Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,169 members, 7,807,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor (4131 Views)

Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin / Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) / APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by changeagent(m): 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ladoja cannot even come close to the second position not to talk of the first position simply because we are in a jet age and your ability to make decision when it is mostly needed is what this generation wants. Nobody wants a slowpoke. Regarding Akala the elites will not vote for him because Lagos states has set the pace by presenting two formidable candidates (Ambode and Agbaje) who are professional in their various fields. Ajimobi the performer though with some mistakes since no human is immuned to mistake has an egde over Senator Teslim who might likely not win his LGA. From the look of things Ajimobi will win all the 4 LGs in Oyo gallantly, 5 in Ibadan out 11which are Akinyele, Lagelu, Oluyole, South West, and Ona Ara. 3 in oke ogun including Saki west, and lastly 3 in Ibarapa. simple statistics
Your Opinion
Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by dayocash: 10:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
Even when they are united, they could not fight Ajimobi not to talk of when they are divided. PDP votes in Oyo has been divided among Teslim, Akala and Seyi Makinde so PDP is out of the race. Oyo race is between Ajimobi and Ladoja. I believe Ajimobi will emerge at the end of the day

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by emiye(m): 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ajimobi will win with simple majority.

His enemies are scattered in 4 cardinal points ( Teslim, Ladoja, Akala, Makinde).

He needs roughly 35-40% of votes, and he will get it, he will also get the required 25% in at least 22 local govt.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by Shegman22(m): 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
changeagent:
Ladoja cannot even come close to the second position not to talk of the first position simply because we are in a jet age and your ability to make decision when it is mostly needed is what this generation wants. Nobody wants a slowpoke. Regarding Akala the elites will not vote for him because Lagos states has set the pace by presenting two formidable candidates (Ambode and Agbaje) who are professional in their various fields. Ajimobi the performer though with some mistakes since no human is immuned to mistake has an egde over Senator Teslim who might likely not win his LGA. From the look of things Ajimobi will win all the 4 LGs in Oyo gallantly, 5 in Ibadan out 11which are Akinyele, Lagelu, Oluyole, South West, and Ona Ara. 3 in oke ogun including Saki west, and lastly 3 in Ibarapa. simple statistics
Your Opinion
with your stat it shows u knw nofin about Oyo state politics, Onaara,oluyole,akinyele is no go area for APC, for local government in Oyo town don't forget ilaka factor. many Oyo people will vote for accord bcs of bisi ilaka.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by Dasini: 11:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
As long as one is not blind, the first governor to rule oyo state twice will sure be ajimobi. even if he has error, u can't deny that since 1999, this guy is the best Oyo. State has witnessed. Oyo state has witnessed transformation under ajimobi, u can't take that away from this man, he is indeed the best governor oyo has had, and wil continue till 2019. This singular reason, is why ajimobi is the next governor of oyo state. Others are joker, and lighterweight politicians.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by superneutral(m): 11:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
where did u put Seyi Makinde.... SDP
Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by musiwa97: 12:00am On Dec 18, 2014
Ajimobi will loss

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by changeagent(m): 8:44am On Dec 18, 2014
Shegman22:
with your stat it shows u knw nofin about Oyo state politics, Onaara,oluyole,akinyele is no go area for APC, for local government in Oyo town don't forget ilaka factor. many Oyo people will vote for accord bcs of bisi ilaka.

You are the comedian of the century, Bisi Ilaka to Alafin. The dynasty still controls Oyo empire.
Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by onatisi(m): 9:13am On Dec 18, 2014
changeagent:
Your Opinion
typical nairaland analysis. Smh
Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by onatisi(m): 9:16am On Dec 18, 2014
emiye:
Ajimobi will win with simple majority.

His enemies are scattered in 4 cardinal points ( Teslim, Ladoja, Akala, Makinde).

