Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,964 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:29 AM

Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS (11132 Views)

MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) / Fashola Presents Staff Of Office To New Ayangburen Of Ikorodu / Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by Citadelbot: 6:39am On Dec 19, 2014
biafranqueen:
Obiano is working prove to me Fashola did work this thread is about that fraudster Fashola and because I am exposing him you people attacked my family and started threatening me. See APC see them oooooo. They want to kill me because I told the truth and they can not refute it! I will not answer you again you people can not even defend your paymaster with sense. All you can do is threaten my family. But me I will not run because when I hit Lagos in 2 weeks the IG go ask you what your problem was.

Kellene, the wife of an Agbo seller, chai so all the yarbings you throw at Agbo sellers no reach your heart. You are very wicked. Hypocrite. lmaooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by biafranqueen: 9:45am On Dec 19, 2014
Citadelbot:

Kellene, the wife of an Agbo seller, chai so all the yarbings you throw at Agbo sellers no reach your heart. You are very wicked. Hypocrite. lmaooooooooo
Yep you got it and all the herbs and medicines are processed and grown right in NNewi. You should pray that God gives you such a power to create effortless wealth. Post all my pictures here so all of Nairaland can know Biafran Queen is favored. Bad belly go make you impotent early. Postem disgrace yourself grin
Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by Bruteforce101: 9:50am On Dec 19, 2014
biafranqueen:
Yep you got it and all the herbs and medicines are processed and grown right in NNewi. You should pray that God gives you such a power to create effortless wealth. Post all my pictures here so all of Nairaland can know Biafran Queen is favored. Go ahead little boys shame yourself. Your went through my facebook right? You saw my life right? If you really want to tell the truth you are green with envy grin

Stop disturbing us here woman. Why are you shouting and crying? Carry your hatred and sadness comot. Omo alagbo. Lmaoooooo. Ahahahahhaha

1 Like

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by IgrigiMercenery: 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
Citadelbot:

[s]Kellene, the wife of an Agbo seller, chai so all the yarbings you throw at Agbo sellers no reach your heart. You are very wicked. Hypocrite. lmaooooooooo[/s]

**grins** Salam, Why are disturbing that lady? I can label you a terrorist WITH PROOFS and make the immigrations red flag your name, so you sit your a.s.s back in your Osun cave, I made your file 100% complete. This is just 1/1000th of what Igbo operatives can do. STOP PUSHING US. **LAUGHS**

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by IgrigiMercenery: 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
biafranqueen:
Yep you got it and all the herbs and medicines are processed and grown right in NNewi. You should pray that God gives you such a power to create effortless wealth. Post all my pictures here so all of Nairaland can know Biafran Queen is favored. Bad belly go make you impotent early. Postem disgrace yourself grin

**grins** Nwanyi oma, You have no fear. Let them post your supposed pictures. The Eastern Operatives are on standby to bring down hell on them. Just mention this handle anytime they misbehave. We know them on first name basis lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed. Enjoy. **LOLS**

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by docsholz(m): 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
I don't know whether this woman is an ethnic bigot or is a PDP fanatic or has a personal axe to grind with fashola
Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by biafranqueen: 9:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** Nwanyi oma, You have no fear. Let them post your supposed pictures. The Eastern Operatives are on standby to bring down hell on them. Just mention this handle anytime they misbehave. We know them on first name basis lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed. Enjoy. **LOLS**
Thanks Dempa I will not hesitate kiss!
Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by tomakint: 12:24am On Dec 20, 2014
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** Salam, Why are disturbing that lady? I can label you a terrorist WITH PROOFS and make the immigrations red flag your name, so you sit your a.s.s back in your Osun cave, I made your file 100% complete. This is just 1/1000th of what Igbo operatives can do. STOP PUSHING US. **LAUGHS**

Now this is funny grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by Bruteforce101: 4:27am On Dec 20, 2014
IgrigiMercenery:

You just keep labelling everyone you see salami. Are you that dull? Even a 2 year old kid will know Salam by his words. I cant but laugh hard, you peeps are the most foolish human being. Chaii.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by Bruteforce101: 4:27am On Dec 20, 2014
tomakint:

Now this is funny grin grin

Old goat, saw your pics. Suffereness no good ooo. Chaii

1 Like

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by Bruteforce101: 4:29am On Dec 20, 2014
biafranqueen:
Thanks Dempa I will not hesitate kiss!

