Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? (1775 Views)

Help! My Thighs Rub Each Other And It Hurts / My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! / My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by Nobody: 3:07am On Dec 08, 2008
How does one deal with his/her partners rough lips?

Do you simply tell, or keep quiet to avoid hurting his feelings.

P.S. A new/old invention called chapsticks. For both sex, and it does NOT cost that much. $1.99 here, and am sure it does not cost that much in other countries.

THREAD IS NOT ABOUT THE POSTER. JUST GENERAL PROBLEMS WITH MEN NOWADAYS
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by KarmaMod(f): 3:12am On Dec 08, 2008
Use and offer
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by chika98: 3:25am On Dec 08, 2008
Do what I did. . Give em lip balm wink
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by CrazyMan(m): 7:12am On Dec 08, 2008
Are you now into marketing?
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by Deshannel(m): 7:21am On Dec 08, 2008
U need d lawd in ur life
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 08, 2008
Deshannel:

U need d lawd in ur life
are you on crack? undecided
A simple question, you cannot answer.

crazykid:

Are you now into marketing?
No wink
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by nguage(m): 7:31am On Dec 08, 2008
If he doesn't love chapsticks, use some and kiss him right after, hey that's what my girl does to me.
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by lacrimose(f): 7:59am On Dec 08, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

How does one deal with his/her partners rough lips?

Do you simply tell, or keep quiet to avoid hurting his feelings.

P.S. A new/old invention called chapsticks. For both sex, and it does NOT cost that much. $1.99 here, and am sure it does not cost that much in other countries.

am sorry ashy lips is a no no, pls make him use chapsticks. Well, it depends on how cool u guys are, if uve known him for a while, ill suggest u tell him
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by sexyLeamon(f): 9:23am On Dec 08, 2008
lacrimose:

if uve known him for a while, ill suggest u tell him
even if you met him yesterday, tell him to use lip balm chapped lips is so unattractive
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by JustGood(m): 10:06am On Dec 08, 2008
I never even thought such a thing could be such a big deal. My wife always buys me one of those sticks but I never knew it was a big deal

kini big deal?
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by semidaraeb(m): 10:10am On Dec 08, 2008
Just tell him,wat if it was bad breath wil u be askn 4 opinion,
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by sexyLeamon(f): 10:22am On Dec 08, 2008
JustGood:

kini big deal?
yeah it is, everyone like a kissable lip
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by Deshannel(m): 11:25am On Dec 08, 2008
So ebonys hubby has a roasted lips shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by steve49ja(m): 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2008
Deshannel:

So ebonys hubby has a roasted lips shocked shocked shocked shocked
hehehehe is that true?
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2008
Who said the thread was about me, personally?
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by AuntyMary(f): 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2008
chika98:

Do what I did. . Give em lip balm wink

exactly! thats wot i always do as well, i also love giving hand lotions, nothing worse than a man with dry hands!
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by MrCrackles(m): 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2008
Oh dear!

erm symptoms of erm,
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2008
Aunty Mary:

exactly! thats wot i always do as well, i also love giving hand lotions, nothing worse than a man with dry hands!
lmao!! somehow, this cracked me up!! grin grin

MrCrackles:

Oh dear!

erm symptoms of erm,
oh dear oh dear. . . .oh dear kini? Mr. Queen Elizabeth grin grin
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by tope2000(f): 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2008
Lol . . . . men with razor blade lips
Mba, i no want but u can buy him vaseline na cheesy wink
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by chamotex(m): 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2008
Make sure you feed him with oily food plenty of ororo
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2008
ewwwww, who wants a man whose looks like he just dipped his face in vegetable oil?
Hot mess!
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by chamotex(m): 10:53pm On Dec 08, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

ewwwww, who wants a man whose looks like he just dipped his face in vegetable oil?
Hot mess!

Well u just have to be tolerant and make the sacrifice cheesy
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 08, 2008
vase line is the base line tongue
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by SweetT1: 11:00pm On Dec 08, 2008
@poster

So your boyfriend got a bloody lip. That's what you get for messing with them orisa boys. I can help you get a cleaner orisa boy when i get to Lagos next week.  smiley Just don't use your yeye western mentality chase him away.
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 08, 2008
Sweet T:

@poster

So your boyfriend got a bloody lip. That's what you get for messing with them orisa boys. I can help you get a cleaner orisa boy when i get to Lagos next week. smiley Just don't use your yeye western mentality chase him away.
You need help.
gbe kadara e kuro lo do mi

chamotex:

Well u just have to be tolerant and make the sacrifice cheesy
No thanks

FOR THE FINAL TIME, THE THREAD IS GENERAL. NOT ABOUT ME!!

(1) (Reply)

At What Point Do You Enough Is Enough / What Will You Do? (both Sexes Come In) / Question For The Singles And Mingled!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.