Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,374 members, 7,800,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? (31647 Views)

Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) / Brief Profile: Meet Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof Yemi Osinbajo / Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by mazzi: 12:49am On Dec 18, 2014
The guy bin start school for him mama belle.in queen nwaokeye's voice,APC okwala unu!!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by jerikoyan(m): 1:17am On Dec 18, 2014
kasiem:
this man went to school those times when ur hands must touch ur second ear before u enter primary school and he was alleged to have finished his supposed secondary level at that tender age? mehn, when will apc use their conscience in telling lies?
Did you take note that he is from a wealthy family attended corona school the kind of people that attend such schools don't need the ear thing to enter primary school

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by Babacele: 2:17am On Dec 18, 2014
poppincash:
Just checked out Prof Osinbajo's profile. It said his LLB degree from the University of Lagos was awarded in 1978. He is 55 years now (born 1959) which means he graduated at the age of 19. How possible could this have been at the time? Meaning he must have finished his O'level at 14, A Higher School Certificate at 16, and then graduate with a Law degree at 19! impossicant-

Got this at the Redeemers University website
http://run.edu.ng/welcome/index.php?active=aboutus&pgcat=profile&cat=22

About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo

The Chairman of the University Board of Trustees (BOT), Prof. Yemi Osinbajo is the senior partner at SimmonsCooper Partners. He is a Professor of Law and a former Attorney-General of Lagos State and Commissioner for Justice. He is also a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN).

Background
Prof. Yemi Osinbajo was educated at the[b] University of Lagos, Nigeria (LLB, 1978) and the London School of Economics (LLM, 1980)[/b]. He was admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of Nigeria in 1979. He has authored several books on civil procedure in Nigerian superior courts, rules of evidence and justice reform. Prof. Yemi Osinbajo has more than 31 years of litigation experience including significant trial and appellate work. Prof. Yemi Osinbajo supervises the commercial litigation group at SimmonsCooper Partners (SCP), a leading commercial litigation and corporate commercial firm in Nigeria.
You can sue him instead of wasting our time. Go to the courts or help suggest to the PDP to take legal actions against or else it is all watery propaganda!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by Seaen(m): 3:00am On Dec 18, 2014
Nigeria my country. When shall thou be liberated. See people suffering and smiling. In saner climes, the choice would have been really easy. Here we are discussing petty issues except the main issue at hand; Liberation and development of the country. Buhari/Osinbajo is in the interest of Nigeria's development. Vote for Change.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by Unionised(m): 3:10am On Dec 18, 2014
poppincash:
Just checked out Prof Osinbajo's profile. It said his LLB degree from the University of Lagos was awarded in 1978. He is 55 years now (born 1959) which means he graduated at the age of 19. How possible could this have been at the time? Meaning he must have finished his O'level at 14, A Higher School Certificate at 16, and then graduate with a Law degree at 19! impossicant-

The Chairman of the University Board of Trustees (BOT), Prof. Yemi Osinbajo is the senior partner at SimmonsCooper Partners. He is a Professor of Law and a former Attorney-General of Lagos State and Commissioner for Justice. He is also a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN).

Background
Prof. Yemi Osinbajo was educated at the[b] University of Lagos, Nigeria (LLB, 1978) and the London School of Economics (LLM, 1980)[/b]. He was admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of Nigeria in 1979. He has authored several books on civil procedure in Nigerian superior courts, rules of evidence and justice reform. Prof. Yemi Osinbajo has more than 31 years of litigation experience including significant trial and appellate work. Prof. Yemi Osinbajo supervises the commercial litigation group at SimmonsCooper Partners (SCP), a leading commercial litigation and corporate commercial firm in Nigeria.

This is just the beginning...
Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by BrosPeter: 3:30am On Dec 18, 2014
Adminisher:
So what?. I finished O levels at 14 as well.

Bros you write like someone with O levels, real Olodo level.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by Nobody: 4:48am On Dec 18, 2014
Some people can be daft while reasoning, He attended a private school, CORONA! You People should use your brain now.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by chinonso144(m): 6:18am On Dec 18, 2014
make we dey cry
Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by abes(m): 6:29am On Dec 18, 2014
aanumama:
Some people can be daft while reasoning, He attended a private school, CORONA! You People should use your brain now.

Do they distribute brains at PDP rally? They can't use what they don't have.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by sharawwy(m): 6:29am On Dec 18, 2014
Fvck all dis GEJ campaigners #GMB nd Osibanjo all d way!!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by Trippledots(m): 6:30am On Dec 18, 2014
please, who is Prof. Osiba(n)jo, Buhari and Jonathan, cause rai here in France, in my politiçal science class, we dont knw em.
Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by mistabiola: 6:40am On Dec 18, 2014
Kzinne:
If you went to school at that time then you kinow this doesnt make any sense. How possible, in 1978? Face the facts. The man looks 60 or even 65. A pastor lying. To bad for Buhari anyways. gabbage

He became a professor at the age of 37, no matter how much you cry, that's not gonna take anything away from this genius:::: just pray to be successful so that people would sing your success story like a love song. cheesy grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by kunle75(m): 6:42am On Dec 18, 2014
poppincash:

Background

[b][b]@ op please read and peruse Yemi attended Corona School for his primary school education. Between 1969- 1975, he attended Igbobi College Yaba where he won the following prizes- the winner of the State Merit Award 1971; the School Prize for English Oratory, 1972; Adeoba Prize for English Oratory 1972-1975; Elias Prize for Best Performance in History (WASC) – 1973, School Prize for Literature (HSC), 1975; African Statesman Intercollegiate Best Speaker’s Prize, 1974.

