADITIONAL PU, microfiber leather, faux suede development, production and exporting. Waltery insists the highest quality and therefore the company’s laboratory does the rigorous testing process.
Re: Unable To Comment Or Reply Post On Any Section On Nairaland by aadiv: 11:01am On May 16, 2021
Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us. dry eyes
Re: Unable To Comment Or Reply Post On Any Section On Nairaland by natashakhatri: 8:00am On May 18, 2021
Most complete guide on angelite meaning, benefits, spiritual connection to the Zodiac, birthstone, numerology, and feng shui Shop Angelite for sale.
Re: Unable To Comment Or Reply Post On Any Section On Nairaland by natashakhatri: 2:24pm On May 28, 2021
Have you always wanted to buy a decent lamp for the living room? Or finally illuminate the kitchen properly? diy lampe Then a warm welcome to Lightstock - the online shop for decorative lighting away from hardware stores & amp; Mainstream. Regardless of whether you want to build the perfect lamp yourself - or use lights made by us.
Re: Unable To Comment Or Reply Post On Any Section On Nairaland by Chuyem(m): 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
I cant comment on some topics on nairaland
Re: Unable To Comment Or Reply Post On Any Section On Nairaland by Veralee1(f): 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2023
Be mindful of what you post

(1) (Reply)

Real Interview With A Vampire / 40 Years Old Mother Who Is Sleeping With Her Son Is Now Pregnant / Some Amazing, Funny Or Just Plain Interesting Facts For Your Perusal Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.