He needs roughly 35-40% of votes, and he will get it, he will also get the required 25% in at least 22 local govt.
there is no way ajimobi can win that election. Find out how he won the last election and you will understand what is going on . The op just wants to argue for arguing sake .
Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 18, 2014
Oyo town will decide the next governor of Oyo state.. Votes in ibadan would b shared among the four candidates, ogbomosho is locked down to Akala, Oke ogun wil vote for Ajimobi.. All in All, Ajimobi would pull through..
Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by Shegman22(m): 10:04am On Dec 18, 2014
changeagent:

You are the comedian of the century, Bisi Ilaka to Alafin. The dynasty still controls Oyo empire.
Alafin na God...let wait and see......
Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by emiye(m): 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
onatisi:
there is no way ajimobi can win that election. Find out how he won the last election and you will understand what is going on . The op just wants to argue for arguing sake .

He will win.

How did he win the last election? If you want to tell me all those very daft tales like Accord votes were added to ACN votes that is peddled around for very daft people, count me out.
Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by smithsammy(m): 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
musiwa97:
Ajimobi will loss
pls oga Musiwa, can I stUdy your personality? I need to know who you are and what works in you. You are always astray.
Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by onatisi(m): 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
emiye:

He will win.

How did he win the last election? If you want to tell me all those very daft tales like Accord votes were added to ACN votes that is peddled around for very daft people, count me out.
they are not daft tales and only deep rooted fools will believe those events never took place . But we shall see what happens .
Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by onatisi(m): 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
martincbarton:
a race between ajimobi and ladoja.
yes ,the race will be between ajimobi and ladoja , teslim isn't a strong contender that is for sure,but one thing I know which is the common agenda of the 3 opposition parties is that apc must be booted out of power. In politics 24 hrs is a very long time not to talk of 5 weeks plus. A lot will still happen in the coming weeks .let's see how all ongoing meetings eventually play out
Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by emiye(m): 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
onatisi:
they are not daft tales and only deep rooted fools will believe those events never took place . But we shall see what happens .
Only fools believe those tales. Like accord party suddenly became INEC the umpire and then added its vote with that of ACN. Or ACN or PDP or even Accord suddenly became INEC the umpire and delayed releasing result of some particular local govt area , so they could inflate theirs grin grin grin grin grin grin . What idiocy

Ajimobi needs to really work on Oyo state Educational sector, my grudge with him
Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by onatisi(m): 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
emiye:
Only fools believe those tales. Like accord party suddenly became INEC the umpire and then added its vote with that of ACN. Or ACN or PDP or even Accord suddenly became INEC the umpire and delayed releasing result of some particular local govt area , so they could inflate theirs grin grin grin grin grin grin . What idiocy

Ajimobi needs to really work on Oyo state Educational sector, my grudge with him
Dr emiye face ur medical practice ans stop meddling in politics .it isn't ur area . Each time u bring out ur so called oyo state politics analysis u always sound naïve about it.
Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by emiye(m): 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
onatisi:
Dr emiye face ur medical practice ans stop meddling in politics .it isn't ur area . Each time u bring out ur so called oyo state politics analysis u always sound naïve about it.

I am no doctor. disprove what i wrote cool cool.

Painfully, i must confess, i notice Daft tales spread so fast within Oyo state.
Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by onatisi(m): 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
emiye:

I am no doctor. disprove what i wrote cool cool.

Painfully, i must confess, i notice Daft tales spread so fast within Oyo state.

Dr Emiye ,I don't need to argue anything with u. On every oyo state politics thread ur analysis has always been proved wrong and u want me to spend my time arguing with u? Hell NO. Come 2015 another party apart from apc will be controlling oyo state government
Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by Olatad: 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
Its still not very clear how the swing would go come feb 2015 as lng as oyo state is concerned.However,Pdp candidate isnt in the scene at all.I live in oyo state and i do sample pples opinion as regards who our next governor in the state would be.As an electorate in the state,my major problem with the current govt in the state is educatn,they are really not doing enough.
Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by emiye(m): 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
onatisi:
Dr Emiye ,I don't need to argue anything with u. On every oyo state politics thread ur analysis has always been proved wrong and u want me to spend my time arguing with u? Hell NO. Come 2015 another party apart from apc will be controlling oyo state government

Furnish me with analysis i got wrong.