Kellene, They will only add to your misery. I can bet that with you 500%. What is hitting them offline is what they still cant know now, they can only blab and shout but no action. You will cry and end up disgracing your agbo selling family.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by Citadelbot: 6:59am On Dec 20, 2014
Bruteforce101:

You just keep labelling everyone you see salami. Are you that dull? Even a 2 year old kid will know Salam by his words. I cant but laugh hard, you peeps are the most foolish human being. Chaii.

Omg. You have time ooo... Let him call me any name that makes him cum, lmaooo. They are more than daft, they just label anyone tormenting them Salami. Who the Bleep is salami? ahahahahaha. Foolish kids.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by Citadelbot: 7:00am On Dec 20, 2014
[s]
IgrigiMercenery:

[/s]

You are just like your late father, no sense..nothing. Salam Kor, Falana ni. You no get single sense i swear. Lmaooooo. Useless yeeboe animal

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by Scatterboss(m): 7:03am On Dec 20, 2014
Bruteforce101:

Kellene, They will only add to your misery. I can bet that with you 500%. What is hitting them offline is what they still cant know now, they can only blab and shout but no action. You will cry and end up disgracing your agbo selling family.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by IgrigiMercenery: 11:10am On Dec 20, 2014
Bruteforce101:

** grins** Bayo if only you know. #SMH. Tell Tsolaye the Operatives branch in delta has taken up his casefile. **LOLS**
Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by Bruteforce101: 11:45am On Dec 20, 2014
IgrigiMercenery:

** grins** Bayo if only you know. #SMH. Tell Tsolaye the Operatives branch in delta has taken up his casefile. **LOLS**

Ahahahahaha. I just confirm you are a lunatic. I am now Bayo...lmaooooo. your father must be shaking his head in grave now for bringing a brainless and daft kid like you to this world. Ahahahahaha bayo...lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by IgrigiMercenery: 11:57am On Dec 20, 2014
Bruteforce101:

Ahahahahaha. I just confirm you are a lunatic. I am now Bayo...lmaooooo. your father must be shaking his head in grave now for bringing a brainless and daft kid like you to this world. Ahahahahaha bayo...lwkmd

**grins** Deny profusely, it is cool but the Operatives hardly misfire and you know it. **LOLS**
Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by Bruteforce101: 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** Deny profusely, it is cool but the Operatives hardly misfire and you know it. **LOLS**

You are just a fool like your late useless father. Call me any name that suit you, na you sabi. Was ezpecting you to call me Salami, foolish kid from a useless father. Lmaooo at Bayo

1 Like

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by Citadelbot: 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
IgrigiMercenery:

So he is now Bayo? Ahahahaha. I just cant stop laughing, you bastard just choose any name and label it to anybody tormenting you. You guys are so weak and dont make use of your brain. I laugh ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by biafranqueen: 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
Bruteforce101:

Hahaha what do you do for a living? How much have you accomplished? Show me your life and let us compare. I know you are so excited to talk to a woman like me. I bet you never believed it could happen. Disgrace my family? A broke, hungry, useless thing like you can do nothing but disgrace yourself like you already have. Post all my pictures here for everyone to see how beautiful I and my family are. Show them how growing simple herbs and oils in Igboland can make you a wealthy person in abroad. Show them now forget your empty threats. Show them how we get down from Nnewi hahaha. Loser!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by Bruteforce101: 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
biafranqueen:
Hahaha what do you do for a living? How much have you accomplished? Show me your life and let us compare. I know you are so excited to talk to a woman like me. I bet you never believed it could happen. Since you are harassing me have you not noticed your bad luck? Keep ruining your life grin

Why are you yeeboes this foolish. I am not like your foolish brodas that boast online of having imaginary things. Why will i be boasting about what have accomplished, you are too dull Kellene, no wonder you look like an unripe mango. Bad luck? Ahahaha. Wetin man no go see for nairaland. Lmaooooo. Seems your babalawo dada husband promuse to cast a spell to your tormentors...ahahahahaha. una 2 don kolo i swear. Maga marry mugun... lmaoooo

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by biafranqueen: 3:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
Bruteforce101:

