Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari (65609 Views)

Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others / Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC / Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 19, 2014
Buhari has no place in modern politics.

Those of you rooting for him to rule this nation again are ENEMIES OF PROGRESS. But one thing is certain: Nigerians are not so daft as to vote for Buhari as that will be tantamount to deliberate retrogression.

B[color=#990000][/color]BUHARI HAS NOTHING T O OFFER!!!

GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by femliany(m): 6:45am On Dec 19, 2014
And is this a secret? I thought he meant to say Buhari sponsors Boko haram that would have made headline

4 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by blasterman(m): 6:55am On Dec 19, 2014
aby1976:

U better keep shut

ediot like u If you dont have anything to say why dont you shut up numbskull
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Danabu(m): 6:56am On Dec 19, 2014
bossmini84:
To those maggots saying he jailed corrupt officials, who tried them, was it a competent court of law. When you hear the so called educated people posting on nairaland you weep for nigeria.

As competent as any competent court of law can be. This is because they were established by prevailing laws then under a military regime.

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by blasterman(m): 7:00am On Dec 19, 2014
lexsals4real:
my man b wise enough.. we reason based on sense not sentiment..may God help us achieve a greater NIGERIA..

Foolish nigerians like u. what makes u think buhari is not even more corrupt than GEJ. Judge men by their actions not words.

Its well written that Buharis region was vey corrupt even though acting holy

When he was minister of petroleum resources in 1975 when nigeria was in oil boom do u know how many millions of dollars were missing.
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Lstar4real(m): 7:05am On Dec 19, 2014
donpeey22:
Buhari has no place in modern politics.

Those of you rooting for him to rule this nation again are ENEMIES OF PROGRESS. But one thing is certain: Nigerians are not so daft as to vote for Buhari as that will be tantamount to deliberate retrogression.

B[color=#990000][/color]BUHARI HAS NOTHING T O OFFER!!!

GEJ TILL 2019
Ofcourse Buhari has nothing To offers.....Yes he has nothing to offer corrupt Leaders... Yes he has nothing To offer Money Looters... Yes he has nothing to offer BHaram sponsorers... Yes he has nothing To offer Thiefs ..... Yes he has nothing to offer Bomb suiciders...Yes he has nothing to offer Killers...Yes he has nothing to offer bomb Blasters...He will clean them off.....We Tired of GEJ Government that's offering Corruption.. Boko haram. ..Bomb Blasters...Money Looters.... and so on..........Let's Cry OuT for change #SaiBuhari

4 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by holatin(m): 7:05am On Dec 19, 2014
netizenbuzz:

my father loves him. you no fit urinate for road side in his time. Nigerians need to be thought discipline aswear.
bless you sir

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by fromnigeria(m): 7:13am On Dec 19, 2014
i still have not seen any wrong doing in all.
buhari did all that because he had and still has the interest of the country at heart, at least you can see decisiveness in all unlike GEJ who wants to please everyone.

Pls i need a wikilink post on Jonathan for comparism.

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Sunshineluv(f): 7:14am On Dec 19, 2014
Lstar4real:
can u wear a cloth For Just 1 year..U might say they are corrupt but they still have Agenda than the ones with highest level of corruptiom with Fish brain that don't have anything to do with u & I....even Nigeria herself is Tired of PDP - People Destroy People - Party......We need changes....Thanks
The same corrupt ex PDP members are now in APC. So what change are u shouting here for? Tell them to return all their loots then i'll listen to u. Mtcheew
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by naijasaints: 7:28am On Dec 19, 2014
Let wikileaks publish jonathans secret document.I know jonathans is worse.
Buhari till Nigeria Changes For Good.

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Lstar4real(m): 7:29am On Dec 19, 2014
Sunshineluv:
The same corrupt ex PDP members are now in APC. So what change are u shouting here for? Tell them to return all their loots then i'll listen to u. Mtcheew
So whats wrong when they decided to changed their DNA.....and Decided to go with people that have dreams for better Nigeria....APC Operating on Special system dts different from your corrupt leaders and and PDP Party in General....Pls stop quoting me.. ............Mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Ndukwe007(m): 7:32am On Dec 19, 2014
menesheh:

Story

How many was decently tried

Jailing is never the case

Is more of finding out whether such person really perpetrated such crime . well spoken like a thief!

