Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,500 members, 7,781,513 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:57 PM

The Need To Introduce "Dislike" Button - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Need To Introduce "Dislike" Button (363 Views)

Facebook To Introduce Dislike Button / The ''dislike'' Button. / Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Need To Introduce "Dislike" Button by newgroom: 9:29am On Dec 18, 2014
Just like "Like" button was introduced to comment to associate, agree with and support it, there is a need to introduced "Dislike" button to registered a disapproval, disagreement and displeasure with it.

Some comments are so annoying that you begin to wonder where the poster is coming from.

Over to you, Seun and other mods....
Re: The Need To Introduce "Dislike" Button by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 18, 2014
My vote.

(1) (Reply)

My 7 Favorite Nairalanders / Insurgency: Commanding Officer Disowns Fraud Petition To Jonathan / FG Declares Friday, January 2, 2015 As Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.