Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Change For The Sake Of...............? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change For The Sake Of...............? (359 Views)

Letter From Ghandi To Hitler For The Sake Of Humanity. / Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma / For The Sake Of My Sanity I Have Resolved Not To Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change For The Sake Of...............? by Nicklee(m): 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
Some of us have been clamoring for change as our reason for supporting GMB/Osinbajo's ticket, but some pundits are insisting that we can't demand for change just for the sake of change. This thread is meant to Chronicle the reasons we are clamoring for change as represented by GMB/Osinbajo's ticket. Please drop your reasons. Let me get the ball rolling:

1. I want change for the sake of the cancer called corruption - I believe GMB/Osinbajo will fight corruption to a standstill.

(1) (Reply)

Free, Fair & Credible Election / Ah Ha Wotapi Na? Leave APC Alone / Secondary School Cultists Land In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.