Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] (41388 Views)

Man Rapes His 3-year-old Daughter In Jos (photos) / I Paid N60,000 To Escape From Police Cell — Serial Robbery Suspect (Pictured) / Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by segnys007(m): 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
Una abeg this guy pass 23 jor

1 Like

Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by AreaFada2: 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
And this sugar mummies are likely married women.

Any surprise Nigerian ladies now rank among the most unfaithful women in the world?

See a recent survey below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2048436/new-survey-ranks-nigerian-women
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by fydence: 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
Niggg has 3 sugar mummies and I dey fynd only 1 Aaah
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by bash4us(m): 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
abbeyoye2001:
Chai! I pity am! He will wrought in jail
ds your English na die grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by waldigit: 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
slightlyMad:
we need a nationwide database of everyone with fingerprints, that way, if a crime is commited, fingerprints can be lifted from the scene and the robber can be picked up from his house while taking a nap.

this will only be a dream that may neva come true is we vote cluelessness back in.

they are always growing the economy in the media, but in reality, 1usd is 190 naira

awon jaguda, kashamu ati buruji gbogbo

Kai simple database management system we cannot employ to save life and make life easy.As I always say if don't vote clueless out its either something is wrong with us or we are wrong with something
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by link2jude(m): 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by Spydamannn(m): 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
23 na the guy football age...many rich nigerian women are sugar mummies..fact
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by Melahou(m): 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
Based on his story, how are the sugar mummies connected to the crime sad

1 Like

Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by Bensonking: 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by kuuljay(m): 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ariel20:
Na these kind idiots dey give us bad name
Hihihihi madam how market
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by bola4dprec(m): 6:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ariel20:
Na these kind idiots dey give us bad name
in details
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by kenex4ever(m): 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
Desperate niga
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
''The suspect confessed that though his family lived in Abuja, he had relocated them to Ekiti State, while he moved down to Lagos to perpetrate his crimes''.

There is no where he confessed to this. If the report is assuming or adding the last part of the sentence then they should restructure it properly to clearly show that it is their assumption.

He seems to say that he only came to pick up a car for/from someone bringing it in from Cotonou.

Let the evidence and justice system determine his innocence or guilt. However, people cannot just write stuff and assume anyone will read and swallow. Keep the facts the way they are and separate them from your opinions.
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by Debiks: 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
slightlyMad:
we need a nationwide database of everyone with fingerprints, that way, if a crime is commited, fingerprints can be lifted from the scene and the robber can be picked up from his house while taking a nap.

this will only be a dream that may neva come true is we vote cluelessness back in.

they are always growing the economy in the media, but in reality, 1usd is 190 naira

grin
slightlyMad:

Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by felipemadero(m): 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
See as story they speed like motor.
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by latogng: 11:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
abbeyoye2001:
Chai! I pity am! He will wrought in jail

Your English ehn!...you suppose rot for school too...*just joking*

1 Like

Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by greggng: 12:32am On Dec 19, 2014
From what I ve just read this guy is just a player not a robber. What is wrong in having a sugar mummy? The dude is hansome and ready to service the mamas. Another thing I notice is that he does fire work job. Helping peep to smuggle cars into nigeria. Must guys does this cos of unemployment. I think the real thief was the guy that told him the car will be brought to him. This player is only interested in the amount he pays him to drive the car to its destination. In the nearest future if he gets out of this, he should investigate any car given to him to fire work so that he doesn't get into trouble.
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by lillyjane(f): 9:43am On Dec 19, 2014
So he is a son, husband, sugar boy and stolen car dealer at such a young age, nawaooo

For natural home remedies, health n wellness and beauty tips, visit www..com

1 Like

Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by rafcrown(m): 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
FGN should make the job very easy for NPF,FINGER PRINT all criminals arrested and the use of Police helicopters.ASO ROCK can donate one.Modern methods of combating crime.
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by ThatNaijaNigger: 7:56am On Dec 06, 2015
brainy4oli:
Na wah o.
I made front page! I finally did! I'm so grateful to God almighty for making me see this day!!! Thank You Jesus! I thought only those schooling in France could make front page, I did it!

After making front page did your bank
account get bigger
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by MurderX: 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
Did he steal the cars? Why wont the police do a proper investigation into his part in the crime before posting his pictures online as an robbery suspect. Do they have evidence that he was involved in robbing with arms? He was probably an accessory to a crime and should be investigated accordingly. They should be sued if he is found innocent. Whats the relationship between his lovers and the crime? Rubbish sensational news. IMO this guy is not a robber until proven guilty, he doesn't even seem to have the mind of a robber, already spilling it all. His profile is more of a jigolo or a love-vendor that is just hustling. If they are gonna arrest him for that, then they should as well arrest all the ladies that service married men for money, of course these men do more than hotel rooms for the ladies.
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by seankay(m): 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
This man that resembles Diego Costa be claiming 23
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
over to you Name Checkers Association Of Nairaland register this one too Chukwuka Uzor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cult Group And Vigilante Clash In Ndele, Rivers State Community - Photos / Unclad Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) / Prophet Isaac Amata Arrested In Zambia For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.