Jailing the snares of his administration without the media both local and international
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 19, 2014
Lstar4real:

Ofcourse Buhari has nothing To offers.....Yes he has nothing to offer corrupt Leaders... Yes he has nothing To offer Money Looters... Yes he has nothing to offer BHaram sponsorers... Yes he has nothing To offer Thiefs ..... Yes he has nothing to offer Bomb suiciders...Yes he has nothing to offer Killers...Yes he has nothing to offer bomb Blasters...He will clean them

off.....We Tired of GEJ Government
that's offering Corruption.. Boko
haram. ..Bomb Blasters...Money
Looters.... and so on..........Let's Cry
OuT for change #SaiBuhari
But seriously ehn, guy do you in your wildest imagination think that Buhari will defeat Jonathan at the pools? You better think again.
FYI, even Tinubu, Atiku, Oyegun and other APC top guns understand the
fact that GEJ has worn the hearts of
majority of Nigerians and that it is
almost impossible for APC to win
next year's presidential election, that
is why they gave Buhari their ticket,
so that when he loses this time, they will have a reason to deny him their ticket should he come asking for it again in 2019.

Read the handwriting on the wall bro.

GEJ TILL 2019.

[/quote]
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 19, 2014
BiHung:
And how much did they say he stole?
How many bomb explosions were recorded?
How many insurgencies overpowered his government?

ODE LAWON PiPu Yii sha
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by angelawoko(m): 7:46am On Dec 19, 2014
blasterman:

Foolish nigerians like u. what makes u think buhari is not even more corrupt than GEJ. Judge men by their actions not words.

Its well written that Buharis region was vey corrupt even though acting holy

When he was minister of petroleum resources in 1975 when nigeria was in oil boom do u know how many millions of dollars were missing.
Pls tell us...how many dollars? OK, u don't know abi. I see. I can tell u of 20 billion or is it 10 billion during GEJ and just dis week another 1 billion dollars etc. So when you and your political dogs of the PDP have finished digging try come out with facts and not just words.

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by switchmax8: 7:48am On Dec 19, 2014
I think Reuben abati is sick or has brain tumour if actually he believes in wikileaki when did they denied goodluck jonathan leaks.wikileaki told us that jonathan rejected to be swear in as president when yar adua died because he was not prepared to be a president and he does not have the capacity to do that

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Sunshineluv(f): 8:03am On Dec 19, 2014
Lstar4real:
So whats wrong when they decided to changed their DNA.....and Decided to go with people that have dreams for better Nigeria....APC Operating on Special system dts different from your corrupt leaders and and PDP Party in General....Pls stop quoting me.. ............Mtcheeew
Hahaha DNA ko, NDA ni. Brainwashed fellow
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Lstar4real(m): 8:37am On Dec 19, 2014
Sunshineluv:
Hahaha DNA ko, NDA ni. Brainwashed fellow
why u dey abuse me.. .did I know you before... undecided what kind of Lady are u.. .must u abuse me..if u donno what to say then go silent
rather.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Lstar4real(m): 8:47am On Dec 19, 2014
donpeey22:

But seriously ehn, guy do you in your wildest imagination think that Buhari will defeat Jonathan at the pools? You better think again.
fact that GEJ has worn the hearts of
almost impossible for APC to win
so that when he loses this time, they will have a reason to deny him their ticket should he come asking for it again in 2019.

GEJ TILL 2019.

If GEJ won your heart...Speak for yourself.. ...he won no heart of Majority.. .which handwriting? The one that have no record of Nigeria Treasure... The one that's stolen Nigerian Money.. The one that imposed subsiby on common Nigerian To pay back money that was stolen by corrupt PDP Government and his Fellow Politicians.........u pointless....come back next Time.

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by docadams: 8:47am On Dec 19, 2014
datribune:

No one dat knows nigerian history will ever condemn d Buhari/Idiagbon coup. Here ar d facts:
d PDP's evil ancestor, d National Party of Nigeria (NPN) under weak president Shagari looted d country to bankruptcy to d extent dat no nation would borrow d heavily indebted nigeria any more money. 4 d 1st time in nigerian history d fed govt could not pay salaries. No food, no money. Soap, milk, sugar etc popularly called essential commodities disappeared from d shelves just like in Zimbabwe. d NPN vampires partied away conspicuously while nigerians groaned in unimaginable suffering. d very foundation of d nation was shaken. It was utter chaos. Fortunately 4 nigeria, d patriotic duo of Buhari & Idiagbon came to 9ja's rescue. d warehouses where d NPN criminals hoarded foodstuffs & commodities were thrown open & d nigerian people were given relief.
In his short stint as a leader he restored d nigerian economy back, rejected d IMF loan & paid part of d debts owed by d thieving NPN, d rest of which OBJ paid off not too long ago. Buhari is a man of proven integrity, an honourable man & a patriot.

