Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. (31737 Views)

A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon. / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
thrizzle:

Most guys freak out but if he feels the same way he won't, I think you should keep it to your self sha cause when us guys know a girl is really into us we either lose interest or take her for granted

Mba. Lots of guys respect a lady with that kinda courage especially if she has optheroptions but chose you, oga chairman!

1 Like

Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by Skimpledawg(m): 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
HumbledbYGrace:
Don't tell him please.

Withdraw from the relationship/friendship, it might just be emotions clouding your judgement.

Don't do the 'friends with benefits thingy' guys takes us for granted because of things like this.

Remain focused on building your career, self esteem, get a hobby, do something with your time please.

Ouch! Nice 1 ma'am! U said it all! Since intimacy is already involved, dah niqqa will just kip playing along!

1 Like

Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by bynat(f): 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
I did it nd he said he has a woman. Since then I hv been regretting it bt I dnt know hw he feel abt mi cos we still pals
Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by Mintayo(m): 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
jenniferjon:
The funniest thing is that i don't even know wat we r doing any more..maybe its a rlntnshp or its benefit but intimacy is just involved...I just wanna find out how he feels so I can move on n stop hoping jor
Intimacy is involved? That's not too good. You shouldn't have gone intimate with him when you are not sure of His feeling for you.
I believe feelings should come first from both side before anything.
Anyways,instead of telling him, why not start by asking him about his feelings for you. What he wants frm you? His intentions for you two, then from there, you will know whatsup, except you wana be his intimacy gadgets sha.
Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
Sometimes I wonder is this is nairaland or fantasyland.
Girl, just follow ur heart and don't allow these e-babes ruin your reality.
Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
Waaaw!!!!!! from the prof of women affairs and relationships.
My dear sister this is the way out;
1. Distance urself from him a bit, no calls, no text no intimacy whateva ....study is reaction, if he's aggressive on this, as in worried then u av 25% mark.
2. When he ask u abt why u did that tell him u are doing soul searching ( that u ar kinda of thinking abt ur life lately, ur future. ...if he's more concerned about been in the future with you, words like dont worry all will be well we ar in this together +10.
but becareful u av to mke sure u knw everything abt him, what he want to do next in his life and all that, he shld trust u enuf to tell u.
3. last but not the least, ask him why his he always concern abt ur happiness, if he couldnt xplain better as In dont av the right word to say kind of stuttering and stammering BINGO He is afraid to take the lead.
So at this point u av to conclude and never tell a guy by wrd u love him. Its very very dangerous, let u action speak am sure his friends will gve him d clue of not letting u go.
Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by Richy4(m): 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
I suggest you let your action speak louder than words. forget about the love poems and the sermon you wanted him to hear. just do stuff for him that shows you can do anything or go an extra mile just for him. He will get gist.
Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
Skimpledawg:

Ouch! Nice 1 ma'am! U said it all! Since intimacy is already involved, dah niqqa will just kip playing along!
exactly, intimacy toys with emotions and she will regret it and end up hating the guy.

Ladies let dignity be your first name. cheesy
Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by smartigo: 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
thrizzle:

Most guys freak out but if he feels the same way he won't, I think you should keep it to your self sha cause when us guys know a girl is really into us we either lose interest or take her for granted

You are right n I don't know why I do it sef. I love the chase. I think when the attraction is not equal, the guys freak out.
Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by Perelo(m): 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
don't tell him how u feel about him, just show him u have interest in him, ask him to buy u anything no matter how small it is, wen he gets it for u, give him a hot hug nd peck him, I'm sure he will fall in love with u, give it a try kisskisskiss
Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
jenniferjon:
The funniest thing is that i don't even know wat we r doing any more..maybe its a rlntnshp or its benefit but intimacy is just involved...I just wanna find out how he feels so I can move on n stop hoping jor

My dear, normally, i wouldnt advice you to tell him directly. But since intimacy is already involved, you have nothing to protect anymore. There is a relationship already, all that is needed is to 'define' it. So ask him directly. "what am i to you? Are we just friends? Do you have any feelings for me? Am i your girl friend?............ Get him to talk about his feelings before you tell him yours. And make sure it doesn't sound like a joke to him. Be as serious and straightfoward as you can be without startling him.

If he refuses to commit to you at this point, then know that its just about sex for him

2 Likes

Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by collitexnaira(m): 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
thrizzle:

Not all guys

1 Like

Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by synoble(m): 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
@ op, on a more serious note now, u nid an under-study to make u discover his love language, which can be as follows;
- acts of service
- words of affirmation
-gifts
-physical touch
-quality time.
once u get it..den u r gud to go
showing him his love language..is like pointing a green light.
Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ops, show him some cares and love, men heart are so soft, he wil fall 4 u but make sure u study his reactions alongside
Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by Lekison(m): 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
Lisaflex:
Abort mission!!! Never ever do dt, cos u'll regret it...A lot of dudes wld go on n on abt hw dey wouldn't mind if a girl does dt buh wen d situation arises,its a diff ball game....On d oda hand, if he happens 2 be among d few(1%) dt do not mind,u myt start 2 2nd guess d r/ship(relate everyfn he does wrong or evry ish u guys hv 2 d fact dt u made d 1st mv) n dts not healthy
1%?...chai guys don suffer o
Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
thrizzle:

where on earth did you guys get this for crying out loud?