I told you on previous threads, that accord was stronger than PDP in Oyo state. The closest threat to Ajimobi is the accord party.

Which one did you ever get right MR PDP ?
Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by onatisi(m): 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
Olatad:
Its still not very clear how the swing would go come feb 2015 as lng as oyo state is concerned.However,Pdp candidate isnt in the scene at all.I live in oyo state and i do sample pples opinion as regards who our next governor in the state would be.As an electorate in the state,my major problem with the current govt in the state is educatn,they are really not doing enough.
bros ,despite the large membership and supporters of pdp in oyo state ,there is no way teslim can win ibadan. He is a bad candidate ,but the game is against ajimobi. You see it would have been easier for ajimobi if ladoja wasn't in the race then I would have resigned to the fact that ajimobi will win . But what pdp has succeed in doing now is to break the votes into pieces . There is no apc strong area which hasn't been broken now. What it means is that every single lg votes will be split .if akala had remained in pdp then maybe apc would have had a chance but with akala pulling his own voters too. Ajimobi is going to face an herculean task in winning this election .
Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by Olatad: 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
Mr Teslim cant even win in his ona ara local gvt in a free and fair election;nt to talk of winning ibadan.Also,the Accord party of formal governor ladoja is not as strong as in d last general election,and the performance of all its members that were fortunate to be elected in 2011 is not helping here.
Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by PrettyPrisca(f): 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
From the look of things I think Ladoja will win the race.he has secured almost the whole of Oke-Ogun,penetrated part of Ogbomosho....mostly Ogbomosho South...but with Akala also in the race he can have 4 local govt to himself in Ogbomoso....bt Ibadan just a lil over few votes.SDP and PDP are just figure heads their political status is very bleak in Oyo State.Ajimobi tried bt arrogance,pride and gross mis-appropriations trail his govt.
Civil servants also have the decisive factor....Ajimobi owes salaries to workers ranging from 6months downward.But during Ladoja's tenure he doesnt owe salaries.
From my own point of view I give it to Ladoja.
Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by onatisi(m): 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
Intelligent and reasonable views from people living in oyo state and following the flow of events .thanks a million .
Olatad:
Mr Teslim cant even win in his ona ara local gvt in a free and fair election;nt to talk of winning ibadan.Also,the Accord party of formal governor ladoja is not as strong as in d last general election,and the performance of all its members that were fortunate to be elected in 2011 is not helping here.
Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by najoke: 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
PrettyPrisca:
From the look of things I think Ladoja will win the race.he has secured almost the whole of Oke-Ogun,penetrated part of Ogbomosho....mostly Ogbomosho South...but with Akala also in the race he can have 4 local govt to himself in Ogbomoso....bt Ibadan just a lil over few votes.SDP and PDP are just figure heads their political status is very bleak in Oyo State.Ajimobi tried bt arrogance,pride and gross mis-appropriations trail his govt.
Civil servants also have the decisive factor....Ajimobi owes salaries to workers ranging from 6months downward.But during Ladoja's tenure he doesnt owe salaries.

^
This is someone who really know what is going on in oyo state, Ajimobi will be disgraced......Big time, his arrogance, pride and gross mis-appropriation is way way too much.
Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by onatisi(m): 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
PrettyPrisca:
thanks for this wonderful contribution you really know what is going on .
Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
najoke:

^
This is someone who really know what is going on in oyo state, Ajimobi will be disgraced......Big time, his arrogance, pride and gross mis-appropriation is way way too much.
His "Arrogance", "Pride"..I have never noticed these trait in him, can u pls shed more light on it?

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by helinues: 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
I really don't have much idea about Oyo politics but I would prefer Ajimobi. To be honest, the APC governors in South West are really trying compared with the era of PDP governors
Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by zomby(m): 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
All on the list are thieves and have nothing much to offer.
We need new people with new ideas.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 People Buhari Will Never Go Against / Kayode Fayemi Minister Of Solid Minerals, Should Be Sacked / Amaechi On Bribery Allegation: If I Go Down Buhari Will Go With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.