Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? (31659 Views)

Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) / Brief Profile: Meet Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof Yemi Osinbajo / Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by gregg2: 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
Baraac:
BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!!

The truth of the matter is that Pastor Adeboye is yet to make any official statement of APC presidential running mate.
There are so many fake account all over now.
BE AWARE and BE WARNED.
RCCG is not a political party.
And that does not mean that RCCG members hate the selected VP.
LET US KEEP ON PRAYING FOR THE WILL OF GOD IN 2015.
Do not let the Christians be divided.
Internet is full of trash these days.
Take note.

BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!!

APC are a bunch of liars
Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
poppincash:
Just checked out Prof Osinbajo's profile. It said his LLB degree from the University of Lagos was awarded in 1978. He is 55 years now (born 1959) which means he graduated at the age of 19. How possible could this have been at the time? Meaning he must have finished his O'level at 14, A Higher School Certificate at 16, and then graduate with a Law degree at 19! impossicant-

Got this at the Redeemers University website
http://run.edu.ng/welcome/index.php?active=aboutus&pgcat=profile&cat=22

About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo

The Chairman of the University Board of Trustees (BOT), Prof. Yemi Osinbajo is the senior partner at SimmonsCooper Partners. He is a Professor of Law and a former Attorney-General of Lagos State and Commissioner for Justice. He is also a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN).

Background
Prof. Yemi Osinbajo was educated at the[b] University of Lagos, Nigeria (LLB, 1978) and the London School of Economics (LLM, 1980)[/b]. He was admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of Nigeria in 1979. He has authored several books on civil procedure in Nigerian superior courts, rules of evidence and justice reform. Prof. Yemi Osinbajo has more than 31 years of litigation experience including significant trial and appellate work. Prof. Yemi Osinbajo supervises the commercial litigation group at SimmonsCooper Partners (SCP), a leading commercial litigation and corporate commercial firm in Nigeria.

I don't care when he graduated. There is no way this grandfather can be 55yrs unless he is terribly sick which is even the worse.
As sick as yaradua was at sixty something, he still look younger than this man.
Abeg make una spare us the lies.
If they like , let then photoshop his photo , E no fit work lie lie
If this man is 55yrs, how old are the APC young men , fashola, Amaechi and rochas?
This football age is too much oh.
Even Eleganza boss at nearly 80 looks more healthier and younger than him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
theV0ice:

@the bold, You lie very greatly there except you schooled in one very remote village school. I also schooled in the eighties (an army children school) and didn't have that apply to me. Osinbajo was lucky to have affluent parents who sent him to a private school and as far as i hear, that didn't apply there even in the '60's

pls try another lie
Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
Anyways, am not surprised. Please remove pastor from his name, he is now a politician and anything is possible with them
Atiku bought a house for his mother when we was being breastfed.
Rochas bought his first bus for transport when he was in diaper
Check all the politicians they always paint themselves as genius from their mothers womb.
What I don't understand is why they always chose the number 14 to start their lies,
They should have backdated it further to 10, after all if rochas can buy his first bus from hocking at 14yrs, another poliethician can do so at 10yrs.
They lies has just started.
Osinbanjo has become a full politician.
The funny thing is wether he likes it or not, he has to dance to the tune of those hired pr guru, he must be sold to us.
That is what you get by dancing with the devil.
Welcome pastor, you have been fully been initiated.
Watch him start preaching falsehood from the two corners of his mouth soon.
He might even go the bible and find an unrelated passage to support himself .
Yes, there is one already , give to the ceaser, that which belong to the ceaser
So all the lies that will follow is for the ceaser oh, he is still a pastor afterwards.
Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by erico2k2(m): 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
Midegee:
wow am inspired, tho that wouldn't be my criterion for voting GMB cos even GEJ with all his level of education still successful and overwhelminly failed us.Voting GEJ come next feb 14 wld be a sheer foolishness on my part and am so sure even my 3rd generations to come will never forgive me
so whi would U vote?
Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
Shut up! i dont know if u are suffering from amnesia but i was very very sure of was that i was not admited to sch as at the time i was 6yrs old because my hand coudnt touch my ear fr the other side. even in 60s people did start sch early some primary sch pupils then had reached their pubaty so how did ur pastor do his own. in 60s closed to 60% of pupils in primary schs are 15 yrs &above let ur pastor talk to us. & moreso, it seems u are member of rccg u guys are happy because one of ur members is going to intitute of chartered boko haram of nigeria (icbhn)
Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by erico2k2(m): 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
theV0ice:

