Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Ten Common Type Of An Average Guy Hair Style - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ten Common Type Of An Average Guy Hair Style (5108 Views)

How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) / Guy's Hair Cut / What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Common Type Of An Average Guy Hair Style by kristein(m): 11:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
I have come to notice that an average guy hair style is part of their wooing skills to ladies ...and this are the type of hair style I have find very popular that every average guy normally barb..
here it goes:..
1 afro
2 obama
3 punk
4 galax
5 skin
6 bolar
7 afro galax
8 afro obama
9 low cut
10 braid
my usual hair style out of this is number 8(afro obama)

guys which among the aforemention do you prefer and normally barb that attract babes??..lol

and nairaland babes which among the aforemention do you think looks attractive to you girls??
Re: Ten Common Type Of An Average Guy Hair Style by holatin(m): 11:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
am bald but i do have obama
Re: Ten Common Type Of An Average Guy Hair Style by kristein(m): 11:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
holatin:
am bald but i do have obama
good for you bro..but I think bolar will b suitable for you!
Re: Ten Common Type Of An Average Guy Hair Style by mizjules(f): 12:11am On Dec 18, 2014
Obama style again!
Re: Ten Common Type Of An Average Guy Hair Style by kristein(m): 12:39am On Dec 18, 2014
mizjules:
Obama style again!
which of the style attract you most in a guy?sweerie!
Re: Ten Common Type Of An Average Guy Hair Style by tosyne2much(m): 12:44am On Dec 18, 2014
OP, the hair style behind my beauty is Obama grin

** Check my DP **

Click LIKE if Obama also rocks your boat grin

Re: Ten Common Type Of An Average Guy Hair Style by kristein(m): 12:55am On Dec 18, 2014
tosyne2much:
OP, the hair style behind my beauty is Obama grin

** Check my DP **

Click LIKE if Obama also rocks your boat grin

bruh na obama sure pass dis dayz o!..buh me dey add small afro join am..
hence...
#teamafroobama#

1 Like

Re: Ten Common Type Of An Average Guy Hair Style by amakufrancis(m): 1:03am On Dec 18, 2014
Rock fully grow Old skul.

Afro right?
Re: Ten Common Type Of An Average Guy Hair Style by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 18, 2014
3 step

1 Like

Re: Ten Common Type Of An Average Guy Hair Style by Afrok(m): 1:22am On Dec 18, 2014
#TEAM AFRO#... There are only two hairstyles for guys, afro and the rest coz if U can rock afro, other hairstyles will become "bobo juice".
Rocking my afro since the year 007.
Afro rules....
Re: Ten Common Type Of An Average Guy Hair Style by Afrok(m): 1:23am On Dec 18, 2014
amakufrancis:
Rock fully grow Old skul.

Afro right?
boss ur head dey dere, afro noni...
Re: Ten Common Type Of An Average Guy Hair Style by amakufrancis(m): 1:25am On Dec 18, 2014
Afrok:
boss ur head dey dere, afro noni...
gbam, but disturbance here and that i should reduce it oh.
Re: Ten Common Type Of An Average Guy Hair Style by Afrok(m): 1:34am On Dec 18, 2014
amakufrancis:
gbam, but disturbance here and that i should reduce it oh.
hehe... Nah story dem dey talk, after 7years of rocking my afro, nobody says anything about it again coz it's now my most visible identity and people have accepted me like that. Just normal routine trimming and am good to go.

Are U new to afro? If yes! With time they'll stop disturbing U if U give or show them reasons why not to disturb U about ur hairstyle.
Re: Ten Common Type Of An Average Guy Hair Style by amakufrancis(m): 1:56am On Dec 18, 2014
Afrok:
hehe... Nah story dem dey talk, after 7years of rocking my afro, nobody says anything about it again coz it's now my most visible identity and people have accepted me like that. Just normal routine trimming and am good to go.

Are U new to afro? If yes! With time they'll stop disturbing U if U give or show them reasons why not to disturb U about ur hairstyle.
going to 3 years have been on afro.
Give me 2 reasons lemme add to mine ni
Re: Ten Common Type Of An Average Guy Hair Style by Afrok(m): 2:00am On Dec 18, 2014
amakufrancis:
going to 3 years have been on afro.
Give me 2 reasons lemme add to mine ni
Maintenance and high self esteem (be proud of it even when it's looking rough).
Re: Ten Common Type Of An Average Guy Hair Style by Pdizzle(m): 5:43am On Dec 18, 2014
samflexxy:
3 step

That's like the coolest, but could get really razz if the first layer is too high and unkempt
Re: Ten Common Type Of An Average Guy Hair Style by amakufrancis(m): 6:01am On Dec 18, 2014
Afrok:
Maintenance and high self esteem (be proud of it even when it's looking rough).
thanks bro

no oooooh, i hate it when rough.
Re: Ten Common Type Of An Average Guy Hair Style by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
Pdizzle:

That's like the coolest, but could get really razz if the first layer is too high and unkempt
I tell you broda you need money to maintain it
Re: Ten Common Type Of An Average Guy Hair Style by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
Maintaining my low cut like I'm top of the world grin
Low cut no fine
Obama koor Ogbama ni grin
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Ten Common Type Of An Average Guy Hair Style by Heymus(m): 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
Used to have low cut and the look was cool, but when i met this lady she told me frankly that she doesn't like low cut on guys so i decided to put on very low afro look. She really loves it
Re: Ten Common Type Of An Average Guy Hair Style by nigger009(m): 10:45am On Sep 05, 2016
no pix here huh. somebody should snap himself and post here joor.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Shocking Dress At The BET Awards / How To Dress For Your Body Shape / Neatly And Beautiful Braids Wigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.