Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,738 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Read Prof Yemi Osibanjo's Acceptance Speech (Photos ) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read Prof Yemi Osibanjo's Acceptance Speech (Photos ) (20399 Views)

Senate President Saraki's Acceptance Speech / Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read Prof Yemi Osibanjo's Acceptance Speech (Photos ) by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 18, 2014
Fixed
Disclaimer:
This speech lacks coherence. grin grin
Re: Read Prof Yemi Osibanjo's Acceptance Speech (Photos ) by happydays1(m): 9:14am On Dec 18, 2014
stop decieving ur selves that wen a new govt come they will b jobs, electricity, no corruption. there are no evidence that GMB will b able to fight corruption, cos he'll have to start from his sponsors, tinubu and amaechi. using state fund to sponsor politics. he'll hav to send all former pdp govt dat defected to apc to jail for stealing. i'v never heard buhari say he'll cut down law makers outragious wages. wat creat employement is not mouth, but productivity. nig is not a productive country, not any cos of our, but cos we dont know how to.....wen we were in school they call it..."technical know how". not peculiar to nig alone but most african countries. dow recently we have started producing car, assembling, but these are far from being productive. its not a govt fault but knowledge fault. oyibo did not start it today, when they started learning technology, our forefather were still living on top of trees. lol! even if gej or gmb is d president of usA he will still do we cos d system is already arranged...unless they intentionaly wanto destroy it. think b4 u vote. dont lead us back to d days of rankadede goverment.
Re: Read Prof Yemi Osibanjo's Acceptance Speech (Photos ) by natureblack(m): 9:16am On Dec 18, 2014
The only progressive thing about APC is the occurrence of that word in its name. There is nothing positive or thoroughgoing about them.

APC don't constitute the much needed paradigm-shift to rule this great nation.

#shambolic
Re: Read Prof Yemi Osibanjo's Acceptance Speech (Photos ) by clevvermind(m): 9:17am On Dec 18, 2014
i'm just having the feelings that they would lose the election next year.
Re: Read Prof Yemi Osibanjo's Acceptance Speech (Photos ) by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 18, 2014
rhymz:
Wait did they say this joker is a pastor in banana Island branch of RCCG?
Did he just say our great party? So Pastors are now card carrying members of political parties, this is interesting.
Is it just me alone that thinks this guy is going to be a very good docile lackey for Tinubu, I am guessing this is the acceptance speech he wrote in Tinubu's house and vetted by Tinubu, Chai we Don suffer for this country where our fate is decided by some tribalists in their bedrooms.

God forbid that Buhari will get anywhere near As rock, these guyz are going to be worse than anyone else. BUHARI is a big time lackey, the old man has surrendered his will power for southwest votes. He is known to always give his responsibilities to somebody else; he did so as head of state, as Oil minister, and as PTF chairman, the results of all of them is dizzying free for all corruption that he ends up justifying by saying since I did not know this was going on, then I can't be said to be corrupt. Na all these kind characters wan bring change. Let's tell ourselves the truth.

The only beneficiaries of this phantom change are the Northwest and the Southwest little wonder they are the loudest, while their brothers up north are busy using the elements armed force and Islamic jihad to draw votes, the ones in the southwest are busy using propaganda, media brainwashing, tribalistic sabotage and pretense of change. The unsuspecting Niger-deltans need to wake up from their delusions of grandeur and realise the Yorubas are in this for their own interest just like the Hausa, there is a reason Tinubu insisted that the VP must be a Yoruba man even if he is not allowed, it must be a Yoruba man of his choosing.

See how they are busy selling the Osibanjo guy now, giving him all the media hype and telling us how he us professor of law and a pastor at the same time. This obviously unknown lackey of Tinubu is all of a sudden worthy of consideration even though the same considerations were not given to people better than him from other regions and can command votes that this newbie can't. Yet his supporters want to act like it is not about the long dominance of the Hausa-Yoruba political dominance.

Make I hear any igbo or Niger Deltan person talk any rubbish about change again or how buhari wan take magic change Nigeria to America, him go explain to us wetin thesame Buhari Don when him be oil minister, PTF chairman, Military governor and head of state...... Wetin be the notable the man do.... I wan hear issues not propaganda. If them dey sure of Buhari's abilities they should take up the challenge from PDP and debate Nigeria on live TV, this whole nonsense is sickening to me.

Very straight talk my brother. Yorubas are the worst problem Nigeria has. As a SS I have abhor no ill feelings towards yorubas until GEJ came to power. This has changed my perception of them...360 degrees. The hate and constant insult raved at GEJ by Yorubas especially on Nairaland is nothing I have ever witnessed. None of such were ever directed to OBJ by SS nor by other ethnic groups when he ruled. This people are insecure, foolish, lazy, hypocrites and cowards. To all SS out there ask yourself? Why are these people championing the cause to remove our brother and they are even prepared to be servants; vice president to their masters Hausa-Fulani oligarchy just to make sure our brother GEJ is removed. Dreamers. Our eyes are open now and we know who are real enemies are; it's not Northeners, SE but YORUBAS...very evil minded people! All this Olinbanjo news every minute is a waste of time, SS and SE stand firmly behind GEJ. No presidential candidate has ever won any election in the history of Nigeria with winning SS AND SE. Keep that in mind!