@the bold, You lie very greatly there except you schooled in one very remote village school. I also schooled in the eighties (an army children school) and didn't have that apply to me. Osinbajo was lucky to have affluent parents who sent him to a private school and as far as i hear, that didn't apply there even in the '60's

pls try another lie
you r wrong my friend I enroled in pry 1 @ 1980 at a chatolic school.we used same system of hands to ur ears.we where Bendel state then.
Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by erico2k2(m): 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
mynairatime:
Shut up! i dont know if u are suffering from amnesia but i was very very sure of was that i was not admited to sch as at the time i was 6yrs old because my hand coudnt touch my ear fr the other side. even in 60s people did start sch early some primary sch pupils then had reached their pubaty so how did ur pastor do his own. in 60s closed to 60% of pupils in primary schs are 15 yrs &above let ur pastor talk to us. & moreso, it seems u are member of rccg u guys are happy because one of ur members is going to intitute of chartered boko haram of nigeria (icbhn)
u my friend should know kw U r arguing with someone who started school 1989
Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by erico2k2(m): 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
Olaolufred:
[size=18pt][/size]
1975-1978 for a law degree? 3yrs?
Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by erico2k2(m): 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
Midegee:
so yu finished O'levels @ 14, cool! *story for the gods tho*..we know Prof Yemi Oshinbajo, sir pls what are you??
ask him what year he finishwd s2c school. Cos as it is.pry +Sec=11yrs unles yu finished sec in 1998
Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by scarred9jan(m): 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
Tytto:
Seriously, i think the people you meet in your everyday life determines your mindset. I guess that is why majority are insisting it is not possible.

You are right my younger graduated from Bells at the age of 14 and was in uni by 15. he finished law school by 21 and now at 28 has 7 years post bar experience. he is currently working towards being a judge.
Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by erico2k2(m): 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
scarred9jan:

You are right my younger graduated from Bells at the age of 14 and was in uni by 15. he finished law school by 21 and now at 28 has 7 years post bar experience. he is currently working towards being a judge.
Bro if u went ti sch after1988 u will spend 11 yrs in pry n sec add 5 yrs its 16 unless ur bro started sch @ the age of 3? Is that right?
Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by theV0ice: 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
erico2k2:

you r wrong my friend I enroled in pry 1 @ 1980 at a chatolic school.we used same system of hands to ur ears.we where Bendel state then.

Good for you then. I wasn't subjected to that when i enrolled in primary school also in the early '80s and my school was a model army children school.
Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by erico2k2(m): 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
theV0ice:

Good for you then. I wasn't subjected to that when i enrolled in primary school also in the early '80s and my school was a model army children school.

wen U say 80s what year ?xos this practice ended 2 years later 1982.my elder cozen whom by the way was 2 urs my elder went ti school 1983.so if U began pry sxhool 1983 then ues bt B4 then ur hands mst reach ur ears my friend
Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by kuramo: 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
One of the problems Nigeria has today is lack of good education as reflected by this daft post apparently written by a dim juvenile.

If the poster had taken time to check his or her facts it would have been clear that Prof Yemi Osinbajo who was born 8th of March 1957 at Creek Hospital ( Now called Military Hospital on Awolowo Rd Ikoyi ) and attended Igbobi College from 1969 to 1975 would have left school aged 18.

He also studied Law at Unilag and graduated in 1978 at the age of 21.

I don't know what planet the poster is on but is it so strange to leave secondary school at 18 and graduate at 21 ?

This must the result of the poster's lack of basic mathematics and common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by theV0ice: 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
erico2k2:

wen U say 80s what year ?xos this practice ended 2 years later 1982.my elder cozen whom by the way was 2 urs my elder went ti school 1983.so if U began pry sxhool 1983 then ues bt B4 then ur hands mst reach ur ears my friend

did nursery school from 1981 to 1983. started primary school in 1983 all in army children school. i was NEVER subjected to that practice
Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by Olatad: 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
Tan people,can u go and challenge d authenticity of the proffs Cv at the law court,and stop causing confussn on here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by erico2k2(m): 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
theV0ice:

did nursery school from 1981 to 1983. started primary school in 1983 all in army children school. i was NEVER subjected to that practice
hence I asked 1983 this practice was abolished so U was lucky grin
Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
kasiem:
this man went to school those times when ur hands must touch ur second ear before u enter primary school and he was alleged to have finished his supposed secondary level at that tender age? mehn, when will apc use their conscience in telling lies?
u're very right,& the age was btwn 5 -8 yrs before one's hand culd cross over the opposite ear & on completion of secondary school,one wuld be btwn 17 & 19 as young adults,that was why most secondary sch leavers then, culd just go straight to teach in pry schools.Don't mind all these liars,claiming youngies for reasons best known to them.
Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by opeeddy(m): 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
Foolishness of some people knows no limit. You people couldn't deny the guy SANship or his exploit in academics being a Professor of law. Here you're talking rubbish like parrots, APC leadership has shamed you. If you like, throw your PVC into well.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by theV0ice: 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
erico2k2:

hence I asked 1983 this practice was abolished so U was lucky grin

thank God for my luck then. wink

In any case, if truly Osinbajo lied about his age, don't you think PDP with their ferociousness in digging up dead things would have latched unto this 'anomaly'?

