Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) (34984 Views)

See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area / I Believe I Know How Nairaland Was Attacked...and How Lindaikeji's Blog Will Be! / Human Eating Snake Picture? New Photo Sparks Debate On Social Media (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by Skywalker5(m): 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
Evil ko, Evil Ni.
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by dammytosh: 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
He fought snake for several hours with shoes without sword.

Even snake in the monkey's shadow chinese movie as a whole no last for several hours ... grin grin grin grin

My bad, this is evil snake not the normal one.

Baba were oni iro oshi grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by bigiyaro(m): 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
Black men n their yeye believes
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
dammytosh:
He fought snake for several hours with shoes without sword.

Even snake in the monkey's shadow chinese movie as a whole no last for several hours ... grin grin grin grin

My bad, this is evil snake not the normal one.

Baba were oni iro oshi grin grin grin grin
. You have the right to believe it or not.
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by MisterLongman(m): 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
Francon:
Na wa o... why will I take bedsheet as a gift? Many things are happening and APC are to be blamed!
gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by dammytosh: 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
Businessnaija:
. You have the right to believe it or not.

I just exercised my right not to believe.

Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by kandiikane(m): 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
grin
reference to psalm 91
The battle lasted for several hours, and i was left with only a pair of shoe as my guilding weapon. I trample upon the snake, and killed it with my shoe.
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
dammytosh:

I just exercised my right not to believe.

Thanks for the heads up.
ok sir
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by Weah96: 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
So from whence did the snake cometh? Did it come from the bed sheet, or did it crawl into the house from OUTSIDE?

Maybe the bed sheet contained pheromones like the movie Snakes on a Plane. Most babalawos probably know five or six different pheromones that can be derived from plants. But they will disguise the thing as voodoo when it's ordinary science.

Babalawos are also experts in preparing poisons, so beware. Even Catherine de Medici would stand in awe at some of their innovative ideas about poisons.

1 Like

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by kr0ne(m): 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
You people should stop spewing thrash! Snakes don't attack people without a cause

1 Like

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by NosaHenry(m): 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
This is why i don't give gifts to mumu people, especially marriage gifts. Nonsense story
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by PrettySpicey(f): 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
The English for this story na die undecided
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by AISHBAMBA: 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2014

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by Melinde: 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
Op! Is this from one of those children's books?

1 Like

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by logica(m): 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
kr0ne:
You people should stop spewing thrash! Snakes don't attack people without a cause
Apparently you never heard of Black Mamba.

1 Like

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by logica(m): 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
bushdoc9919:
Looks like a typical carpet viper....very poisonous.
Adders/Vipers are thicker than what I saw in the photo.

1 Like

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by armadeo(m): 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
StevinMorgan:
Op thanks for confusing me.

I read the story twice but still can't make meaning of it.
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by Turbocharged: 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
icebeatz:
Only idiots would believe this poorly written story.
Niggas will do anything for cheap fame,

And one "ODE-licious" mod carry am come fp.
Nairaland sef
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by kr0ne(m): 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
logica:
Apparently you never heard of Black Mamba.
I have, and it's not even as dangerous as the rattlesnake or king cobra. Same rule applies to all venomous, non constrictors. They don't attack people without a cause. They only attack when they feel threatened
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by logica(m): 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
kr0ne:

I have, and it's not even as dangerous as the rattlesnake or king cobra. Same rule applies to all venomous, non constrictors. They don't attack people without a cause. They only attack when they feel threatened
That part of your post in bold indeed shows you don't know sh1t about Black Mamba.
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by kr0ne(m): 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
logica:
That part of your post in bold indeed shows you don't know sh1t about Black Mamba.
Bigots like you like to learn the hard way. Here, I had to copy what I googled from the net

The black mamba (Dendroaspis polylepis), also called the common black mamba or black-mouthed mamba, is a highly venomous snake of the genus Dendroaspis (Mambas), and is endemic to sub-Saharan Africa. It was first described in 1864 by Albert Günther. It is the longest species of venomous snake in Africa, and the second-longest venomous snake in the world after the King cobra.

Meanwhile, my argument with u is that snakes, except constrictors, don't attack humans unperturbed
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by logica(m): 5:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
kr0ne:

Bigots like you like to learn the hard way. Here, I had to copy what I googled from the net

The black mamba (Dendroaspis polylepis), also called the common black mamba or black-mouthed mamba, is a highly venomous snake of the genus Dendroaspis (Mambas), and is endemic to sub-Saharan Africa. It was first described in 1864 by Albert Günther. It is the longest species of venomous snake in Africa, and the second-longest venomous snake in the world after the King cobra.

Meanwhile, my argument with u is that snakes, except constrictors, don't attack humans unperturbed
LMAO. It seems you just heard the word "bigot". I should've known I was trying to educate a m0ron.

