Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Christmas Recharge Card Give Away - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Christmas Recharge Card Give Away (14958 Views)

Who Wants This MTN Free Recharge Card? / Continuation Of Christmas Recharge Cards Give Away / Win Free Recharge Card Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Recharge Card Give Away by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
16. Glo - 213423669084417
17. Airtel - 9334263463936505
18. Etisalat - 222146426163213
Re: Christmas Recharge Card Give Away by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
thanks for d glo @ cc,may GOD bless u n merry xmas
Re: Christmas Recharge Card Give Away by damiso(f): 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
Aunty/uncle stellx if it was indeed the new glo that CC just attached I thought you had loaded before??

Na wa o allow others now..please now wink not saying that cos I also gave out some (how much is it sef) its just that its only fair to give others who have not had any a chance to get one.
Re: Christmas Recharge Card Give Away by damiso(f): 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
Sleekbaby:
Tnx Damisol 4 d xmas recharge card, I got d etisalat. God bless u n others with greater gift dis xmas season. Amen.

Amen and God bless you too.
Re: Christmas Recharge Card Give Away by Idowuogbo(f): 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
Yekpa! Mo gbe oo!! Won tin din akara leyin mi ke...Haa Mumsi Cc,y you no mention my moniker na.... angry angry haba and you know i like freebies pass bread n egg. Ko da o cry cry cry She lottery tickets yo? cheesy
Re: Christmas Recharge Card Give Away by coogar: 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
damiso:
Aunty/uncle stellx if it was indeed the new glo that CC just attached I thought you had loaded before??

Na wa o allow others now..please now wink not saying that cos I also gave out some (how much is it sef) its just that its only fair to give others who have not had any a chance to get one.

damiso.....

no lebara recharge card for ituku citizens? share this wealth reach enugu nau.
Re: Christmas Recharge Card Give Away by Idowuogbo(f): 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
^Abi oo...don't mind them. Na us no sabi better thing abi? I gats Emekas for village wey I wan call na angry Sister damiso,oya post voucher jor
Re: Christmas Recharge Card Give Away by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
damiso:

so so so....abi na bad tin i do to appreciate the giver, moreover i logged in like 6mins after her initial post n was only expecting d usual.... d card hav been used by a costumer but i was so wrong.....anyway sha I'm gonna take a long break off .

1 Like

Re: Christmas Recharge Card Give Away by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
Re: Christmas Recharge Card Give Away by pickabeau1: 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
Lol

Stellx is better than some others though
At least she says tanks

Other repeat loaders just load and pass

I think there should be a criteria which ensures randomization

Say every 5th poster or based on those who ask and the numbers are PM'ed to them
Re: Christmas Recharge Card Give Away by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
To be honest I am fed up of the same people who keep on loading the cards inspite of asking several times to be fair and to give others a chance

I dont really see the essense of continuing with this as its the same people loading which wasnt the motive for this thread

I will find another way of giving out the rest, so wont be posting any more numbers here

Thanks everyone and have a wonderful xmas

1 Like

Re: Christmas Recharge Card Give Away by cococandy(f): 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
pickabeau1:
Lol

Say every 5th poster or based on those who ask and the numbers are PM'ed to them

Some people have more than one account. They will ask wih their various accounts. You never sabi we Nigerians and freebies ?
Re: Christmas Recharge Card Give Away by Agrika: 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
stellx:
thanks for d glo @ cc,may GOD bless u n merry xmas
Ojukokoro! U no get shame, if you do not load will u die?
Re: Christmas Recharge Card Give Away by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
chaircover:
To be honest I am fed up of the same people just loading without giving other people a chance.

I dont really see the essense of continuing as its the same people loading which wasnt the motive for this thread

I will find another way of giving out the rest, so wont be posting anymore numbers here

na wa u,na becos i open up to appreciate you.No b three cards u upload wat happen to d oda two.Did they say thank you to you.....
Re: Christmas Recharge Card Give Away by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
Agrika:

Ojukokoro! U no get shame, if you do not load will u die?
na u sabi, i fit pass u N20 thru share and sell.looser
Re: Christmas Recharge Card Give Away by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
stellx:
na wa u,na becos i open up to appreciate you.No b three cards u upload wat happen to d oda two.Did they say thank you to you.....

Excuse me
I dont need your appreciation
The motive of the thread wasnt becasue I needed appreciation
It was a gift from me to family section members.
The motive was to give 40 people some credit to call/sms their loved ones during this season of goodwill
. . . . .Not for a few people to turn it into a personal quest
This was meant to be a fun thread.