If the prof lied, why are PDP and metuh not talking about it?
Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by eagleeye2: 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
IDOHOU:
@ op please read and peruse Yemi attended Corona School for his primary school education. Between 1969- 1975, he attended Igbobi College Yaba where he won the following prizes- the winner of the State Merit Award 1971; the School Prize for English Oratory, 1972; Adeoba Prize for English Oratory 1972-1975; Elias Prize for Best Performance in History (WASC) – 1973, School Prize for Literature (HSC), 1975; African Statesman Intercollegiate Best Speaker’s Prize, 1974.

Between 1975-1978, he proceeded to the University of Lagos where we was awarded an LLB. In obtaining a Second Class Upper Degree, he received the Graham-Douglas Prize for Commercial Law.
A professor of law at age 37 (1994)

A genius as a vice president

SAI buhari 2015 is sure
please check the bolded, maybe you made a mistake.
Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by erico2k2(m): 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
theV0ice:

thank God for my luck then. wink

In any case, if truly Osinbajo lied about his age, don't you think PDP with their ferociousness in digging up dead things would have latched unto this 'anomaly'?

If the prof lied, why are PDP and metuh not talking about it?
true.but all my comments r nt geared 2wards his age or level of education rather 2wards people who come on here to lie.U kno like I said earlier.if U finiisbe waec anytime after 6334 was introduced then that min of u being 15 -16 yrs old at WAEC .U can never be 14
Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by Malawian(m): 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
I graduated University 7 months before my 20th birthday and my wife graduated 6 days after she turned 20yrs old, so how is his story impossible?
how many years is your degree, how many years is law degree in nigeria, dont forget to factor in strikes. can anyone say with all honesty that the pastor is the same age as steven keshi?
Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by erico2k2(m): 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
Malawian:

how many years is your degree, how many years is law degree in nigeria, dont forget to factor in strikes. can anyone say with all honesty that the pastor is the same age as steven keshi?
ahahaha guy u Bad but da sha nt judge ohhh
Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
tochimas:
Anyways, am not surprised. Please remove pastor from his name, he is now a politician and anything is possible with them
Atiku bought a house for his mother when we was being breastfed.
Rochas bought his first bus for transport when he was in diaper
Check all the politicians they always paint themselves as genius from their mothers womb.
What I don't understand is why they always chose the number 14 to start their lies,
They should have backdated it further to 10, after all if rochas can buy his first bus from hocking at 14yrs, another poliethician can do so at 10yrs.
They lies has just started.
Osinbanjo has become a full politician.
The funny thing is wether he likes it or not, he has to dance to the tune of those hired pr guru, he must be sold to us.
That is what you get by dancing with the devil.
Welcome pastor, you have been fully been initiated.
Watch him start preaching falsehood from the two corners of his mouth soon.
He might even go the bible and find an unrelated passage to support himself .
Yes, there is one already , give to the ceaser, that which belong to the ceaser
So all the lies that will follow is for the ceaser oh, he is still a pastor afterwards.
U nailed it.Am simply wondering why some of our politicians & citizens alike fear the admission of their real ages. Na wa!
Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by erico2k2(m): 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
Malawian:

good question and how old was he wen he started pry school?
Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
abes:

Do they distribute brains at PDP rally? They can't use what they don't have.
Badt guy grin grin
Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by theV0ice: 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
erico2k2:

true.but all my comments r nt geared 2wards his age or level of education rather 2wards people who come on here to lie.U kno like I said earlier.if U finiisbe waec anytime after 6334 was introduced then that min of u being 15 -16 yrs old at WAEC .U can never be 14

don't bet on it my brother. I skipped a class in primary school. my friend skipped 2 classes. did you ever hear of Abiodun Abari of Unilag (or is it Lasu)?

Google him up. the brilliant guy entered Unilag to study Mathematics at 13 in the '90s. Even though he unfortunately went the way of cults, he was a very brilliant and promising student whose story was front page of saturday concord and other newspapers then(can't remember the exact year)

We have geniuses bro
Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
mynairatime:
Even till late 80s if ur hand cant cross ur head & touch ur ear at other side u won't be admited. i waited at home for about 2 years because my hand couldnt touch my head. i hav an uncle in the same age bracket with this banjo he said he went through that same process so what makes banjo's case diffrent
Exactly my point.I went to pry sch in 1986 & that was because my hand culd'nt pass over the opposiste ear so I had to wait till I was seven( 7) b4 I was qualified to enrol.Don't mind all these age -phobic mofos who can't simply admit their real ages.
Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by erico2k2(m): 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
theV0ice:

don't bet on it my brother. I skipped a class in primary school. my friend skipped 2 classes. did you ever hear of Abiodun Abari of Unilag (or is it Lasu)?

Google him up. the brilliant guy entered Unilag to study Mathematics at 13 in the '90s. Even though he unfortunately went the way of cults, he was a very brilliant and promising student whose story was front page of saturday concord and other newspapers then(can't remember the exact year)

We have geniuses bro
y would U skip a class or two?
Re: Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? by theV0ice: 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
erico2k2:

y would U skip a class or two?

common entrance from primary 5 to secondary school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month / Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos / China To Finance Nigeria's Abandoned Electricity Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.