Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye (41892 Views)

Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School / Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices / Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by Baraac(f): 10:32am On Dec 18, 2014
Fake News.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by Reference(m): 10:36am On Dec 18, 2014
tosag:
Mitt Romney, the 2012 US republican presidential candidate was a Mormon. The church did not come out to approve or dissaprove of his ambition. They remained neutral. If Osinbajo eventually wins lets see if RCCG will not celebrate him as one of their own. It is very clear that Adeboye is trying hard not to displease GEJ whom he endorsed in 2011.

RCCG will not celebrate Him as an institution. The people of RCCG may celebrate him depending on their political leanings and no RCCG did not endorse GEJ in 2011. Do not mistaken the prayers, laying of hands and the consequent media frenzy as an endorsement. If Buhari enquires he may get the same. I am certain daddy GO will even prefer to have Buhari in his assembly for reasons all Christians are familiar with. No. God doesn't play politics.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by robinsoncrosoe: 10:40am On Dec 18, 2014
I new dat tweeter handle was fake.APC criminals will never seize to amaze me with their propaganda and lies.
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by tolustx(m): 10:40am On Dec 18, 2014
SWG1:

God bless you. I feel Like quoting this comment per page. people will keep Judging Who are progressing while they can't boast of any progression in their walk with God.
grin
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by MarshRiley(m): 10:43am On Dec 18, 2014
royalblood21:

But when they stole our collective money and run to baba, he accept they and pray for them.... ve never seen baba preaching again corruption.... God will judge!
Where you there when they gave him money?
And how many of his messages have you heard
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by steveben7(m): 10:44am On Dec 18, 2014
kennygee:
Pastor Adeboye will not endorse anyone but will pray and wish him well.
ur head is der kenny 100 percent correct
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by calaway: 10:55am On Dec 18, 2014
RCCG cannot be seen or percieved to endorse a man who's utterances are far from Christian GOD and promote death. that vp is on his own. Adegboye LOVES and ENDORSES only humble Christ like people who have genuine fear of GOD and love for fellow men GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by Tinyemeka(m): 10:57am On Dec 18, 2014
manutdadex:
i like dis! Churches need to distant itself frm this thieves...next na to pursue dem for holyghost congress! But i dont think dat wil happen! Money tinz!
I wonder how Pst Ayo 'Bling' Oritsejafor would react if he or a pastor of his had been made GEJ's running mate.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by chonchoro(m): 11:05am On Dec 18, 2014

which is expected of ever credible man of God

1 Like

Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by Baraac(f): 11:11am On Dec 18, 2014
The truth of the matter is that Pastor Adeboye is yet to make any official statement.
There are so many fake account all over now.
Internet is full of trash these days.
Take note.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by holatin(m): 11:12am On Dec 18, 2014
qtx:

Guy change is not change, there is the difference between Change and the Right Change, for instance if i am using a 1992 toyota camry, i need a Change of car and you come and give me a 1982 camry, its a Change of car and not the Right Change of car, but if you give me 2005 camry its the Right Change. Hence, replacing GEJ with Buhari is just like Changing 1992 car with a 1982 model of that same car. I tried to make this comparison simpler so you can deduce what i mean.Therefore it is not the Right Change. Q. E. D
really tell me more.
Show me how Jonathan is better than Buhari the change I sought for
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by Smooyis(m): 11:14am On Dec 18, 2014
akatonero:
Even if Buhari or what's his name self take TB Joshua as his running mate he will lose like a trailer hit by a fly. I see this RC people jubilating I just dey laugh
You no dey fear. Na so u lack respect reach. Is T B Joshua a politician? Na wah for u o.
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by Chigold101(m): 11:15am On Dec 18, 2014
kennygee:
PEA will pray for GEJ too.
Pastors pray but dont endorse... Wise Pastors though. But they will cast their vote to someone
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by Baraac(f): 11:22am On Dec 18, 2014
BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!!

The truth of the matter is that Pastor Adeboye is yet to make any official statement.
There are so many fake account all over now. BE AWARE and BE WARNED. RCCG is not a political party.
LET US KEEP ON PRAYING FOR THE WILL OF GOD IN 2015.
Do not let the Christians be divided.
Take note.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by Emphany: 11:27am On Dec 18, 2014
Last time it was Buhari and Bakare,now he picks another pastor...can somebody let him know all he really needs is JESUS n not His pastors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by yemjazz: 11:28am On Dec 18, 2014
Back2seder:

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/rccg-did-not-endorse-Osinbajo-as-buharis-running-mate-pastor-adeboye/

That twitter account is not the official website of RCCG
The only official page of RCCG is bredeem.
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by Mcleo007(m): 11:39am On Dec 18, 2014
WhiteTechnology:
Why would RCCG do that

This proves Adeboye is filled with the HolySpirit

SAY NO TO

Nigerian internal colonialists Hausa Fulani Yoruba presidency

2015-2023

2023-2031

You're just ignorant sir... Nigerians and their grandeur delusion with the holy spirit is one of many problems facing us as a nation.
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by Forwetinnah: 11:39am On Dec 18, 2014
Billyonaire:
Why has Amaechi been so silent ? Has he formed parrallel VP of APC yet ?

