Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,302 members, 7,780,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:08 PM

Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) (24261 Views)

Comedian AY And His Wife, Mabel At AMVCA 2016 / Comedian AY Dispels Marital Issue,. Shares Photo With Wife Mabel. / Chichi Igbo Ex-super Falcons Star Talks About Her Sexuality, Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by lalasticlala(m): 7:15am On Dec 18, 2014
Comedian and movie produce AY posted a photo of himself training with the Nigerian female football team, Super Falcons as they prepare for next year’s female World Cup scheduled for between June 6 to July 5, 2015 in Canada.

AY tweeted:‘It was nice training with our national heroes. Thanks to@onosky5 @superzeee for the jerseys. I am so proud of u 2.’

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/comedian-ay-trains-with-super-falcons.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by Brightology2(m): 7:21am On Dec 18, 2014
First to comment oooo. See flexing.
Bck to topic Ay pls don't joke with my wife oshuola. I fit brk ur head.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by purpinkx(m): 7:21am On Dec 18, 2014
Train or "Before Nad After " photo ... Look at the girl's hair and jersey how they change like magic

Okay , different people
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by Jibabs2(m): 7:21am On Dec 18, 2014
Ok
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by Nzecorneboy: 7:22am On Dec 18, 2014
see im ny.ash
he dey find free pvssy e go Bleepgrin
Kai!! but that 1 in red go sweet die ooo cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by mckoolcharming(m): 7:22am On Dec 18, 2014
Hiohiohiohiohiohiohio........laffin in hongkong
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by willyrey: 7:22am On Dec 18, 2014
Hope they make us proud
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by Telvinsahpa: 7:22am On Dec 18, 2014
Its well
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 18, 2014
hmmm
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by Onozboy(m): 7:23am On Dec 18, 2014
Ok cool
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by BE811APP: 7:23am On Dec 18, 2014
Very ugly guy...

3 Likes

Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by Beehshorp(m): 7:24am On Dec 18, 2014
Make e be say na just train u dey train cos I no wan hear of our girls getting pregnant

2 Likes

Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by solid3(m): 7:24am On Dec 18, 2014
He tains with and not that he trained the super falcons.

That reminds me of that condom advert where some guy was playing football with slippers while others wear well studded boots.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by Brymo: 7:25am On Dec 18, 2014
Is this suppose to be funny?
Ok, open mouth and laff, mtchew.
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by austinoeze(m): 7:25am On Dec 18, 2014
ftc embarassedftc
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by condralbede(m): 7:25am On Dec 18, 2014
Me I don't mind to train with them too oo:nah defence I go play,cos that will give me d chance to hold n squeeze their boobscheesy as a bad sharp defender,that usually don't tolerate over dribbling cool

5 Likes

Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by allisonluvsu(m): 7:25am On Dec 18, 2014
Proudly green, Proudly Nigerian any where anytime. Even though i still school in france grin

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by shawnpepe(f): 7:25am On Dec 18, 2014
Where is d training ball

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by chomaloo(m): 7:26am On Dec 18, 2014
Das gud dat girl wen they rlax for AY shoulder b lik 'I wish u r my husband I for laugh n enjoy well well wt moni frm my side n frm ur own side.life for sweet die
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by slightlyMad(f): 7:26am On Dec 18, 2014
woman wrapper, and hw does that remove the man who carries our burden like jesus from power?
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 18, 2014
AY hope say u no get Hard0n sha?
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by chymystique(f): 7:26am On Dec 18, 2014
Who hid my comment on this thread? Seun and his MODs why did u guys hide my previous comment on this thread? Is it cause I said the truth?.. This topic is not worthy of frontpage! Yeye people! angry Hmmm
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by decode55(m): 7:27am On Dec 18, 2014
Hmm. I hope the training was just on the pitch
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by justi4jesu(f): 7:28am On Dec 18, 2014
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Thanks Jada Pollock For Her Support / Akah Nnani And Claire Idera Wedding Pictures / Angela Okorie Shows Off Her New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.