Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Mother Throws Baby With Unusual 'big Head' Into Refuse Dump - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Throws Baby With Unusual 'big Head' Into Refuse Dump (28698 Views)

Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) / Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta / Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Throws Baby With Unusual 'big Head' Into Refuse Dump by DesChyko: 10:33am On Dec 18, 2014
Triple H.
Re: Mother Throws Baby With Unusual 'big Head' Into Refuse Dump by eleko1: 10:34am On Dec 18, 2014
angry sad
Re: Mother Throws Baby With Unusual 'big Head' Into Refuse Dump by j4sure(m): 10:34am On Dec 18, 2014
God will Judges her
Re: Mother Throws Baby With Unusual 'big Head' Into Refuse Dump by Igbentosan(f): 10:34am On Dec 18, 2014
aisha2:
What sort of illiterate reporters do we have now? Cant they google it and give it a name?.

Hospital social welfare staff regularly have to task themselves and do fund raising mostly rely on good samaritans.
For some of us who have change to spare this season or who have birthdays we can go to the social welfare department of any government hospital if you are in Abuja I recommend national hospital. Ask them if they have any cases of indigent patients, go visit with the patient and use small money ( you will be shocked how small the money is sometimes that people cant afford) and help with their bills.
Its only through our help that the poorest of the poor have a chance to survive most times.

A lot of us give our money without seeing the direct impact of what our little money can do. I assure you do this once and your perspective on charity will change. I once dragged a " big man" in Nigeria to do this, elderly. An wept like a baby, his aides were confused.
may God bless you for your kind heart
Re: Mother Throws Baby With Unusual 'big Head' Into Refuse Dump by corisande: 10:35am On Dec 18, 2014
cry embarassed
Re: Mother Throws Baby With Unusual 'big Head' Into Refuse Dump by pyyxxaro: 10:37am On Dec 18, 2014
cococandy:
I agree it can be overwhelming.
But she shouldn't have thrown the baby away sha.

The third pic....... He's obviously gonna be a happy kid ( he smiles smiley )
Re: Mother Throws Baby With Unusual 'big Head' Into Refuse Dump by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 18, 2014
Konvicta4:
k

K for what?

Knife?
Knave?
King?
Kiosk?
Re: Mother Throws Baby With Unusual 'big Head' Into Refuse Dump by corisande: 10:40am On Dec 18, 2014
aisha2:
What sort of illiterate reporters do we have now? Cant they google it and give it a name? Why call hydrocephelus "unusual big head" same way whales, squids and octopus are named "strange fishes" by our reporters.

Anyway, she should be traceable from the hospital, births involving hydrocephelus are usuall aided.

She could have sort relieve at the social welfare office of a state or federal hospital.

I once had a case of a baby with hydrocephelus, took care of him for almost a year, his parents abandoned him at national hospital, sadly he died, was never strong enough for surgery as he was born premature so the odds were against him. He was such a beautiful baby, the highlight of my week was going to play with baby James then. One day Doctor calls and tells me Baby James has gone to rest, I was sad but relieved because sometimes James would just cry out of frustration have serious fevers and everything brought him infections.

Social welfare is overwhelmed especially as they are under women affairs, so many projects in women affairs especially endless meetings and trainings and money burning non relevant issues, its the scrap that goes to social welfare. Orphanges rely on good will of strangers, the bags of rice people bring during christmas some are sold to help keep them running. Bigger orphanges have their own schools to save the cost of fees, but most dont have secondary schools. Thankfully Nigerians are begining to have the culture of visiting orphanges.

Staff of social welfare are some of the most dedicated people you will mEet.
When I first started I saw senior staff with baby car seats in their personal cars, I never understood till I asked one who said they have no official vehicles and so if you have a car you have to automatically transform it to a mobile baby center take care of any abandoned baby before the baby gets settled in an orphanage.

One day, I got a call at 10pm. 3 women had tried to buy a baby from one lady, the pregnant lady had collected at least a million from each of them and when she gave birth it was commotion at the hospital so the Doctor who was a volunteer called. Thats how that night I had to take custody of a week old baby, no diapers no food nothing. Thank God for Hmedix, it was friday, office opens monday my senior colleagues had gone for a wedding, thankfully my neighbours with kids gathered some baby clothes, feeding bottles and they were glad to help with baby. The baby was so handsome and peaceful by monday I was wailing when I had to release him. He is 3 now and got adopted by a wonderful family. When I see him I am tempted to scream "give me back my child" lol.

Hospital social welfare staff regularly have to task themselves and do fund raising mostly rely on good samaritans.
For some of us who have change to spare this season or who have birthdays we can go to the social welfare department of any government hospital if you are in Abuja I recommend national hospital. Ask them if they have any cases of indigent patients, go visit with the patient and use small money ( you will be shocked how small the money is sometimes that people cant afford) and help with their bills.
Its only through our help that the poorest of the poor have a chance to survive most times.