2 Likes

Re: Read Prof Yemi Osibanjo's Acceptance Speech (Photos ) by LuckyLadolce(m): 9:29am On Dec 18, 2014
Disclaimer:
This speech lack coherent. grin grin
U Bleep UP BRO grin
Disclaimer:
U Bleep UP BRO

1 Like

Re: Read Prof Yemi Osibanjo's Acceptance Speech (Photos ) by madjune(m): 9:32am On Dec 18, 2014
I still can't remember seeing Sambo's acceptance speech nor seeing him read it.

Whether e go lack coherent or coherence.

The man himself lack both like him oga.
Re: Read Prof Yemi Osibanjo's Acceptance Speech (Photos ) by Orikinla(m): 9:38am On Dec 18, 2014
Short but mighty man of God.
Re: Read Prof Yemi Osibanjo's Acceptance Speech (Photos ) by rhymz(m): 9:57am On Dec 18, 2014
new2020:

Very straight talk my brother. Yorubas are the worst problem Nigeria has. As a SS I have abhor no ill feelings towards yorubas until GEJ came to power. This has changed my perception of them...360 degrees. The hate and constant insult raved at GEJ by Yorubas especially on Nairaland is nothing I have ever witnessed. None of such were ever directed to OBJ by SS nor by other ethnic groups when he ruled. This people are insecure, foolish, lazy, hypocrites and cowards. To all SS out there ask yourself? Why are these people championing the cause to remove our brother and they are even prepared to be servants; vice president to their masters Hausa-Fulani oligarchy just to make sure our brother GEJ is removed. Dreamers. Our eyes are open now and we know who are real enemies are; it's not Northeners, SE but YORUBAS...very evil minded people! All this Olinbanjo news every minute is a waste of time, SS and SE stand firmly behind GEJ. No presidential candidate has ever won any election in the history of Nigeria with winning SS AND SE. Keep that in mind!
The funny thing is that if some other eastern tribe had done the abracadabra they just did to Amaechi them go Don blow am out of proportion and accuse others of tribal sentiments and all, yet I don't see them discussing how the Yoruba political elite has hijacked the so-called progressives change and install a total political novice against all odds, anything that puts a Yoruba man there us OK.... All that stories about using the best man, using somebody that can win votes, being blind to tribe, region and religion have all been put aside to make way for the almighty Yoruba man of God. Some ignorant supporters have even started rationalizing their tribalism by hoodwink in themselves into explaining away how the osibanjo choice is a master stroke to divide Christian votes and even get the Yoruba Awoists {whatever the hell that means} to support Buhari.

These dreamers have equated the RCCG congregation to the docile and very base Yoruba supporters and voting public. They argue as if the people in the congregation are dummies with no mind of their own, once they pick one of their favorite Pastors, everyone will just lose their senses and vote en mass. I will rather leave that church than let anyone run me like that.... What nonsense! Somebody has to give these APC riff-raffs some doses of their brainless programming and brain washing lest they think everyone is stooped and will continue to dance to their zombie songs of change.

1 Like

Re: Read Prof Yemi Osibanjo's Acceptance Speech (Photos ) by jaydee87(m): 10:23am On Dec 18, 2014
Disclaimer:
orchestrated speech. grin grin not from a genuine intent.
and ur respond shows real intent, from ur respond I know where u belong and I smell sentiment...
Re: Read Prof Yemi Osibanjo's Acceptance Speech (Photos ) by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 18, 2014
Smily202:
None of my bizness

Failure awaits them come Feb 2015.

#GEJ till 2019
Yaba left patients be like
Re: Read Prof Yemi Osibanjo's Acceptance Speech (Photos ) by frankac: 11:00am On Dec 18, 2014
Restore Nigeria lost glory... Can he proudly tell Nigerians when that glory was lost? Selfishness all the way.Vultures are circling With their superlative promises,Grandiose pledges. Failure await you and Buhari come 2015
Re: Read Prof Yemi Osibanjo's Acceptance Speech (Photos ) by Gozieobasi: 11:00am On Dec 18, 2014
Bobbystanley:
No need of reading it because he looks like a failure just like his running mate Buhari.

Goodluck all the way!
Let the transformation Continue!
We love the fresh air!
If Goodluck can transform Nigeria in 6 years,Then imagine what he would do in 10 years.

Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan.God is with you.