Between 1975-1978, he proceeded to the University of Lagos where we was awarded an LLB. In obtaining a Second Class Upper Degree, he received the Graham-Douglas Prize for Commercial Law.
A professor of law at age 37 (1994)

A genius as a vice president

SAI buhari 2015 is sure

Please someone just responded to your post ,how about that?

i think what you dont know or havent heared of may be be true to you as impossible,but it is very possible............just get another credible thing to say about this man pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I have known this man since 2009 from a leadership forum i attended at Daystar christian centre back even though i am not a member of that church,you need to see this man talking before you agree with me or any other who wishes him about his intellectual prowess.

fidn something good to do with your time.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by GboyegaD(m): 6:42am On Dec 18, 2014
He is a genius and way better than GEJ and his clique and that is why haters wanna die before their time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by sheunpompey1: 6:44am On Dec 18, 2014
It is very possible for him to graduate from secondary school at 14... I know one High Chief Babatola from Ado-Ekiti that gained admission into Christ's School at the age of 9 way baback in 1933... Those are genius...

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by bangiskings: 6:50am On Dec 18, 2014
poppincash:

Background
. So because ur popsy finished secondary sch @ age of 28 u think nobody can do better than him

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by Tytto(f): 6:54am On Dec 18, 2014
It is very possible. My mom finished her Secondary school at the age of 14 plus, that was in 1976. She was the youngest graduating student of her class, till today when most of her classmates meets her they still make jest of her on how they always bully her. She never fail to remind all of us, and it was a very big challenge to us. But with God's grace, we all made sure we broke her record. The summary of my epistle is that it is very possible but rare.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by cyntiathis: 6:55am On Dec 18, 2014
Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 18, 2014
...one of the major characteristics of Nigerians is total,unreasonable reduction of their ages by many years,say for instance,a 30 year old folk will state he is 21 years old.anyway I respect Prof. Oshinbajo's academic prowess...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by Tytto(f): 6:58am On Dec 18, 2014
sheunpompey1:
It is very possible for him to graduate from secondary school at 14... I know one High Chief Babatola from Ado-Ekiti that gained admission into Christ's School at the age of 9 way baback in 1933... Those are genius...
Seriously, i think the people you meet in your everyday life determines your mindset. I guess that is why majority are insisting it is not possible.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by Reptyle(m): 7:03am On Dec 18, 2014
More than 24 hours after Osinbajo ' s nomination as VP candidate and the PDP acolytes on social media have not been able to raise any allegation to impugn his integrity? shocked shocked

The one about him being Tinubu personal lawyer and house boy and this silly one about the age he graduated have obviously fallen flat.

Common guys....It can't be that hard. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by orimsamsam(m): 7:04am On Dec 18, 2014
Is that propangadist are just dull or stupid. Are you telling us it is not possibke to graduate at the age of i4 years in a private skul. Or maybe you feel is profile is too intimidating to your fadora hat looking otuoke fisherman

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by AyeeIdris(f): 7:05am On Dec 18, 2014
i am a living example o. entered school at 14. graduated 19 (private school thingz. no strike). law school at 20. did my 21st birthday during NYSC. Some people r just early bloomers. P.S i trust no politician.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by mimsmonroe(f): 7:06am On Dec 18, 2014
Even if he graduated at the age of 16 as long as he is not PDP criminal I will vote for him and GMB. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by Crown01: 7:07am On Dec 18, 2014
pls, what's my business with the said Osinbajo graduating at the age of 19. How does that translate to the said 'change' you are agitating for? Abegiiii

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by ellechrystal(f): 7:11am On Dec 18, 2014
poppincash:

Background

So what?? Does all these ve to do with his ability to rule?? Y r we nigerians so sentimental?
Please that guy has several stories of corruption. This Man n tinubu ve plans.
Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by figment232(m): 7:12am On Dec 18, 2014
Midegee:
wow am inspired, tho that wouldn't be my criterion for voting GMB cos even GEJ with all his level of education still successful and overwhelminly failed us.Voting GEJ come next feb 14 wld be a sheer foolishness on my part and am so sure even my 3rd generations to come will never forgive me
The fact is that Osibanjo lied about his age.To say d least dat he is even a Pastor.Its rili disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by theV0ice: 7:12am On Dec 18, 2014
bad belle olodo PDP people, is it a crime to have a higher IQ than your GEJ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Neya Uzor Kalu's Wedding To Iyere Canceled / Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month / President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.