Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

5 Years After, Terry G And AY Reconcile ( Pics ) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Years After, Terry G And AY Reconcile ( Pics ) (25881 Views)

Peter Okoye And AY Chilling In Peter's Mansion / Terry G And His Mother (Picture) / Caption This Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji And Ay Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Years After, Terry G And AY Reconcile ( Pics ) by reknownedmarsk(m): 9:15am On Dec 18, 2014
space reserved
Re: 5 Years After, Terry G And AY Reconcile ( Pics ) by ROZZAYY(f): 9:21am On Dec 18, 2014
holatin:
Wao dats cool if them.

Pass me your love then na street banger.

But na terry g cause dat wahalla, ow you go dey perform someone song against their wish.

oya rozzayy, phinerd, pashaun and feranmicharles Pass me your love
I don comment since na, u been dey sleep den. Oya come close* knocks his head on d wall*
Did u get d love!
Re: 5 Years After, Terry G And AY Reconcile ( Pics ) by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 18, 2014
mizjules:
So guys can hold grudes that long. Thought twas a female something. Oh well... Thank God they've reconciled

Loss of Trust and money issue can make a guy do that.....
Re: 5 Years After, Terry G And AY Reconcile ( Pics ) by oloworulz(m): 9:26am On Dec 18, 2014
Story for d Gods. How does dis news send GEJ to DEATH BY HANGING.... Mtchewwww . BUHARI TILL INFINITY
Re: 5 Years After, Terry G And AY Reconcile ( Pics ) by mmaichel: 9:27am On Dec 18, 2014
good luck to them
Re: 5 Years After, Terry G And AY Reconcile ( Pics ) by xceedxcell(m): 9:27am On Dec 18, 2014
United we stand, divided we fall
Re: 5 Years After, Terry G And AY Reconcile ( Pics ) by ibdeals1(m): 9:27am On Dec 18, 2014
Good for them
Re: 5 Years After, Terry G And AY Reconcile ( Pics ) by firstolalekan(m): 9:27am On Dec 18, 2014
mizjules:
So guys can hold grudes that long. Thought twas a female something. Oh well... Thank God they've reconciled
Na wao
must u pout

Re: 5 Years After, Terry G And AY Reconcile ( Pics ) by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 18, 2014
Hmmmmmm so guys do keep grudges too? What a woman can do, a man does it better!! grin
Re: 5 Years After, Terry G And AY Reconcile ( Pics ) by holatin(m): 9:28am On Dec 18, 2014
ROZZAYY:

I don comment since na, u been dey sleep den. Oya come close* knocks his head on d wall*
Did u get d love!
pls I no want the d love again
Re: 5 Years After, Terry G And AY Reconcile ( Pics ) by Tunagee(m): 9:31am On Dec 18, 2014
lalasticlala:
5 years ago, precisely May 2009, Nigerian pop stars, Terry G (Gabriel Amanyi) and AY.com (Ayoola Johnson) released the hugely successful tune, ‘Pass me your love’ and not long after, they parted ways over allegations and counter allegations based on the ownership of the song.

Ay.com went on to release more singles like ‘Jombolo’, ‘Komagbon’ and others while Terry G also moved on with his career but since then, both singers have refused to have anything to do with each other and efforts to bring them together by mutual friends had been futile.

That was until last night when popular show promoter, Alex Ozone stepped in and settled the rift. It is worthy of note that before they parted ways, Terry G and Ay.com were best buddies and they made great songs together. Now they are both back in the studio and have just recorded a new hit single produced by Young D shortly after they settled the issue yesterday, December 16, 2014.

Speaking exclusively to NET, Alex Ozone said: ‘I called both of them separately to have a meeting with them without letting the other person know, so they both came at about the same time and surprisingly met themselves at the studio. Before now we’ve tried settling the issue but it’s never been successful, but I guess they are both matured now because they both have families and so they shook hands and that was it. To make sure everything was truly over, we made them record a song together because Young D had initially produced a beat for Terry G and trust me, the song is fantastic.’