Why are you yeeboes this foolish. I am not like your foolish brodas that boast online of having imaginary things. Why will i be boasting about what have accomplished, you are too dull Kellene, no wonder you look like an unripe mango. Bad luck? Ahahaha. Wetin man no go see for nairaland. Lmaooooo. Seems your babalawo dada husband promuse to cast a spell to your tormentors...ahahahahaha. una 2 don kolo i swear. Maga marry mugun... lmaoooo
Post my pictures now you think I am broke and ratched like you. You think I am ugly like the woman in your family post my life so people will be awe! Your negativity will bring you nothing but bad luck keep it up! I am waiting for you to disgrace me. grin
Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by Bruteforce101: 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
[s]
biafranqueen:
Post my pictures now you think I am broke and ratched like you. You think I am ugly like the woman in your family post my life so people will be awe! Your negativity will bring you nothing but bad luck keep it up! I am waiting for you to disgrace me. grin
[/s]

Stop splashing stinking saliva everywhere.. you just gonna run mad. Abi which kind mumu be dis....ahahahaha. you think its about posting pics, you dont know anything. You will find tears and wont see. Just keep watching. Oloshi

1 Like

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by biafranqueen: 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
Bruteforce101 I am waiting!!! Bring it on Come and disgrace me now. We are waiting!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by biafranqueen: 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
Bruteforce101:
[s][/s]

Stop splashing stinking saliva everywhere.. you just gonna run mad. Abi which kind mumu be dis....ahahahaha. you think its about posting pics, you dont know anything. You will find tears and wont see. Just keep watching. Oloshi
Just a small barking hungry dog. Well Chukwu Dalu that for once in your life you got to talk to a woman like me it will never happen again grin #knowyourlevel.Agwa ônye ogbenye ihe a na-emesia wee bulu ôgalanya, ô si ka ya nôdu ôgbenye wee nwuô lol

1 Like

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by Bruteforce101: 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
biafranqueen:
Just a small barking hungry dog. Well Chukwu Dalu that for once in your life you got to talk to a woman like me it will never happen again grin #knowyourlevel.

Unripe mango. You are so foolish, an old overused woman like you. Ahahaahahaha. Shame you no get. Keep deceiving yourself. Mumu. For all the rubbish yeeboe you wrote up there.... Oni shorire mo, oma foju sunkun omo ni. Ibanuje ma je tie titi laai laai. Asheeee

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by IgrigiMercenery: 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
Bruteforce101:

[s]Unripe mango. You are so foolish, an old overused woman like you. Ahahaahahaha. Shame you no get. Keep deceiving yourself. Mumu. For all the rubbish yeeboe you wrote up there.... Oni shorire mo, oma foju sunkun omo ni. Ibanuje ma je tie titi laai laai. Asheeee[/s]

**grins** Bayo, Stop harrasing women with that your stinking ape language. Use that bald head for once. **LOLS**
Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by Bruteforce101: 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** Bayo, Stop harrasing women with that your stinking ape language. Use that bald head for once. **LOLS**

May devil punish you and the Bayo. You are just a confused dingbat, you have been calling people different useless names. Den swear 4u? Abi the curse placed on your father and family is manifesting in your life. You are just as useless like Kellene the overused monkey that look like an unripe mango. Oloshi

1 Like

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by IgrigiMercenery: 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
Bruteforce101:

May devil punish you and the Bayo. You are just a confused dingbat, you have been calling people different useless names. Den swear 4u? Abi the curse placed on your father and family is manifesting in your life. You are just as useless like Kellene the overused monkey that look like an unripe mango. Oloshi

**grins* Ok. Shout, Scream,Kick like a girl. It does not change anything Bayo. lipsrsealedlipsrsealed **LOLS**
Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by Bruteforce101: 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins* Ok. Shout, Scream,Kick like a girl. It does not change anything Bayo. lipsrsealedlipsrsealed **LOLS**

If calling me bayo will make you cum. Enjoy. Ahahahahahaha. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by aresa: 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
At the Yoruba Tennis Club...

Eko o ni baje o...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police To Arrest Unauthourised Users Of Siren Nationwide / EFCC Arrests Ex-PICOMSS Boss, Atawodi, Businessman For N600m Fraud(photos) / Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.