Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:33 PM

Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] (41366 Views)

Man Rapes His 3-year-old Daughter In Jos (photos) / I Paid N60,000 To Escape From Police Cell — Serial Robbery Suspect (Pictured) / Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by TheRealMrStan(m): 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
An armed robbery suspect in the cell of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad of the Lagos Police Command, Seun Kolawole, has confessed that his numerous girlfriends have been the ones sponsoring his crime spree and paying for the hotels he has been lodging in before his arrest.
The suspect who claims to be 23-year-old, says he lives with his wife and mother in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, but comes down to Lagos to rob and snatch expensive cars before going back to his base.

According to the police, Kolawole who was a member of a notorious and violent gang of robbers, has been terrorising Lagos residents for many years and was declared wanted by the command following a directive by the Commissioner of Police in the state, Kayode Aderanti, and his cup became full when he was nabbed by the squad led by super crime buster, DSP Abba Kyari.
Kolawole was arrested in Mushin when he came out of the hotel room where he lodged in to receive a car believed to have been stolen.
The suspect confessed that though his family lived in Abuja, he had relocated them to Ekiti State, while he moved down to Lagos to perpetrate his crimes.
He opened up to crime reporters on his crime:
"The address of the hotel where I was arrested is 21, Alafia Street, Mushin. I am from Ikire local government area of Osun State. I’m a driver and I’m married. My wife first gave birth this January.
My dad is a retired army officer; he just got accommodation in Ekiti, because he worked in Ekiti. He asked his wife (my mother) to come down. I did not have the money to get out, so I asked my wife to follow them.
Police arrested me on Monday at 9.30pm in Mushin. They arrested me because of a car, Toyota Camry. One of my friends called me; he told me that someone was bringing a car from Ajah, I should help him to receive the car and park in the hotel I lodged.
He said that after two days he would come and pick the car; I asked him if it was a Tokunbo car or fairly used, he said it was fairly used, so I agreed.

When I got to Mushin, I called the person to say I was in Mushin and he said I should come to the filling station close to Mushin Bus Stop. When I got there, I saw the car, I saw the driver, and he gave me the key.
I started the car, put it in gear, but as I moved, someone entered from the other door, the car was already moving, the person turned the steering; I did not know they were policemen because they were not in inform. The car turned and rammed into a Danfo bus."
Asked why he lodged in hotels and who paid the bills, Kolawale said:
"I lodged in Jocasson Hotel at Adeoya Street; I paid N6,000 per night. It was my women friends, my sugar mummies, that paid. I have some sugar mummies, anytime they want to see me, they invite me and pay for a hotel room.
My sugar mummy asked me to lodge there, she wanted to pay for five days. In fact, I have not paid yet. She asked me to stay until she comes, before this happened.

I have three sugar mummies. One is staying at Ajah, one stays at Warri in Delta State and one is in Ibadan, Oyo State. The one from Warri was the one that told me to lodge in the hotel. Even after that incident happened, she was calling me on phone in the night. She is a businesswoman based in Warri.

My friend that called me in respect of the car is Chukwuka Uzor. I knew him as a car dealer, and I know his car stand in Abuja. I also know his house in Abuja; he is based in Abuja. He said that someone was bringing a car from Ajah.
Chukwuka is my friend. He once gave me a Toyota Sienna, and Odyssey to transport for him. Many times, I go to Owode-Idiroko to transport cars for him. Contonou registration numbers are always fixed on the cars.

He told me someone was bringing the car that I should collect and keep it for him. I told him I was at Adeoya; he sent my number to the person, the person now said he could not come to the hotel, so I should come to Mushin Bus Stop.
It happened in the night, I did not know it would end like that. I was only waiting for the woman that asked me to lodge in the hotel.
That was the third time he had given me cars. Two were in Owode-Idiroko. The first time I transported a car for him, he gave me N70,000. It was Toyota Sienna, then Honda, he gave me N30,000. I was angry, I told him this time he would pay me well that I did not have money, I did not know it was a stolen car."
http://pulse.ng/gist/woman-wrapper-robber-suspect-says-his-sugar-mummies-sponsor-him-id3356346.html

"Player and Robber".. grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by adexsimply(m): 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
The Mummies

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by justi4jesu(f): 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
smiley So what should we know if i may ask?

Beware of Sugar mummies
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by vikoko24: 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
lol...nairaland..SMH
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by holatin(m): 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
wao
Dats just an example of Partnership I was taught in business studies back in school.
some of d sugar mummies contribute their name, some their money while he d thief contribute its service

What a business

1 Like

Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by slightlyMad(f): 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
we need a nationwide database of everyone with fingerprints, that way, if a crime is commited, fingerprints can be lifted from the scene and the robber can be picked up from his house while taking a nap.

this will only be a dream that may neva come true is we vote cluelessness back in.

they are always growing the economy in the media, but in reality, 1usd is 190 naira

awon jaguda, kashamu ati buruji gbogbo

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by Decapo: 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
Oh ok

1 Like

Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by endy4oxide(m): 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
Lol
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by abbeyoye2001(m): 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
Chai! I pity am! He will wrought in jail
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by PerfumeRepublik: 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
1. Your Sugar mummies were sponsoring your Crime Spree.

2. You didn't know it was a stolen car.

Our subpar journalists are only hardworking when a story is politcal because of kickbacks in politics. The blogs have take over the other stories.
sh.i.t is getting Super-Subpar

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by intergral(m): 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
Sugar mummy indeed
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by stinggy(m): 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
Where are the mamas? grin
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
Na these kind idiots dey give Nigerians bad name
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by piagetskinner(m): 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
..lmao...see profession; armed robbery nd 'sugar mummyism'

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by dannydaniels(m): 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
see ur mouth like sugar mommy...idiat

1 Like

Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by ramje(m): 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ǐ will be back...with madam *in okon's voice*
Wow,FPT....it af happun....
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by condralbede(m): 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
End of the road for SEUN KOLAWOLE....only am get three sugar mummies,his bulala dey flog Weller b dtgrin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by englishmart(m): 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
this is not supposed to be my business

1 Like

Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
OK Sugar mummy dey cause jedi jedi cheesy

Popular Comedian Basket Mouth Caught With Tonto Dikeh [Pics]
http:///ArZdc
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by Sylvarresta(m): 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
The guy looks more like a player, than a robber... Anyway crime doesn't pay

1 Like

Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by thaoriginator: 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
Pls I need sugar mummy for hot sex and money
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by Ilovenigeria(f): 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
Wasted life.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by miqos02(m): 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
na wa oh, sugar mummy dey sponsor armed robber
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by lilmax(m): 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
Na wah o.
I made front page! I finally did! I'm so grateful to God almighty for making me see this day!!! Thank You Jesus! I thought only those schooling in France could make front page, I did it!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by Sylvarresta(m): 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ariel20:
Na these kind idiots dey give us bad name
are u a sugar mummy/ robber?? Just curious

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by kennyonthrone(m): 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
23yrz?is dat his arm robbery age?

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by petrov10: 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
23 yrs old.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by adexsimply(m): 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
Sylvarresta:
are u a sugar mummy/ robber?? Just curious
LWKMD
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by clean2: 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
REPENT NOW OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE,,,,JESUS CHRIST LOVE AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club / Kinsman Kicked To Death Over Bride Price Controversy In Imo / Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.