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Recharge Card Give Away by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
chaircover:
To be honest I am fed up of the same people who keep on loading the cards inspite of asking several times to be fair and to give others a chance

I dont really see the essense of continuing with this as its the same people loading which wasnt the motive for this thread

I will find another way of giving out the rest, so wont be posting any more numbers here

if u are tired of doing ur goodworks do pass it on! If i may ask,does it really matter who load d card
Re: Christmas Recharge Card Give Away by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
stellx:
if u are tired of doing ur goodworks do pass it on! If i may ask,does it really matter who load d card

By all means you can continue from where I stopped.
Its says so in my first post
Its open to everyone
Re: Christmas Recharge Card Give Away by Agrika: 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
stellx:
na u sabi, i fit pass u N20 thru share and sell.looser
Hahaha, she actually called me a looser, someone that hangs around the thread 24/7, for how much kwanu, 100 naira card actually get mouth call person looser smiley, hehehehe...I hv been going through d thread na just ur name dem dey call,...onye anya uku...load and gv others chance, Mbanu! u must chop everything, how pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Recharge Card Give Away by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
chaircover:
I will be posting 40 Recharge Cards of N100 each.

Its not a lot but it will still give you a chance to wish someone in your phonebook a Merry Xmas or ask after them.

Its first come first served and I will be posting the numbers at various times up until Xmas or up until they all finish

Anyone else is free to join this thread, if you have recharge cards to give away.

Happy Xmas from CC to you all
these were your word wen u first started......its first come first served
Re: Christmas Recharge Card Give Away by edwife(f): 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
Agrika:

Hahaha, she actually called me a looser, someone that hangs around the thread 24/7, for how much kwanu, 100 naira card actually get mouth call person looser smiley, hehehehe...I hv been going through d thread na just ur name dem dey call,...onye anya uku...load and gv others chance, Mbanu! u must chop everything, how pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Recharge Card Give Away by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
una wey dey talk, be truthful una neva load pass one card for this thread
Re: Christmas Recharge Card Give Away by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
stellx:
these were your word wen u first started......its first come first served

Yes and that was because never in a hundred years did it cross my mind that some people would decide to sit here ensure that they took as many numbers as they could.

however when I realised, I also politely asked that people only loaded one card. . . .

I am sure you saw this too
chaircover:

No problem . . .
But it will be nice and fairer if people only took one card so that others can have something too.

. . . and this

chaircover:

Please those that have already taken one give others a chance
Also please only take one . . . be fair to others.
Dont because of N100 invite negetivity to yourself.
The people giving these things out have asked that you only take one and to give others a chance, please abide by their wishes. Thank you

Re: Christmas Recharge Card Give Away by edwife(f): 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
chaircover please,stop posting for tonight and post when unexpected or go to other sections.....

Greediness at peak!Some people have no shame..... undecided
Re: Christmas Recharge Card Give Away by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
edwife:
chaircover please,stop posting for tonight and post when unexpected or go to other sections.....

Greediness at peak!Some people have no shame..... undecided
such as edwife
Re: Christmas Recharge Card Give Away by pickabeau1: 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
cococandy:

Some people have more than one account. They will ask wih their various accounts. You never sabi we Nigerians and freebies ?

There has to be a way
They r just repeat loading and are ashamed to say thanks...

Make una free her
She's the one even sayin thanks

See gang up grin
Re: Christmas Recharge Card Give Away by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
[quote author=chaircover post=29120483]

Yes and that was because never in a hundred years did it cross my mind that some people would decide to sit here ensure that they took as many numbers as they could.

however when I realised, I also politely asked that people only loaded one card. . . .

I am sure you saw this too

. . . and this

im sure u havee loaded more than 20cards out of which i took two .......day one n today n you guys / ladies r calling me greedy
Re: Christmas Recharge Card Give Away by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
stellx:
..sit here cos ma my paaapaa house....

My dear, If I were you, I will just walk away jeje
The last thing you want is to invite a curse by being cocky to me on top of my money
I know you may want to save face, but there is a time to walk away and learn the lesson
I have nothing against you
You only did what you thought was acceptable and you have been put right
Learn the lesson and move on.
Re: Christmas Recharge Card Give Away by edwife(f): 11:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
stellx:
such as edwife

Go and enjoy the 200N because your life depends on it.... undecided

Take a queue and learn to be a lady undecided undecided undecided
Re: Christmas Recharge Card Give Away by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
chaircover, this one way guyses don dey make u para hope say I fit see small share inside the remaining??
Re: Christmas Recharge Card Give Away by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
edwife:

Go and enjoy the 200N because your life depends on it.... undecided

Take a queue and learn to be a lady undecided undecided undecided
thaank you
Re: Christmas Recharge Card Give Away by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
chaircover:

My dear, If I were you, I will just walk away jeje
The last thing you want is to invite a curse by being cocky to me on top of my money
I know you may want to save face, but there is a time to walk away and learn the lesson
I have nothing against you
You only did what you thought was acceptable and you have been put right
Learn the lesson and move on.
your freewill into a curse....becos of cards of 100 # 100.It can't catchme

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever / Why Do Kids Hate Their Step Parents? / For Men And Family Wey Sabi Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.