Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) (34983 Views)

See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area / I Believe I Know How Nairaland Was Attacked...and How Lindaikeji's Blog Will Be! / Human Eating Snake Picture? New Photo Sparks Debate On Social Media (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 18, 2014
On Tuesday-December-2014, the MD/CEO of Trendy Beauty Outlet was attacked by a deadly snake.

It was reported that, the MD/CEO of Trendy Beauty Outlet was attacked by a snake after making use of the gift he collected from a wedding he attended.

A proper research was conducted and it was traced back that, the gift ( which was a bed sheet ) was presented by three sisters, in the disguise of holy mary apparel to the celebrate who was the elder sister to kelvin.

They gave her the gift, probably with the intention of creating problems in her marriage.

The celebrate being the elder sister of Kelvin ( MD/CEO of Trendy Beauty Outlet ) , she gave him the bed sheet as a personal gift.
After the whole merryment and thankgiven, each individual returned back to their various abode, but the story dived into a sad one, when Kelvin decided to use the bed sheet.

On Tuesday-December-2014, according to him and i quote:

i was in my living room, browsing out a very important details in my Galaxy phone, when i noticed some thing strange within myself, i felt danger drawing closer to me, then my innermost self told me to be at alert for the unknown.

Five minute after spreading or making use of the bed sheet, a mighty snake crawled inside my room, my believe was that, if you remain in a state of equanimity with a snake, it will never harm you. But reversed was the case, as the snake prepared to bite me.

The battle lasted for several hours, and i was left with only a pair of shoe as my guilding weapon. I trample upon the snake, and killed it with my shoe. But thereafter, i wondered why? And how come a snake could walk or crawl on tie.

The interview was hot and astonishing as he narrates his story to us. But after the whole event, he won the battle and our brother is alive.

Photo credits: by Kelvin MD/CEO of Trendy Beauty Outlet

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by endy4oxide(m): 9:53am On Dec 18, 2014
Were d pisure na

3 Likes

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 18, 2014
picture coming soon.
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by Kolade9(m): 10:11am On Dec 18, 2014
The story confuse me totally

Plus which specie of snake be "evil snake" again undecided

30 Likes

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by menix(m): 10:23am On Dec 18, 2014
Kolade9:

D specie sent to sambisa to deal wiv boko boiz, its frm d family of Ekwensu snakes..

Buh come oo, person wey fight wiv snake for hours mst b useful to d Nigerian Army.

37 Likes

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 18, 2014
Kolade9:

lolzzz, the snake na bad man nah... The name of the snake unknown, but wetin we know be say, the snake dey deadly

1 Like

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by Kolade9(m): 10:27am On Dec 18, 2014
Businessnaija:
lolzzz, the snake na bad man nah... The name of the snake unknown, but wetin we know be say, the snake dey deadly

Lol...naxo cheesy

menix:

D specie sent to sambisa to deal wiv boko boiz, its frm d family of Ekwensu snakes..

Hehe....biology tisha grin

4 Likes

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by menix(m): 10:31am On Dec 18, 2014
[quote author=Kolade9 post=28987765

Hehe....biology tisha grin[/quote]

Thankin my french teacher wo taught mii rite..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 18, 2014
menix:

Buh come oo, person wey fight wiv snake for hours mst b useful to d Nigerian Army.
lolz. As in eh, very useful to Nigerian Army, especially @ sambisa forest-- Snake Man Tins.

1 Like

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by StevinMorgan(m): 10:50am On Dec 18, 2014
Op thanks for confusing me.

13 Likes

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2014
shocked

1 Like

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by Francon(f): 11:02am On Dec 18, 2014
Na wa o... why will I take bedsheet as a gift? Many things are happening and APC are to be blamed!

10 Likes

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 18, 2014
Fvck.

See meat.

1 Like

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by vikoko24: 11:03am On Dec 18, 2014
OMG

1 Like

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by ezekiel131(m): 11:03am On Dec 18, 2014
Chisos! cool

grin

1 Like

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by tolextony(m): 11:03am On Dec 18, 2014
Effect of EMBER months

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by Lagusta(m): 11:03am On Dec 18, 2014
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool shocked shocked shocked shocked cool shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 18, 2014
VILLAGE PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by plumule(m): 11:03am On Dec 18, 2014
d three sister will be lyk " die die kelvin die" and kelvin will be lyk " i will not die i will live to testify d glory of d lord"

10 Likes

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by bright007(f): 11:04am On Dec 18, 2014
k
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 18, 2014
Looks like a typical carpet viper....very poisonous.

And it might have entered the house through a hiding place. Better check the house for holes and other entry points.

My parents used to have snake issues in their current residence. Thank God....no bites or otherwise.

p.s...Snakes are not ''evil'' perse.....and their venom may be very useful in a lot of medical applications...anti-venom for one!

4 Likes

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 18, 2014
Only idiots would believe this poorly written story.
Niggas will do anything for cheap fame,

6 Likes

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by Nairalane: 11:05am On Dec 18, 2014
Perhaps You Dont Know, That Is The Snake Of Money.

1 Like

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by Olusanya333(m): 11:05am On Dec 18, 2014
P
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by jay89(m): 11:06am On Dec 18, 2014
Story 4 the Gods
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 18, 2014
OK good for him
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by VinPeace(m): 11:06am On Dec 18, 2014
Mighty snake Indeed.

1 Like

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by latuntop(m): 11:07am On Dec 18, 2014
thank God for yu bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work / Ask A Somali / Happy New Year, Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.