A lot of us give our money without seeing the direct impact of what our little money can do. I assure you do this once and your perspective on charity will change. I once dragged a " big man" in Nigeria to do this, elderly. An wept like a baby, his aides were confused.

Am always touched by your writeups
God bless your humanitarian acts
Re: Mother Throws Baby With Unusual 'big Head' Into Refuse Dump by Missmossy(f): 10:49am On Dec 18, 2014
shocked Jeez! Thats terrible. The evil that some woman do. holy heavens!
Re: Mother Throws Baby With Unusual 'big Head' Into Refuse Dump by Dreyl(m): 10:52am On Dec 18, 2014
cococandy:
would you accept the baby if you gave birth to it
Re: Mother Throws Baby With Unusual 'big Head' Into Refuse Dump by xtervaganza(m): 10:54am On Dec 18, 2014
Tenim47:
I tank my mum
your head big?
Re: Mother Throws Baby With Unusual 'big Head' Into Refuse Dump by sirdimo90: 10:54am On Dec 18, 2014
That woman is a murder-fucker.. She wanted to sell the baby for her own selfish reasons..unfortunately God dey there dey change plans for the wicked. Sometime God put His extra ordinary power in an extra ordinary container..
God deyooo!
Re: Mother Throws Baby With Unusual 'big Head' Into Refuse Dump by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 18, 2014
firstolalekan:
Abeg make them free her jor.
Who wants a monster as a baby
nonsense!

1.First things first....grow up.

2.Hydrocephalus can be treated with surgery and strong supportive medical care.

3.Again, grow up.(and to help you on the process.....start here)
Re: Mother Throws Baby With Unusual 'big Head' Into Refuse Dump by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 18, 2014
Dreyl:
would you accept the baby if you gave birth to it

Hydrocephalus can be treated and managed effectively....

From WikiPedia's article on the matter....

Hydrocephalus treatment is surgical, generally utilizing various types of cerebral shunts. It involves the placement of a ventricular catheter (a tube made of silastic), into the cerebral ventricles to bypass the flow obstruction/malfunctioning arachnoidal granulations and drain the excess fluid into other body cavities, from where it can be resorbed. Most shunts drain the fluid into the peritoneal cavity (ventriculo-peritoneal shunt), but alternative sites include the right atrium (ventriculo-atrial shunt), pleural cavity (ventriculo-pleural shunt), and gallbladder. A shunt system can also be placed in the lumbar space of the spine and have the CSF redirected to the peritoneal cavity (Lumbar-peritoneal shunt).[9] An alternative treatment for obstructive hydrocephalus in selected patients is the endoscopic third ventriculostomy (ETV), whereby a surgically created opening in the floor of the third ventricle allows the CSF to flow directly to the basal cisterns, thereby shortcutting any obstruction, as in aqueductal stenosis. This may or may not be appropriate based on individual anatomy.

So, it is not an insurmountable mountain.

As for having a child.....remember that when we have children, they come to us with no where else to go. Better you accept what God has given you....might be your opportunity to learn compassion, love and patience. Don't pass it off....especially as the opposite of such virtues are sins in God's book.
Re: Mother Throws Baby With Unusual 'big Head' Into Refuse Dump by Dreyl(m): 11:04am On Dec 18, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Hydrocephalus can be treated and managed effectively....

From WikiPedia's article on the matter....

Hydrocephalus treatment is surgical, generally utilizing various types of cerebral shunts. It involves the placement of a ventricular catheter (a tube made of silastic), into the cerebral ventricles to bypass the flow obstruction/malfunctioning arachnoidal granulations and drain the excess fluid into other body cavities, from where it can be resorbed. Most shunts drain the fluid into the peritoneal cavity (ventriculo-peritoneal shunt), but alternative sites include the right atrium (ventriculo-atrial shunt), pleural cavity (ventriculo-pleural shunt), and gallbladder. A shunt system can also be placed in the lumbar space of the spine and have the CSF redirected to the peritoneal cavity (Lumbar-peritoneal shunt).[9] An alternative treatment for obstructive hydrocephalus in selected patients is the endoscopic third ventriculostomy (ETV), whereby a surgically created opening in the floor of the third ventricle allows the CSF to flow directly to the basal cisterns, thereby shortcutting any obstruction, as in aqueductal stenosis. This may or may not be appropriate based on individual anatomy.

So, it is not an insurmountable mountain.