The new song recorded by Terry G and Ay.com will be released before the year runs out.

http://thenet.ng/2014/12/net-exclusive-5-years-after-terry-g-and-ay-com-reconcile/

so whats my business with RIF RAFFS wey no go school
Re: 5 Years After, Terry G And AY Reconcile ( Pics ) by Olusanya333(m): 9:31am On Dec 18, 2014
Re: 5 Years After, Terry G And AY Reconcile ( Pics ) by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 18, 2014
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] and what made you think we are interested in this reconciliation. . They better talk who get this new one (song) to avoid future quarrel and dis kind stupid news..
Re: 5 Years After, Terry G And AY Reconcile ( Pics ) by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 18, 2014
Re: 5 Years After, Terry G And AY Reconcile ( Pics ) by mizjules(f): 9:36am On Dec 18, 2014
firstolalekan:

Na wao
must u pout
Was your eye pained when you viewd my pro pix, if yes try to look n pass dear
Re: 5 Years After, Terry G And AY Reconcile ( Pics ) by kunyeo(m): 9:37am On Dec 18, 2014
LesbianBoy:
I am first to comment sha!

I dont understand. DOES NAIRALAND GIVE MONETARY REWARD WHEN ONE IS THE FIRST TO COMMENT?
Re: 5 Years After, Terry G And AY Reconcile ( Pics ) by ROZZAYY(f): 9:39am On Dec 18, 2014
holatin:
pls I no want the d love again
R u sure? Oook
Re: 5 Years After, Terry G And AY Reconcile ( Pics ) by mizjules(f): 9:40am On Dec 18, 2014
chrisbaba1:

Loss of Trust and money issue can make a guy do that.....
I seee
Re: 5 Years After, Terry G And AY Reconcile ( Pics ) by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 18, 2014

holatin:
Wao dats cool if them.

Pass me your love then na street banger.

But na terry g cause dat wahalla, ow you go dey perform someone song against their wish.

oya rozzayy, phinerd, pashaun and feranmicharles Pass me your love
Re: 5 Years After, Terry G And AY Reconcile ( Pics ) by fabulousmann(f): 9:43am On Dec 18, 2014
Who are they again?
Re: 5 Years After, Terry G And AY Reconcile ( Pics ) by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 18, 2014
[size=30pt]It is AY.COM not AY they are 2 different personalities.[/size]
Re: 5 Years After, Terry G And AY Reconcile ( Pics ) by dharay99: 9:47am On Dec 18, 2014
That mumu terry G still dey carry bell up n down.
Re: 5 Years After, Terry G And AY Reconcile ( Pics ) by adeiujj(f): 9:48am On Dec 18, 2014
at last

Re: 5 Years After, Terry G And AY Reconcile ( Pics ) by Dreyl(m): 9:55am On Dec 18, 2014
Wack azz.
Re: 5 Years After, Terry G And AY Reconcile ( Pics ) by Samiceman: 9:58am On Dec 18, 2014
Jaymima:

Are you suffering from insomnia? or you they look for ftc or fp things?
Re: 5 Years After, Terry G And AY Reconcile ( Pics ) by holatin(m): 10:00am On Dec 18, 2014
ROZZAYY:

R u sure? Oook
you wan break my head now
Re: 5 Years After, Terry G And AY Reconcile ( Pics ) by DonaldGenes(m): 10:03am On Dec 18, 2014
mizjules:

Nooooooooooooooooo
Re: 5 Years After, Terry G And AY Reconcile ( Pics ) by DECOtech(m): 10:03am On Dec 18, 2014
mizjules:

Gay guys hold grudges longer than females
Re: 5 Years After, Terry G And AY Reconcile ( Pics ) by slozie(f): 10:13am On Dec 18, 2014
Jaymima:

Are you suffering from amnesia? or you they look for ftc or fp things?
it's called INSOMNIA not AMNESIA...... Nigeria girls can dull...
Thank God I school here in France
Re: 5 Years After, Terry G And AY Reconcile ( Pics ) by Soso990240(m): 10:17am On Dec 18, 2014
Ok Terry G. We go see at Enugu road block. cool
Re: 5 Years After, Terry G And AY Reconcile ( Pics ) by pillarmaria(m): 10:38am On Dec 18, 2014
I was hoping to see the AY in the pics above.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee / Did Uju Stella Abort Her Pregnancy? She Was Spotted In Lekki With No Baby Bump / New Photo Of Davido's Daughter, Imade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.