Meanwhile the same page you copied and pasted from had this to say:

Many experts regard the black mamba and the coastal taipan as the world's most dangerous snakes.

The same snake you said was not as dangerous as King Cobra or Rattle Snake.
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by kr0ne(m): 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
logica:
LMAO. It seems you just heard the word "bigot". I should've known I was trying to educate a m0ron.

Bigot | Define Bigot at Dictionary.com
dictionary.reference.com/browse/bigot
Dictionary.com
a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion

You can now die, asswipe! Thank ur god u got 5 minutes from me. I normally avoid natural iidiots smiley bye!
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by rattlesnake(m): 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
kr0ne:

angry
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by logica(m): 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
kr0ne:

Bigot | Define Bigot at Dictionary.com
dictionary.reference.com/browse/bigot
Dictionary.com
a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion

You can now die, asswipe! Thank ur god u got 5 minutes from me. I normally avoid natural iidiots smiley bye!
Monkey. As you begin your journey into the abyss as a result of your resistance to learning and reading, I hereby wish you bon voyage...

Oh, by the way here is a parting gift:

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/most-aggressive-snake.html

Disclaimer : The snakes listed below (exception being black mamba, which can, at times, attack without provocation) will usually not attack unless provoked. Hence, the use of the term 'aggressive' is based on the assumption that their patience has been tested.
Read more at Buzzle: http://www.buzzle.com/articles/most-aggressive-snake.html
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by StevinMorgan(m): 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
armadeo:

I read the story twice but still can't make meaning of it.

puhahahahaha
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by kr0ne(m): 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
logica:
Monkey. As you begin your journey into the abyss as a result of your resistance to learning and reading, I hereby wish you bon voyage...

Oh, by the way here is a parting gift:

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/most-aggressive-snake.html

Do you read with your nose? grin below is what I extracted from the same link you shared.

When we say aggressive snakes, we mean those which have less or zero tolerance for provocation. When we say aggressive snakes, we do not imply that these species will come after you for no reason and attack/bite. But there has to be provocation or the fear of being threatened, in most cases. Maybe they feel cornered, maybe they are disturbed after they have just had a meal, maybe they were stepped on by mistake or maybe they were intentionally provoked. But there is going to be a reason for a snake attacking someone. The natural response of most snakes when confronted is to retreat, and some may simply hold their ground. But very, very few species have a reputation for advancing.

And this is what I said before you started barking: You people should stop spewing thrash! Snakes don't attack people without a cause
At least, with this, you can tell who the real monkey is
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by logica(m): 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
kr0ne:

Do you read with your nose? grin below is what I extracted from the same link you shared.

When we say aggressive snakes, we mean those which have less or zero tolerance for provocation. When we say aggressive snakes, we do not imply that these species will come after you for no reason and attack/bite. But there has to be provocation or the fear of being threatened, in most cases. Maybe they feel cornered, maybe they are disturbed after they have just had a meal, maybe they were stepped on by mistake or maybe they were intentionally provoked. But there is going to be a reason for a snake attacking someone. The natural response of most snakes when confronted is to retreat, and some may simply hold their ground. But very, very few species have a reputation for advancing.

At least, with this, you can tell who the real monkey is
LMAO. M0r0n, do you know what a disclaimer is? When an author precedes an article with a disclaimer, it is of great importance to those who know how to read.

Once again, here is the disclaimer:

Disclaimer : The snakes listed below (exception being black mamba, which can, at times, attack without provocation) will usually not attack unless provoked. Hence, the use of the term 'aggressive' is based on the assumption that their patience has been tested.
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by kr0ne(m): 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
logica:
LMAO. M0r0n, do you know what a disclaimer is? When an author precedes an article with a disclaimer, it is of great importance to those who know how to read.

Once again, here is the disclaimer:

My advice, always try to get real facts from the Wikipedia. Stop buying craps from dimwitted bloggers. Here's what they think of your black mamba

The black mamba uses its speed to escape threats, not to hunt prey.[18] It is shy and secretive; it always seeks to escape when a confrontation occurs.[18] If a black mamba is cornered it mimics a cobra by spreading a neck-flap, exposing its black mouth, and hissing.[18] If this endeavor to scare away the attacker fails, the black mamba may strike repeatedly.[18] The black mamba is a diurnal snake. Although its scientific name seems to be indicative of tree climbing, the black mamba is rarely an arboreal snake.[22] These snakes retreat when threatened by predators.[23]

Snakes only attack when they feel threatened!
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by logica(m): 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
kr0ne:

always try to get real facts from the Wikipedia.
I doubt this n00b sees the oxymoron in his post.
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by enomakos(m): 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
waste of meat
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by Damilayl(f): 7:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
Thank God for your life bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work / Ask A Somali / Happy New Year, Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.