Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. (5160 Views)

6 Tough But Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities / Overrated Courses In Nigerian Universities / Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
The universities that will be posted below
have fame and popularity, however some
of this institution are not as bright and
beautiful as its been known and heard.
Some of them have poor lecture room,
regular strike, high rate of cult activities
and un approval of Courses due to low
level of standard.
1: Uniabuja
2: Uniben
3: Eksu
4: ABSU
5: Kasu
this my own list,u can add urs too
why the most overated are
1 unilag
2 uniben
3 OAU
4 ABU
5 unizik
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by ogaofficer(m): 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
Unibenstudent where art thou?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
Are u minding the drunken master?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by holatin(m): 10:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
unisex nko

2 Likes

Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by Teephar(f): 11:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
where is unilorin.... dah school is over rated
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by ValentineMary(m): 12:32am On Dec 18, 2014
Uniben underated? Think again.

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by Olypeppy(f): 1:09am On Dec 18, 2014
I hate seeing a topic like this.under or over,person wey won succeed will succeed leave school read book

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 18, 2014
Mtchewww.... Op u nor get work, abeg come help me pick beans!

5 Likes

Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by donstevico(m): 2:34am On Dec 18, 2014
lol why would they want to underate a dead uni like uni abuja??
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by charleff512(m): 2:46am On Dec 18, 2014
Olypeppy:
I hate seeing a topic like this.under or over,person wey won succeed will succeed leave school read book
success is in life is determined by delibrate and sustained efforts of an individual and not by the institutions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by nakwe(m): 6:38am On Dec 18, 2014
Op you are a confused being, So Uniben is both Underrated and Overrated at the same time?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by tolustx(m): 7:18am On Dec 18, 2014
Op. Please, what is d meaning of 'overated'.
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 18, 2014
UNAB...dah skul is also underated..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 18, 2014
tolustx:
Op. Please, what is d meaning of 'overated'.
its overhyped........i think the explanation is the post
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by tolustx(m): 7:44am On Dec 18, 2014
olassy239:
its overhyped........i think the explanation is the post
I guess that ur 'overhyped' or 'overrated' now means their quality is not as high as portrayed. Is dat what u mean?
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by Duru009(m): 8:10am On Dec 18, 2014
While are u putting up uniben abi dey know agree give u admission. UNIBEN aka UNIBEST stil remain one of the best university in the sahara africa. Whether you like it or not.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by justi4jesu(f): 8:16am On Dec 18, 2014
Where is Uniport? smiley
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by cr7lomo: 8:45am On Dec 18, 2014
Unilag still remains one of the most respected schools in the country , if not the most most respected . Google and see the list of influential and recognized graduates of that school . Most of them sit in power or own multi national companies
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 18, 2014
Una don start dis kind things again abi?
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by SIRKOL(m): 9:13am On Dec 18, 2014
Funny ppl
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by bidexmat(m): 9:36am On Dec 18, 2014
If na dat 1 u dey Yarn, Abu nor nid count.
cr7lomo:
Unilag still remains one of the most respected schools in the country , if not the most most respected . Google and see the list of influential and recognized graduates of that school . Most of them sit in power or own multi national companies
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by Icudkill: 9:40am On Dec 18, 2014
Teephar:
where is unilorin.... dah school is over rated

tooooooo overated u mean
Gosh itts sickening

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by jauntty: 9:49am On Dec 18, 2014
Op...so UNIBEN is both underrated and overrated at the same time ! Smh for you. What do u know about Uniben BTW...olassy239...which school r u?
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by femidejulius(m): 10:07am On Dec 18, 2014
It is unfortunate people still attack others because of the institutions they attend or attended.

Success in life is now less and less dependent on your institution. It is more and more dependent on your skills, knowledge, ability and experience.

Guess most of you (attacking each other) are still in school or serving. U go still know as e dey go
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by liveyourlife: 10:44am On Dec 18, 2014
Shocking to also acknowledge that all these schools do not use ICT in the classroom at all. Especially Uniben to begin with.
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 18, 2014
jauntty:
Op...so UNIBEN is both underrated and overrated at the same time ! Smh for you. What do u know about Uniben BTW...olassy239...which school r u?
i rep FUTA
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 18, 2014
tolustx:
I guess that ur 'overhyped' or 'overrated' now means their quality is not as high as portrayed. Is dat what u mean?
i never doubt about you being a good guesser
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by tolustx(m): 11:25am On Dec 18, 2014
olassy239:
i never doubt about you being a good guesser
I'm sure ur judgement is simply out of dislike for dos schools u call 'overrated'. Were u ever a student of any of dos schools or what is d basis of ur judgement? I've attended two tertiary institutions and I can tell u dat u cnt judge correctly except u've actually been a student of a particular school.
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by joshbouy(m): 11:31am On Dec 18, 2014
what is this one saying...
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 18, 2014
tolustx:
I'm sure ur judgement is simply out of dislike for dos schools u call 'overrated'. Were u ever a student of any of dos schools or what is d basis of ur judgement? I've attended two tertiary institutions and I can tell u dat u cnt judge correctly except u've actually been a student of a particular school.
haters go nd die.all the south westerner shouthin sai buhari till 2019..southe easterner you can come and suck my poo
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by tolustx(m): 11:40am On Dec 18, 2014
olassy239:
haters go nd die.all the south westerner shouthin sai buhari till 2019..southe easterner you can come and suck my poo
oga. E be lyk say u miss road o.
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 18, 2014
tolustx:
oga. E be lyk say u miss road o.
ohhhhh am rili sorry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AAUA Final Year Student Used For Rituals!!! (photo) / Laspotech Admission Wahala / The Most Evil Men The World Has Ever Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.