Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Court Sentences Two Men To Death For Stealing Fowls! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Sentences Two Men To Death For Stealing Fowls! (21660 Views)

Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape / Sharia Court Sentences Two To Amputation For Theft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Sentences Two Men To Death For Stealing Fowls! by Aliki(m): 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
It can only happen in Nigeria!
Re: Court Sentences Two Men To Death For Stealing Fowls! by adexsimply(m): 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
I smell foul fowl play

2 Likes

Re: Court Sentences Two Men To Death For Stealing Fowls! by Emmzalon: 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
and bankole was released undecided
Re: Court Sentences Two Men To Death For Stealing Fowls! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
someone should knock that judge for me sad

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Two Men To Death For Stealing Fowls! by lanxlot(m): 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
desgiezd:
This judgement can not and will not stand! How could the judge sentence them to death for stealing?
are u a chief judge?
Re: Court Sentences Two Men To Death For Stealing Fowls! by richardjemedafe1(m): 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
Jesus..........nawAaaaaaa o
Re: Court Sentences Two Men To Death For Stealing Fowls! by Dreyl(m): 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
And the leaders that steal millions go scot free,fvcking country.
Re: Court Sentences Two Men To Death For Stealing Fowls! by HonourablePomk: 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
Okay let me advice robbers don't steal small again aim higher for less punishment like your Federal Government. . .

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Two Men To Death For Stealing Fowls! by tdayof(m): 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
tdayof:
Ahahn
the robbers tho' breaking into a policeman house lipsrsealed
Re: Court Sentences Two Men To Death For Stealing Fowls! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
Poor man wey thief moni, dem go show their face for crime fighter, big man wey steal moni, we no dey see their face for crime fighter.

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Two Men To Death For Stealing Fowls! by nami117(m): 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
shout out to all stealerz out dere. d government is discouraging u to stop stealin small tins and start collidin wit d oil teafers so dat if u r caught u can b bail by otedol nd co.
Re: Court Sentences Two Men To Death For Stealing Fowls! by Gboyeboy(m): 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
Welcome to Naija
Re: Court Sentences Two Men To Death For Stealing Fowls! by kr0ne(m): 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
Foolish judge! Somebody would steal millions and still escape intact but na ordinary ororo and Christmas fowl wey children steal u wan begin show urself. Fools
Re: Court Sentences Two Men To Death For Stealing Fowls! by LillyAnne(f): 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
Blood of gawd!! shocked shocked
Re: Court Sentences Two Men To Death For Stealing Fowls! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
adexsimply:
I smell foul fowl play

It was indeed a crime so foul fowl.....
Re: Court Sentences Two Men To Death For Stealing Fowls! by blezzymoore: 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
Injustice in d highest order
Re: Court Sentences Two Men To Death For Stealing Fowls! by swizzle(m): 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Two Men To Death For Stealing Fowls! by lalasticlala(m): 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
whisperNaija:
Hmmm. . . while those who stole billions are walking freely shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

exactly
Re: Court Sentences Two Men To Death For Stealing Fowls! by Rowcrime: 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
cant really believe that a judge could actually pass an ultimate sentence over two fowls and yet the court is tagged as the last resort of the common man. (R)
Re: Court Sentences Two Men To Death For Stealing Fowls! by raziboi(m): 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
anyway I have at least one million in ma acct....I borrowed moni to build ma three houses....
Re: Court Sentences Two Men To Death For Stealing Fowls! by kdjo: 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
this is serious

Re: Court Sentences Two Men To Death For Stealing Fowls! by Firefire(m): 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
angry

The prosecution team, led by the state Solicitor-General, Mrs Abiola Adewemimo under Aregbesola payroll angry,

I wonder how mean the judges in Osun state in particular and Nigeria are...

Same Justice Jide Falola of an Osun State High Court sitting in Okuku sentenced 31-year-old Kelvin Ighodalo to 45-year imprisonment For

stealing a N50,000 Sony Ericsson phone belonging to Governor Rauf Aregbesola:

http://www.punchng.com/news/man-jailed-45-years-for-stealing-aregbesolas-phone/

and another Osogbo High Court also sentenced Babatunde Ogunjobi, 33, and Abdulgafar Yusuf, 39, to 10 and seven years imprisonment respectively for stealing same Gov. Rauf Aregbesola’s cell phone.

http://www.informationng.com/2014/03/two-men-sentenced-to-17years-in-prison-for-stealing-gov-aregbesolas-mobile-phone.html

How wicked can some governor claiming progressive be ? angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sentences Two Men To Death For Stealing Fowls! by bunmioguns(m): 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
Oro Buruku ati Erin

When our Leaders are embezzling Billions
Re: Court Sentences Two Men To Death For Stealing Fowls! by Olusanya333(m): 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
priscaoge:

S is for Sandal wink
Re: Court Sentences Two Men To Death For Stealing Fowls! by ddefoe: 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
Though I abhore crime,but seriously, is this the kind of Justice we crave for.one for the rich and the other for the poor. What a strange world we live in!
Re: Court Sentences Two Men To Death For Stealing Fowls! by Suljosh: 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
Until we wake up from our sleeping and do a Burkina faso, if not I'm sorry things will remain like this.

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Two Men To Death For Stealing Fowls! by djwinnie(m): 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
lamido sanusi lamido stole our 10 million dollars dey made him emir of one place

now sum hungry men stole cmon fowl sentence to death .......pls z dis a country??
Re: Court Sentences Two Men To Death For Stealing Fowls! by Weah96: 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
desgiezd:
This judgement can not and will not stand! How could the judge sentence them to death for stealing?

Not for stealing, but for CONSPIRACY. Wonders!!
Re: Court Sentences Two Men To Death For Stealing Fowls! by lilmax(m): 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
I don't believe this
Re: Court Sentences Two Men To Death For Stealing Fowls! by Richy4(m): 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
these fowls that he stole does it shit $ notes? haba!!!!!
Re: Court Sentences Two Men To Death For Stealing Fowls! by ultraGM: 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
desgiezd:
The judge forgot that stealing is not corruption ....
Re: Court Sentences Two Men To Death For Stealing Fowls! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
They were not sentenced to death for stealing a fowl. Rather, they were for ARMED ROBBERY. Simply put, they used offensive weapons while at it, and according to the Robbery and Firearms Provision, the sentence for that is death. This means, if a person arms himself with an offensive weapon to steal an egg, he will be sentenced to death if found guilty.

And that is the law, not my words... not the Judge's too.

So, easy on the 'na wa oh', 'how about those who stole billions?', etc.

#okbye

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Rescued While Trying To Commit Suicide In Jigawa State (photos) / Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu / TASUED Student Beats Up Girlfriend For Demanding For A Refund Of Her School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.