Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 (37017 Views)

Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) / Most Expensive Nigerian Weddings Of 2014 / More Pics On The Traditional Wedding Of Chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Including Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by Josboy2: 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
O boy this guy don hammer.
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by Olusanya333(m): 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
dre11:

U for umbrella
Na u talk am o
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
Nairaland and recycling of posts.Was this not d wedding of over 6 months ago that has long become stale news? By the way,she's GEJ's adopted daughter,a daughter to his late friend.
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by charo77(f): 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
ok...the iphone was uncalled for
the cake size is not necessary
the wedding gown is too long and probably uncomfortable for the bride
It was just a one day ceremony, wish them a long and happy married life , do I smell jeolousy!

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by nessaluv(f): 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
CHIS0S!!!! na cake b dat? shocked shocked

0M0 MEHN, no B SMALL TIN 000....
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by TrishaP(f): 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
See as the cake almost tall pass my papa house.
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by TrishaP(f): 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
herald9:
All these for what?

enjoyment of one day?

Gaddamit.. I rather invest this money than lavish it in a single wedding.

And to think say after this...she come dey barren or Una divorce.
If it's your hard earned money you'll use it wisely... But because the money is not theirs that's y it ends like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by GENTLETEE(m): 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
Taxpayers money at work.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by folabayo1(f): 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
Elcemento:
angry angry angry angry angry
wetin do u
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
BLOOD OF MOSES !!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by Enoquin(f): 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
I am sure GEJ didn't spend up to 1million naira for the wedding. If you are a political figure in a high position, people clamour to help out during your occasion. So, please stop castigating GEJ unnecessarily...even though I am no fan.

I am not a fan of cakes muchless huge ones and or bogus wedding gowns but if that was they (bride especially) wanted and it could be afforded...then no one should moan about it.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by amanze15(m): 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
Tashamania:

What is this one saying?
oh
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by chinnygold: 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
Why won't it be d most expensive wedding, when u spend a country's money just on one person's wedding, who wan pass u? Smh
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by Theultimate(m): 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
vizkiz:
dear God! Let my enemies see my bumbum if this thread doesn't make FP angry

Ur signature made me laugh. But, what a sensitive and something called for good thought
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by Elcemento(m): 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
folabayo1:
wetin do u
So, what should happen to us who are not as rich? Fola,if Na play make you stop am o. cool cool
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by MKO4ever(m): 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
Josboy2:
O boy this guy don hammer.
Very sharp guy
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by MKO4ever(m): 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
How dey wan take cut this cake sef? dem go need cutlass ooo, becos the thing big pass knife
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by Beesluv: 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
Happy married life
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by Mimipauls1(f): 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
Wow! Omoh see cake! You go fear gown nah! I was invited for the wedding oo, but I was forming. Didn't know they'd receive iphones. Kai!!!! I don jone! wink
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by Bensonking: 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by Lianaluv(f): 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
englishmart:
whether they spend 5billion naira. And Baba taye spends 25k. All I know is this " all of them had a wedding ceremony!" tongue

Chai I like you for that statement.
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by sevule(m): 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
Enoquin:
I am sure GEJ didn't spend up to 1million naira for the wedding. If you are a political figure in a high position, people clamour to help out during your occasion. So, please stop castigating GEJ unnecessarily...even though I am no fan.

I am not a fan of cakes muchless huge ones and or bogus wedding gowns but if that was they (bride especially) wanted and it could be afforded...then no one should moan about it.

It is sad that intelligent people like you would actually think like this. So you think that Jonathan did not spend money on his daughter's wedding? You think that it was all bankrolled by his friends?

Without a doubt, Jonathan's administration is definitely THE MOST CORRUPT government Nigeria has ever had and it is because of Nigerians like yourselves. You see how the government is lavishing the taxpayer's money - your money and yet you still make excuses for them. Nobody calls them to order and we wonder why Nigeria is a backwards undeveloped country.

Amaechi even said it that the politicians would steal our money and rub it in your faces and nobody would do anything because we are too docile! Madam do not make excuses for people that are stealing this country blind but rather use your power to VOTE them out.
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
herald9:
All these for what?

enjoyment of one day?

Gaddamit.. I rather invest this money than lavish it in a single wedding.

And to think say after this...she come dey barren or Una divorce.
Guy, you still ♓A̶̲̥̅√ε to spend ƬђΞ money. Do you think someone that spends this much on a wedding wont ♓A̶̲̥̅√ε a reasonable investment?
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by Forwetinnah: 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
The cake is stupendous. .dem give each guest one tier of cake nii??

It shall be well with me o
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by Enoquin(f): 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
You are assuming Jonathan spent taxpayers money. I speak based on what I know about politicians. I said Jonathan may not have used much of his money

A local commissioner wanted to do the burial of his mother, he got 10 cows...3 were slaughtered and he owns the remaining 7 which were given to herdsmen to take care of. Now, he could choose to donate 1 of these cows to another politician or use it for a celebration when he is no longer a commissioner...or do whatever. The cows, drinks, bags of rice were all given by people seeking to impress. People visit his house sometimes with goats, yams, chickens, drinks...they rarely buy stuffs like that

Another house of rep member did the burial of his wife's parents...I don't want to say how the stuff was funded but note that I have given two examples.

So, when I say Jonathan may not have spent much. I know how it could be. If he told Otedola or sent a card; Otedola would want to sponsor a part of the event, same with others.

That I am not impressed with the government of the day doesn't mean I should blindly criticise...I do not lose objectivity even if it involves my enemy.
sevule:

It is sad that intelligent people like you would actually think like this. So you think that Jonathan did not spend money on his daughter's wedding? You think that it was all bankrolled by his friends?

Without a doubt, Jonathan's administration is definitely THE MOST CORRUPT government Nigeria has ever had and it is because of Nigerians like yourselves. You see how the government is lavishing the taxpayer's money - your money and yet you still make excuses for them. Nobody calls them to order and we wonder why Nigeria is a backwards undeveloped country.

Amaechi even said it that the politicians would steal our money and rub it in your faces and nobody would do anything because we are too docile! Madam do not make excuses for people that are stealing this country blind but rather use your power to VOTE them out.
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by petomas(m): 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
Money in action! Hml, my hustle go pay no matter wat. I hope say appointment don dey ground dey wait for dis guy for national assembly or ministry of finance ba? Rich to rich and poor to poor marriage is the talk of the day in 9ja....
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by Oyelakin99: 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
Na naija moni b dat sharing expensive i-phones 2 millions of ppu u com say make naija dey successful list 4 where
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by ajayiopy: 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
I wish them best of luck not good luck

Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by onyeuka: 7:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
Wedding na wedding
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by herald9: 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
Sammyelgen:
Guy, you still ♓A̶̲̥̅√ε to spend ƬђΞ money. Do you think someone that spends this much on a wedding wont ♓A̶̲̥̅√ε a reasonable investment?

Sorry,Did you say something?
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by babysmart(f): 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hmmmn...people are dying,bombs everywhere, kids abducted and dey are sharing iPhone at Jonathan's daughter's wedding? Even if it is not d country's money he spent,who will believe? I've said dis before and I'm gonna keep saying it, dis guy is SHAMELESS
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by folabayo1(f): 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
Elcemento:
So, what should happen to us who are not as rich? Fola,if Na play make you stop am o. cool cool
start hustling u will get there..wink.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Poses With Akinwunmi Ambode / Ebonylips Acquires New Set Of Teeth, Dances To Celebrate It (Photos) / Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Valentine With Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.