Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,153 members, 7,780,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:43 AM

Which Is Better?? COE OR Polytechnic (advice Needed) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Is Better?? COE OR Polytechnic (advice Needed) (598 Views)

FG Has Not Reversed Federal Universities Of Education Back To COE / Does Any Nigerian University Or Polytechnic Accept City And Guilds Diploma? / Which One Is Preferable? College Of Education Or Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Better?? COE OR Polytechnic (advice Needed) by richardjemedafe1(m): 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hello my fellow Nairalanders,

My name is Richard jemedafe from Plateau State (Nigeria) I have a problem that is given me Sleepless night.But I know that Nairaland is the best place to get advice.

I wrote jamb this year and my jamb point was 179(which can't take me to University of my choice) so I Applied for Pla poly (state polytechnic) To study Business Administration and management. (I got admission)

And I also got admission Into Federal COllege Of Education Pankshin to study. English/SOS. (which I also got Admission)

Nairalanders I need ur advice which should I go to??College of Education And polytechnic which is better??
Thenks

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Graduate With G.p.a 4.99 In A Government University. / Can You Fine The Mistake? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.