Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

How To Tell If A Girl/guy Is A Virgin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell If A Girl/guy Is A Virgin (44024 Views)

Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / 10 Step To Make A Girl/guy Hate You / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Tell If A Girl/guy Is A Virgin by Wisdytech(m): 11:42am On Dec 18, 2014
Exactly what i dos everyday! cheesy so truely am a REAL VIRGIN..... this calls for celebration..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Tell If A Girl/guy Is A Virgin by LoveMEBaby(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2014
anselm791:
misleading topic, you are worse than MTN.
lol haba. copy paste things
Re: How To Tell If A Girl/guy Is A Virgin by bioduneberry(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2014
Bunch of bullcrap
Re: How To Tell If A Girl/guy Is A Virgin by kilokeys(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2014
kennygee:
Na guys own i wan know

u go tey grin
Re: How To Tell If A Girl/guy Is A Virgin by Rooneyboy(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2014
Red spots keh

Lobbish !
Re: How To Tell If A Girl/guy Is A Virgin by Brymo: 11:44am On Dec 18, 2014
Virginity topics has bin trending dis days lk nicki's nude pics.
BrainnewsNg:

You mean trending this days?
Virginity topics has bin trending dis days lk nicki's nude pics. Yea, blame it on auto-completion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Tell If A Girl/guy Is A Virgin by Sanguine77(m): 11:44am On Dec 18, 2014
Omo this topic go dey interesting. Without actually having sex with a person, one can not determine who is a virgin or not. Virginity is a beautiful thing and if you are still a virgin, pls keep it cos its easier not to start something than to stop what you have started.

3 Likes

Re: How To Tell If A Girl/guy Is A Virgin by LoveMEBaby(m): 11:45am On Dec 18, 2014
kennygee:
Na guys own i wan know
come lemme show u nw grin grin grin
Re: How To Tell If A Girl/guy Is A Virgin by Pajames4all: 11:45am On Dec 18, 2014
helllo, tell me something

Re: How To Tell If A Girl/guy Is A Virgin by Beennkumar(m): 11:45am On Dec 18, 2014
Huh? undecided
Re: How To Tell If A Girl/guy Is A Virgin by mentorandfriend(m): 11:45am On Dec 18, 2014
Virgin stuff? Again? Oh no. Not again on front page. Jeeezz.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl/guy Is A Virgin by Wisepac: 11:48am On Dec 18, 2014
Re: How To Tell If A Girl/guy Is A Virgin by illuminaty(m): 11:51am On Dec 18, 2014
donmalcolm21:
Bullshit, this is what you guys discuss at your spare time, tomorrow you will blame government for no job.
.....LOL,lwkmd....dah,u stoked d op n his friends so hard.....on a real though,its amazing hw some people in dia spare n leisure time wee just sit n b talking bout SEX n VIRGINITY....indeed an idile man is d devil's workshop indeed
Re: How To Tell If A Girl/guy Is A Virgin by bosun11(m): 11:51am On Dec 18, 2014
MzNelly:
The only way to tell if a girl is a virgin is to ask her.

Everything on this list is crap.

are you a virgin ?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl/guy Is A Virgin by Sermwell(m): 11:53am On Dec 18, 2014
MzNelly:

Shut up!!! So that she can tell loads of lies abi?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl/guy Is A Virgin by FYB(m): 11:54am On Dec 18, 2014
Derz no beta feelin dan a flik wit a vejin xpecialy wtout raincoat.......hummm
Re: How To Tell If A Girl/guy Is A Virgin by optimusprime2(m): 11:54am On Dec 18, 2014
An analysis for the gods...
wetin come consine me with biological/moral acrobatics??
Kai!!! Amebo's for this world sef... SMH
Why dont dey also find ways to determine curved weiners and wahoo's with dents??
after all that, would it credit your Mastercard and lead to the conferment of a Bachelors Degree??

#hawks...

#spits...

#walksoffthread...

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If A Girl/guy Is A Virgin by abdullkabar(m): 11:55am On Dec 18, 2014
tosyne2much:
The only thing I know is that, if a lady is not her virgin, she will be walking side ways just like a crab
Her virgin
Re: How To Tell If A Girl/guy Is A Virgin by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 18, 2014
bosun11:

are you a virgin ?

Only my boyfriend/fiance/husband has the right to that question. embarassed
Re: How To Tell If A Girl/guy Is A Virgin by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:55am On Dec 18, 2014
Critics everywhere
Re: How To Tell If A Girl/guy Is A Virgin by cbrass(m): 11:56am On Dec 18, 2014
kennygee:
Na guys own i wan know

And what will you do with that undecided
Re: How To Tell If A Girl/guy Is A Virgin by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 18, 2014
Sermwell:

Shut up!!! So that she can tell loads of lies abi?

I see no reason a female should lie about her virginity status. If she does, you're probably dating the wrong female.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl/guy Is A Virgin by Edusouls(m): 11:58am On Dec 18, 2014
jobless and very promiscous youths, end time generation of youths that only find interest in discussing, human sexuality, erotic things. None will use his time to think and create out reasonable things...
Re: How To Tell If A Girl/guy Is A Virgin by PHfinest(m): 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
MzNelly:

List ke?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl/guy Is A Virgin by lilmax(m): 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
MzNelly:

and she will gladly tell you..... If I hear
Re: How To Tell If A Girl/guy Is A Virgin by Pain(m): 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
And this made front page?

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If A Girl/guy Is A Virgin by Samabu07(m): 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
Seun is on Holiday. Trust me!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts / Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.