I long for those Buhari years. In 1982 my family was a major retailer of rice and beans. By 1983 we couldn't afford to buy rice. Because of the rampant corruption then austerity measure was hung on the neck of the masses. By 1984 rice and other essential commodities became available and affordable again through some ingenious economic economic policies by Bihari according to Wikipedia.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by manza88: 8:48am On Dec 19, 2014
What is this? Mtsscheeeew! Find better things to do please cos this info means nothing!
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 19, 2014
PureNigerian:

Umaru Dikko is now your hero?

What a shame
No, Kidnapper is your hero. Ode!
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 19, 2014
Nigerians now see through pdp. The ediots can't fool us anymore

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by mobiy007(m): 9:25am On Dec 19, 2014
hmmmn nd is dat any of my business?? its a pity buhari won't become Nigeria president because only the corrupt ones won't vote for him whereas we are all corrupt in Nigeria. GMB2015
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Callfubu(m): 9:26am On Dec 19, 2014
dexterinc2003:
DID YOU JUST COMPARE BOKO HARAM TO ISIS?JONATHAN MUST BE YOUR DRINKING BUDDY. Awon elemu oshi!!!! SAI BUHARI!!!!
yes I just compared them. they are both terrorists. or you want to talk about the ways in which they operate or how sophisticated one is over the other?!! whatever it is you even want to say isn't going to make any sense because they are all the same. and you running your mouth and cursing definitely doesn't make you any smarter than dog
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by ola9ja(m): 9:36am On Dec 19, 2014
Is this the only thing you have leaked,
You are so clueless,
Since common sense is accessible to all, wether Educated or not, why don't you, Reuben Abati have access to yours.

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by lookingfly: 9:40am On Dec 19, 2014
BiHung:
And how much did they say he stole?
How many bomb explosions were recorded?
How many insurgencies overpowered his government?

ODE LAWON PiPu Yii sha
i hope you have not forgotten that somebody said he will make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ.
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:40am On Dec 19, 2014
major466:
A man who overthrew a democratically elected government and ruled through degree 4. A man who committed murder and gross acts of human rights violations. A man who fought political enemies under the guise of corruption but look the other way when his friends were involved (55 suitcases saga).
The man who call himself Buhari is not even fit nor is he qualified to run for any public office.
didn't u see that some 'wise TANoids' avoided this thread because of the embarassing irony from Abatiundecidedundecided..are u dat slow in reasoning? Abi catarrh full ur brain nigringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Soknown: 9:40am On Dec 19, 2014
donpeey22:

But seriously ehn, guy do you in your wildest imagination think that Buhari will defeat Jonathan at the pools?(you are right, GEJ will defeat GMB in a swimming pool, being younger and an Ijaw man, But mind you not at the Poll) You better think again.
fact that GEJ has worn the hearts ( you are right, he has worn our hearts and hope ragged )of
almost impossible ( thank God you did not say absolutely impossible) for APC to win

GEJ TILL 2019.

Variety is the spice of Life and change is the only constant thing as they say.
Nigeria has to change.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:41am On Dec 19, 2014
major466:
A man who overthrew a democratically elected government and ruled through degree 4. A man who committed murder and gross acts of human rights violations. A man who fought political enemies under the guise of corruption but look the other way when his friends were involved (55 suitcases saga).
The man who call himself Buhari is not even fit nor is he qualified to run for any public office.
didn't u see that some 'wise TANoids' avoided this thread because of the embarassing irony from Abatiundecidedundecided..are u dat slow in reasoning? Abi catarrh full ur brain nigringringrin...God thank you for Misleading Seun and the mods on dis buhari threadtonguetonguetongue

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 19, 2014
lookingfly:
i hope you have not forgotten that somebody said he will make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ.
oponu...was it Buhari that said so?
Secondly... What is the essence of being commander in chief of the armed forces if you cannot deal with people that threaten our sovereignty as a nation

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by onfu1968: 9:49am On Dec 19, 2014
Sorry Mr Reuben Abati, I didnt understand what you are trying to tell Nigerians, are you now campaining for Buhari and distroying you boss or what? Please go back and read more on Buhari before you mess your self up.
GMB come 2015.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Governors Elected In 2019 Election (complete List So Far) / Innocent Ikpamezie: Hope Uzodimma Appoints Thug Arrested For Election Fraud / Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.