Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,478 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:13 PM

We Must Give A Million Damnsss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Must Give A Million Damnsss (394 Views)

Serving Nigeria Costs Me At Least A Million Dollars Every Year, Says Kachikwu / Reuben Abati's New Year Message Is One In A Million / Nigerian Government To Create A Million Jobs Through Online Initiative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Must Give A Million Damnsss by autofreak2020(m): 10:30am On Dec 18, 2014
Why we must give a million DAMNssss
I give a DAMN about the future of this nation which is the future of our children and children's children.
I give a DAMN about the level of unemployed and underemployed youths in this country.
I give a DAMN because I want our economy to be diversified, I want naira to compete favourably with dollars.
I give a DAMN because I want to know where $20billion is right now, I want to witness full implementation of states and national projects in this country.
I give a DAMN because I do not want my siblings in higher institutions to experience another term of ASSU strike, I want them to leave school as at when due and I want generation after me to witness a better Nigeria with responsible government.
I give a DAMN about a leader that want to turn Muslims against Christians in an ever peaceful northeast just because of his selfish interests.
I give a DAMN because all 10 years old children knows that STEALING is CORRUPTION.
I give a DAMN because I don't want my children to become another UP NEPA!!! generation.
I give a DAMN about a leader that gives us fake economic statistics when we all know that things ain't right in this part of the world.
Finally, I give[color=#990000][/color] a million DAMNsss because we must:
Bring back our railways
Bring back agriculture
Bring back peace and security
Bring back quality and affordable health care and education
Bring back our refineries
Bring back good governance
Bring back our girls and never allow them to take back our girls again.
I give a million DAMNsss about a government that doesn't give a DAMN about things that affects Nigerians.
Yes!!!! We must give a million DAMNssss.

Re: We Must Give A Million Damnsss by SweetJoystick(m): 10:39am On Dec 18, 2014
Yes I give a million damns about the future of Nigeria.....

(1) (Reply)

#teamgeneral2015(southwestzone) / 2015: Reclaiming The Future: We Must Get Leadership Right / My Political Lessons — Kenny Saint Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.