As for having a child.....remember that when we have children, they come to us with no where else to go. Better you accept what God has given you....might be your opportunity to learn compassion, love and patience. Don't pass it off....especially as the opposite of such virtues are sins in God's book.
ok
Re: Mother Throws Baby With Unusual 'big Head' Into Refuse Dump by holatin(m): 11:16am On Dec 18, 2014
Even mothers dis days are not the lovely ones of yesterdays
Re: Mother Throws Baby With Unusual 'big Head' Into Refuse Dump by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 18, 2014
cococandy:

Tah! I pray God doesnt allow this kind of unsually big headed kids find their way to my family (both nuclear and extended), not even my enemies family. Who wan breed this kind pikin? For wetin naw?
Re: Mother Throws Baby With Unusual 'big Head' Into Refuse Dump by legendsilver(m): 11:32am On Dec 18, 2014
cococandy:
is that the head? shocked
Re: Mother Throws Baby With Unusual 'big Head' Into Refuse Dump by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2014
Could that hydroce....whatever be genetical?
Re: Mother Throws Baby With Unusual 'big Head' Into Refuse Dump by thaoriginator: 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
cococandy:
wicked woman.. Shay na d baby create hersef/himself ni?
Re: Mother Throws Baby With Unusual 'big Head' Into Refuse Dump by happyzed0(f): 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hmmmmmm dis head big oooo bt she wicked
Re: Mother Throws Baby With Unusual 'big Head' Into Refuse Dump by firstolalekan(m): 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
bushdoc9919:

1.First things first....grow up.

2.Hydrocephalus can be treated with surgery and strong supportive medical care.

3.Again, grow up.(and to help you on the process.....start here)

Take wayray

Re: Mother Throws Baby With Unusual 'big Head' Into Refuse Dump by raziboi(m): 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
aisha2:
What sort of illiterate reporters do we have now? Cant they google it and give it a name? Why call hydrocephelus "unusual big head" same way whales, squids and octopus are named "strange fishes" by our reporters.

Anyway, she should be traceable from the hospital, births involving hydrocephelus are usuall aided.

She could have sort relieve at the social welfare office of a state or federal hospital.

I once had a case of a baby with hydrocephelus, took care of him for almost a year, his parents abandoned him at national hospital, sadly he died, was never strong enough for surgery as he was born premature so the odds were against him. He was such a beautiful baby, the highlight of my week was going to play with baby James then. One day Doctor calls and tells me Baby James has gone to rest, I was sad but relieved because sometimes James would just cry out of frustration have serious fevers and everything brought him infections.

Social welfare is overwhelmed especially as they are under women affairs, so many projects in women affairs especially endless meetings and trainings and money burning non relevant issues, its the scrap that goes to social welfare. Orphanges rely on good will of strangers, the bags of rice people bring during christmas some are sold to help keep them running. Bigger orphanges have their own schools to save the cost of fees, but most dont have secondary schools. Thankfully Nigerians are begining to have the culture of visiting orphanges.

Staff of social welfare are some of the most dedicated people you will mEet.
When I first started I saw senior staff with baby car seats in their personal cars, I never understood till I asked one who said they have no official vehicles and so if you have a car you have to automatically transform it to a mobile baby center take care of any abandoned baby before the baby gets settled in an orphanage.

One day, I got a call at 10pm. 3 women had tried to buy a baby from one lady, the pregnant lady had collected at least a million from each of them and when she gave birth it was commotion at the hospital so the Doctor who was a volunteer called. Thats how that night I had to take custody of a week old baby, no diapers no food nothing. Thank God for Hmedix, it was friday, office opens monday my senior colleagues had gone for a wedding, thankfully my neighbours with kids gathered some baby clothes, feeding bottles and they were glad to help with baby. The baby was so handsome and peaceful by monday I was wailing when I had to release him. He is 3 now and got adopted by a wonderful family. When I see him I am tempted to scream "give me back my child" lol.

u sabi book ehehehehe
Re: Mother Throws Baby With Unusual 'big Head' Into Refuse Dump by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
firstolalekan:

Take wayray

And a very good afternoon to you too, sir.

1 Like

Re: Mother Throws Baby With Unusual 'big Head' Into Refuse Dump by one4GOD(f): 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
Re: Mother Throws Baby With Unusual 'big Head' Into Refuse Dump by 50calibre(m): 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
cococandy:

Can be overwhelming? It's a punishment for life.

Look at the sizes of those heads, they are colossal!! I don't care what anyone says, if any woman births such creature for me, I'm not identifying with any of them, she's got to tell me if she slept with an alien because I'm not accepting that as my child.

I will gladly donate her & the creature to the hospital or she can take the baby to the alien she slept with.

Babies born that way should be Euthanized it's cruel to allow a baby grow up with such disease.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat? / To My Future Husband / Help! This Boy Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.