Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Guys, Would You Go In There With Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Would You Go In There With Her (7063 Views)

To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) / Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? / Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Would You Go In There With Her by Natasha2(f): 12:12am On Dec 22, 2014
ipleddge:
DHL is expensive,you can't economies,that's how you are talking about Brazilian hair when we have yahky and expression

You see your life? You cant even do anything for your padi and I was planning on getting you a new house. SMH for my self.
Re: Guys, Would You Go In There With Her by ipleddge: 1:13am On Dec 22, 2014
Natasha2:

You see your life? You cant even do anything for your padi and I was planning on getting you a new house. SMH for my self.
Wow are you a literature student,am amaze with ur use of words wink
Re: Guys, Would You Go In There With Her by Natasha2(f): 1:16am On Dec 22, 2014
ipleddge:
Wow are you a literature student,am amaze with ur use of words wink

which use of words? If you wan yab me, yab me straight. tongue
Re: Guys, Would You Go In There With Her by ipleddge: 1:20am On Dec 22, 2014
Natasha2:

which use of words? If you wan yab me, yab me straight. tongue
we be padi,padi no dey yab padi...been busy so much today,that's why we didn't talk much
Re: Guys, Would You Go In There With Her by Natasha2(f): 1:28am On Dec 22, 2014
ipleddge:
we be padi,padi no dey yab padi...been busy so much today,that's why we didn't talk much

I understand pal. I want to go to bed, sleep wants me and I can't resist her anymore. Take care, and sleep well when its your turn lol.
Re: Guys, Would You Go In There With Her by ipleddge: 3:26am On Dec 22, 2014
Natasha2:

I understand pal. I want to go to bed, sleep wants me and I can't resist her anymore. Take care, and sleep well when its your turn lol.
good night pal,I will be sleeping so early cos am very tired,see you tomorrow...all tomorrow grin grin
Re: Guys, Would You Go In There With Her by harffie(m): 4:54am On Dec 22, 2014
onila:
how can it stand when yr wife is in labour
lol!
Re: Guys, Would You Go In There With Her by Natasha2(f): 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
ipleddge:
good night pal,I will be sleeping so early cos am very tired,see you tomorrow...all tomorrow grin grin

Bia its like I'll create a special thread for u oh
Re: Guys, Would You Go In There With Her by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 24, 2014
Natasha2:

Bia its like I'll create a special thread for u oh
and what will be the title of the thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy / What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. / Lockdown : Instagram Slay Mama Shares Bedroom Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.