No be only Parallel, na Horizontal...like he doesn't know his blood group. He knows he's dealing with a bunch of Hooligans like himself, not Gentlemen like GEJ. Any attempt to do anyhow will make him see anyhow too. Na shalanga dem go see him carcass
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by Baraac(f): 11:46am On Dec 18, 2014

The truth of the matter is that Pastor Adeboye is yet to make any official statement of APC presidential running mate.
There are so many fake account all over now.
BE AWARE and BE WARNED.
RCCG is not a political party.
And that does not mean that RCCG members hate the selected VP.
Take note.

Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by Objektive: 11:46am On Dec 18, 2014
FOR PEOPLE TO OPEN A FAKE WEBSITE AND WEB PAGE TO "CONGRATULATE" OSINBAJO IS THE HEIGHT OF DECEIT; FORGERY AND PROPAGANDA.

THIS IS DESPERATION AND EVIL.

MUST U CONGRATULATE HIM? MUST YOU FORCE HIM DOWN OUR THROATS?

Baraac:

There are so many fake account all over now. BE AWARE and BE WARNED. RCCG is not a political party.
Take note.

Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by Bluepamex: 11:51am On Dec 18, 2014
[quote author=Baraac post=28989422]BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!!

Take note.

You are a liar,tune to MITV now ,you will see PASTOR ADEBOYE RCCG, SAYS TWEET ENDORSING YEMI OSINBAJO AS APC VP CANDIDATE IS. FAKE
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by nora544: 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
@RCCGworldwide

this twitter account is from 2010 so it is not a new account

https://twitter.com/rccgworldwide

it looks if it could be the twitter account from this parisch.

Adeboye has also an account on twitter

https://twitter.com/PastorEAAdeboye

https://twitter.com/rccghq this account is later it was 2011
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by Baraac(f): 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
saying the same thing indirectly
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by Baraac(f): 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
[quote author=Bluepamex post=28990244][/quote]

saying the same thing indirectly
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by vyncentino(m): 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
enoqueen:
politics?

I know Adeboye is with jona so he will definitely do this.
dat d fact y cnt him suport his own pastor because jona don givam small tin
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by calaway: 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
Mcleo007:

You're just ignorant sir... Nigerians and their grandeur delusion with the holy spirit is one of many problems facing us as a nation.

the Holy spirit you speak of is what directs adegboye to GEJ. and the facts about GMB will forever put him off GMB

Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by blasterman(m): 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
Buhari ass should not be sitting on president chair. if Nigerians make that mistake of electing buhari again. what happened in 1983 will be childs play.

Change my yansh this is Regurgitation 1983 again

The military mafia keeps pushing Buhari and ordinary Nigerians are just accepting wyt are Nigerias so foolish. Buhari is power hungry and he wants to die in aso rock but if the heavens love Nigeria they will make sure his plans fail.

Buhari was former governor of Borno State (Boko Haram HQ) and plotted 2 coups
1 against Gowon
2 against shagari

This below is a writeup on Buhari from Brittancia Encyclopedia

Buhari was involved in the military coup that ousted Yakubu Gowon in 1975 and was appointed military governor of North Eastern state (now Borno) that same year. He was appointed federal commissioner for petroleum resources by Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo, who became military head of state when Gowon’s successor, Murtala Mohammed, was assassinated in 1976. By 1977 Buhari had become the military secretary at Supreme Military Headquarters, which was the seat of government. By September 1979 he had returned to regular army duties and commanded a division based in Kaduna. Although elected government had returned to Nigeria in 1979, dissatisfaction with what the military perceived as corrupt politicians led to another military coup on Dec. 31, 1983, and Buhari was to be the new head of state.

Insurmountable economic problems plagued the Buhari regime as petroleum prices collapsed in the face of expanding foreign debt. Buhari instituted austerity measures that caused severe hardship to the average Nigerian. In addition, political corruption continued unabated, with politicians escaping to Western countries with millions of dollars in government money. In an effort to stop dissension, Buhari instituted restrictions on the press, political freedoms, and trade unionists. By August 1985 even the military had had enough, and Ibrahim Babangida took control of the government.

In 2003 Buhari ran for president; he was defeated by the incumbent, Olusegun Obasanjo of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP). Buhari ran again in 2007 but was defeated by the PDP’s candidate, Umaru Yar’Adua, in an election that was strongly criticized by international observers as being marred by voting irregularities. Buhari also stood in the 2011 presidential election, which was praised for largely being transparent, free, and fair, but he again lost to the PDP’s candidate, incumbent Goodluck Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
calaway:

the Holy spirit you speak of is what directs adegboye to GEJ. and the facts about GMB will forever put him off GMB
I can't vote for boko
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
Blatant rubbish. Absolute nonsense. Why didn't he reject Jonathan when he came kneeling before him? Why didn't he ask him to be on his feet that it's wrong for a president to kneel before an ordinary citizen? Why didn't he reject the take home gratitude Jonathan gave him when he left? Why did he support the bling bling pastor when the jet thing talks was hot? U don see fools abi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Abaribe, T.A. Orji As They Receive Certificate Of Return / Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) / PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.