1 Like

Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by lukman: 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
zz
Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by fattbabakay(m): 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
jenniferjon:
I'm in love with a guy, we ve been friends for a while now but we beginning to get intimate and my feelings r rapidly developing for him, I really want to share how I feel with him but am scared that this mite freak him out n he may just run away or this cud get awkward between us but I bliv telling som1 how u feel either u a guy or a girl is d right thing to do..
I rily do need to know if I sud tell him how I feel or just keep my feelings till he tells me if he has feelings for me ..I bliv som guys find it awkward wen gurls tell dem how dey feel bou dem... wat will u advice I do pls?
is der any rule dat says "Only guys can express der feelings of love" ??

1 Like

Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by lukman: 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
don't TELL him, SHOW him! let your actions speak first!
if he's not sure, he will defenately ask you! then, you
tell him!...cus if u tell him nw,,he 'll take u for granted rather show him.....Remember "ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN VOICE".....gudluk
Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by NugesCapable(m): 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
missdebs:
if u love somebody walk up to hm and tell hm u love hm eh, it does no crime no crime at all
africa china obirin
Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by Skimpledawg(m): 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
HumbledbYGrace:
exactly, intimacy toys with emotions and she will regret it and end up hating the guy.

Ladies let dignity be your first name. cheesy
Dignity ke!! Some niqqas are just so soft n attractive dah most gals loose d dignity b4 they realize they are in Love!! Ai feel for doz damsels dah falls for looks!
Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by pelhurmy(m): 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
bomasek:
Babe no point disclosing your feelings to him cause u r in a FWB situation here. I feel u should stop being intimate with him n see his reaction cause for now,your relationship isn't properly defined. He's cool with the FWB tingy while u r developing emotions over nothing. Dude isn't into u,simple.
He's said it all... Stop being intimate with him for now. What a man can borrow, He'll never buy it... My 2 cents

1 Like

Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by tomzman: 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hmmn if intimacy is already involved at this stage then I'm smh. There's no need telling him bluntly about you having feelings for him. Simply be a little more over him and watch his reaction. If he also feels the same way, you would be able to decipher from his reactions.
Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
Skimpledawg:

Dignity ke!! Some niqqas are just so soft n attractive dah most gals loose d dignity b4 they realize they are in Love!! Ai feel for doz damsels dah falls for looks!
Its never too late to turn a new leaf....handsome guys will always be there, unless you want to be a resident run.
Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by blakky97(m): 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
preshuzpearl:

Sweetie I'm going to share my experience with you like I did in a previous thread

Trust me it's not the end of the world. I felt the same way you are feeling before voicing out. I was scared. But now? I'm happy I did it.

I've dropped contact with him amicably. I've let it off my mind...and It feels good.
We r still friends though
very interesting. ure a hero.
we guys get this all the time though.
Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by kachnov(m): 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
And you joined nairaland(registered Dec.17) to ask us this question?

plus I hope you are not referring to me,because one of my FWB is beginning to act all lovey dovey.

Well just give off some fierce green lights in a teasy way,if he's into you,it will be crystal clear.
Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by rexharysn(m): 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
in my opinion, i think u should ask the guy wat he thinks about ur r/ship with him. from wateva he tells you u can den decide to let the cat out of the bag or not. u just might b surprised he feels same way towards you, buh doesn't want to loose the friendship thats y he hasn't said anything....
Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by Skimpledawg(m): 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
HumbledbYGrace:
Its never too late to turn a new leaf....handsome guys will always be there, unless you want to be a resident run.
Tel 'em dear!!! 'Resident run' ? HBG, wetin dah 1 mean abeg grin
Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by dimdim001(m): 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
jenniferjon:
I'm in love with a guy, we ve been friends for a while now but we beginning to get intimate and my feelings r rapidly developing for him, I really want to share how I feel with him but am scared that this mite freak him out n he may just run away or this cud get awkward between us but I bliv telling som1 how u feel either u a guy or a girl is d right thing to do..
I rily do need to know if I sud tell him how I feel or just keep my feelings till he tells me if he has feelings for me ..I bliv som guys find it awkward wen gurls tell dem how dey feel bou dem... wat will u advice I do pls?

Giv him "green lights" dat kinda shws ure feeling him, & if he sees it & feels same way abt, he wld mke a move
Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by Sharksblow(m): 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
show signs... don't tell him o
Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by tonero230(m): 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
There are many ways to tell him that you love him instead of being too forward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reasons Why Relying On Signs And Not Consent Before Having Sex Can Be Misleading / Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) / If A Girl Asks For Your Age ....what Does It Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.