Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,777 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Can You Donate A Kidney/lung To A Boyfriend/girlfriend?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Donate A Kidney/lung To A Boyfriend/girlfriend?? (967 Views)

#Operation Donate A Like For Guys# / Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Donate A Kidney/lung To A Boyfriend/girlfriend?? by nosike3(m): 11:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hello folks!!!! I just saw a movie where some dude donated a kidney to his 'ex girlfriend' so that she can live a normal life!! So here is the question!!!
Can you donate a kidney to your present boyfriend/girlfriend??
As for me!!
I can't do that for now!
Opinions needed!!
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney/lung To A Boyfriend/girlfriend?? by Ewizard(m): 11:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
Anytin 2 save a life irrespective of differences...
And if I shud die let it be known dat ma death saved anoda life.
Amma different kind of person!
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney/lung To A Boyfriend/girlfriend?? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
Who born the girl? She no get mama or papa?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Donate A Kidney/lung To A Boyfriend/girlfriend?? by redcliff: 11:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
kane45:
Who born the girl? She no get mama or papa?

Lol. But on second thought...... it depends on the girl.. some girls are ready to die for you and you would have seen it in them even before the need for the kidney bla bla occurs.. in that case yes! But some dont even deserve to even be given one strand of hair..
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney/lung To A Boyfriend/girlfriend?? by Equado(m): 11:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ummmm....NEVER!!!Nigerian females are extremely ungrateful...can only do that 4 my wife after she's been tried and tested of course

1 Like

Re: Can You Donate A Kidney/lung To A Boyfriend/girlfriend?? by mesoade(m): 12:00am On Dec 18, 2014
She get parents and siblings na . . If she be my fiance or wife ehen,dat 1 na another thing . . . Na girlfriend,haba!! make i no lie,i no be JESUS.
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney/lung To A Boyfriend/girlfriend?? by major466(m): 12:04am On Dec 18, 2014
Yeah. I can do that...

... Only when am married.
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney/lung To A Boyfriend/girlfriend?? by tungstar(m): 12:17am On Dec 18, 2014
Hell No........itz a girlfriend nt my soulmate.....The probability of her running into anoda man's arm with my kidney is damn high.......Ain't gonna take dat chance
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney/lung To A Boyfriend/girlfriend?? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:20am On Dec 18, 2014
no, I can't
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney/lung To A Boyfriend/girlfriend?? by tosyne2much(m): 12:32am On Dec 18, 2014
Just to read comments of those sex served dudes tongue

Quote me and I will show you the road to hell fire

Re: Can You Donate A Kidney/lung To A Boyfriend/girlfriend?? by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 18, 2014
tosyne2much:

Quote me and I will show you the road to hell fire

oya show tongue
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney/lung To A Boyfriend/girlfriend?? by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 18, 2014
Baddestguyp:
no, I can't
long time you travel ne
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney/lung To A Boyfriend/girlfriend?? by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 18, 2014
say na wetin happen?
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney/lung To A Boyfriend/girlfriend?? by Afrok(m): 1:42am On Dec 18, 2014
NO! A girlfriend who's yet to be my wife? She's just an ordinary girl that can decide to settle with any other guy without thinking twice. Talk about my wife, the mother of my kids then we're ready to roll.
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney/lung To A Boyfriend/girlfriend?? by Medunah: 2:34am On Dec 18, 2014
Sure, why not.

Now op, thats a movie, u can now to snap back to life undecided
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney/lung To A Boyfriend/girlfriend?? by Maximillian1: 7:59am On Dec 18, 2014
In olamides voice*story for the gods*.........most people don't appreciate the good done to them by another
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney/lung To A Boyfriend/girlfriend?? by tosyne2much(m): 8:09am On Dec 18, 2014
Medunah:
Sure, why not.

Now op, thats a movie, u can now to snap back to life undecided
wifey !! I have missed you as if my life depends on you tongue
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney/lung To A Boyfriend/girlfriend?? by Baddestguyp(m): 8:23am On Dec 18, 2014
samflexxy:
long time you travel ne
no o, I still dey but I visit occasionally
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney/lung To A Boyfriend/girlfriend?? by tayoxx(m): 9:41am On Dec 18, 2014
for wetin na
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney/lung To A Boyfriend/girlfriend?? by Clinton594(m): 9:49am On Dec 18, 2014
I'll help her look for a matching kidney, but mine? no no
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney/lung To A Boyfriend/girlfriend?? by Medunah: 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
tosyne2much:
wifey !! I have missed you as if my life depends on you tongue
Awww baby mi, me sef miss u like crayy, aw av u bin??
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney/lung To A Boyfriend/girlfriend?? by Deapexboy(m): 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
As d spirit lead cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Things You Can't CONFIDENTLY Buy For A Lady/Man / 10 Questions You Should Not Ask A Girl On A First Date / My Break Up Text

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.