Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

It Is The Right Time For GEJ To Start Preparing His Hand Over Speech To GMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is The Right Time For GEJ To Start Preparing His Hand Over Speech To GMB (474 Views)

I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan / GEJ Has Failed Nigerians. He Should Start Preparing His Handover Speech. / Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is The Right Time For GEJ To Start Preparing His Hand Over Speech To GMB by jaso1(m): 11:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
The best advise I can give our president is to start writing his hand over speech and to also begin a search for a country to hide for a short period.
Nigeria should start celebrating new country where poor will begin to see themselves like citizens. The bochua system of government under PDP is poisonous and can wiped off the whole citizens if not vote out come next election.
He has whole fully failed in all sectors.
The PDP government, after 16 years in power cannot boast of power generation, we need a change and it must happen.
I call on all youth, this is your time to re-design your destiny which has been twisted by these criminals. You have only this chance to reflect on that or else forever we will all regret coming to this brutal Nation. I don't want to continue to be both internal and external slave. This people have devilishly finished this country and to indicate how selfish they are is channel interview of Okupe calling GEJ Jesus christ of our time. This is deadly and to be trash. It is a mockery of the poor and gross insensitivity. This is to show you that we have been in one chance vehicle of deceit government.
You must vote out PDP and vote in APC, the simple language is Vote APC so as to carry along our brothers and sisters that are denied opportunity of education by PDP.
Re: It Is The Right Time For GEJ To Start Preparing His Hand Over Speech To GMB by obi4eze(m): 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
OP you are spot on. GEJ has failed us and will continue to.

GEJ for Otuoke 2015.
Buhari for President 2015.
Re: It Is The Right Time For GEJ To Start Preparing His Hand Over Speech To GMB by SirVictory: 11:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
you guys are talking arant nonsense
Re: It Is The Right Time For GEJ To Start Preparing His Hand Over Speech To GMB by Adminisher: 11:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
Nigeria's Current Debt Stock = $69billion

Writing hand over notes is not enough, we have to probe, convict and imprison people.
Re: It Is The Right Time For GEJ To Start Preparing His Hand Over Speech To GMB by major466(m): 12:43am On Dec 18, 2014
We heard that before in 2011 before GEJ defeated Buhari. Any more stories?

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan, Sambo, Others Pay Tribute To Amb Gbenga Ashiru / Photo Of The Day / In Pictures: Gov. Fayose Distributes Chickens, Bags Of Rice,cash To Ekiti People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.