Imagine a situation where Buhari is president at 72
Osinbajo said he is 55 but we all know he removed 30 years from his real age,becomes the VP and maybe Ngige as senate President.
These trio don't have more than two years to live on Earth.
u be God?
Re: Read Prof Yemi Osibanjo's Acceptance Speech (Photos ) by kinkymax: 11:14am On Dec 18, 2014
Jimmychoo:

That was then. You should have known how many Northern States have beeen created since then. And that was military regime not democratic.
All I know is that Buhari and Osibanjo are way too old to rule our Great Country. At 70f*ckin3 you want to rule Nigeria? Then we dont have a future. They keep telling us 'youths are leaders of tomorrow' but they dont want to give us chance to take over. Abeg make Buhari go sleep jur. He has expired jare.
so who is d youth u wana vote nxt year? GEJ? Ode ni e
Re: Read Prof Yemi Osibanjo's Acceptance Speech (Photos ) by fxskye: 11:46am On Dec 18, 2014
new2020:

Childish talk......Tribal bigot without any sense of objectivity.......bereaved of history. OBJ couldn't even win an election in home let alone his state. Then were Yoruba partial.

Just a question for u. Give me 1 cogent reason why I should vote for GEJ?
Re: Read Prof Yemi Osibanjo's Acceptance Speech (Photos ) by Baraac(f): 11:47am On Dec 18, 2014
BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!!

The truth of the matter is that Pastor Adeboye is yet to make any official statement of APC presidential running mate.
There are so many fake account all over now.
BE AWARE and BE WARNED.
RCCG is not a political party.
And that does not mean that RCCG members hate the selected VP.
LET US KEEP ON PRAYING FOR THE WILL OF GOD IN 2015.
Do not let the Christians be divided.
Internet is full of trash these days.
Take note.

BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!!
Re: Read Prof Yemi Osibanjo's Acceptance Speech (Photos ) by faaz24: 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
emiye:

your grammar sef lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

you mean coherence ?
kai....u don pursue person for this thread
Re: Read Prof Yemi Osibanjo's Acceptance Speech (Photos ) by APRIDE(m): 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
Disclaimer:

And you don't know the difference between an adjective and a noun.
Re: Read Prof Yemi Osibanjo's Acceptance Speech (Photos ) by handsum92: 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
Disclaimer:

Coherent?...you have shoot mi and I yaff die...*dies*

1 Like

Re: Read Prof Yemi Osibanjo's Acceptance Speech (Photos ) by dasrackhor(m): 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
Disclaimer:
common coherence...madam P student....

1 Like

Re: Read Prof Yemi Osibanjo's Acceptance Speech (Photos ) by DaMaster(m): 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
frankac:
Restore Nigeria lost glory... Can he proudly tell Nigerians when that glory was lost? Selfishness all the way.Vultures are circling With their superlative promises,Grandiose pledges. Failure await you and Buhari come 2015
Disclaimer:

U both must be students of GEJ's worsened educational system. Your grammar and logic clearly evidence that.
Re: Read Prof Yemi Osibanjo's Acceptance Speech (Photos ) by sahm4u2nv(m): 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
emiye:

your grammar sef lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

you mean coherence ?
Re: Read Prof Yemi Osibanjo's Acceptance Speech (Photos ) by skukimania(f): 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
I belong to no party. But, i recognise the best governance in the duo.

Perfect Match!

Up Change, up hope !

GMB till 2023.

1 Like

Re: Read Prof Yemi Osibanjo's Acceptance Speech (Photos ) by heavenmade(m): 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
Bobbystanley:
No need of reading it because he looks like a failure just like his running mate Buhari.

Goodluck all the way!
Let the transformation Continue!
We love the fresh air!
If Goodluck can transform Nigeria in 6 years,Then imagine what he would do in 10 years.

Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan.God is with you.

Imagine a situation where Buhari is president at 72
Osinbajo said he is 55 but we all know he removed 30 years from his real age,becomes the VP and maybe Ngige as senate President.
These trio don't have more than two years to live on Earth.
is that the mission of ur trained snipers?
Re: Read Prof Yemi Osibanjo's Acceptance Speech (Photos ) by braivheart: 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
Disclaimer:
orchestrated speech. not from a genuine intent.
You mean 'not with genuine intent' grin grin
Re: Read Prof Yemi Osibanjo's Acceptance Speech (Photos ) by staunchman(m): 3:00am On Dec 20, 2014
Disclaimer:
yes it lacks coherence!
Re: Read Prof Yemi Osibanjo's Acceptance Speech (Photos ) by Louisville141(m): 6:23am On Dec 20, 2014
Who cares
Re: Read Prof Yemi Osibanjo's Acceptance Speech (Photos ) by Kzinne: 8:03am On Dec 20, 2014
In this photo Osinbajo looks like a school boy who's been suspended by his school principal, surrounded by his teachers who are tired of his truancy. Haha
Re: Read Prof Yemi Osibanjo's Acceptance Speech (Photos ) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
kinkymax:
so who is d youth u wana vote nxt year? GEJ? Ode ni e
At least he is far younger than buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tony Anenih Resigns From PDP BOT Chairmanship / Anti-corruption Fight: Only Corrupt People Afraid of PMB - Kashamu / Police Acquire Forensic Lab, Drones To Track Kidnappers, Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.