Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

- Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (1561 Views)

Thierry Henry - Irreplaceable Legend - Tribute / Pictures: The Top 10 Most Gangster Jay Z & Beyonce Pictures Of All Time / Pictures: The Idibias After Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by motherlode: 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
Re: by motherlode: 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
DELETED
Re: by motherlode: 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
DELETED
Re: by motherlode: 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
DELETED
Re: by motherlode: 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
DELETED
Re: by TrishaP(f): 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
Been long I heard that name.

Ronaldinho nko?
Re: by motherlode: 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
TrishaP:
Been long I heard that name.

Ronaldinho nko?

hmmm, the genius with a funny teeth, the man who uses jersey to dribble opponents, the man whom i was jealous of @ a young age, the man who perform wonders on the pitch with his talents, the man whom his hair sways opponents, the man whom his leg over makes you calculate rigorous maths, the man whose snakebites can leave a scar on you after healing. cheesy what else? grin
i would do justice when i find it possible wink smiley
Re: by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
motherlode:

hmmm, the genius with a funny teeth, the man who uses jersey to dribble opponents, the man whom i was jealous of @ a young age, the man who perform wonders on the pitch with his talents, the man whom his hair sways opponents, the man whom his leg over makes you calculate rigorous maths, the man whose snakebites can leave a scar on you after healing. cheesy what else? grin
i would do justice when i find it possible wink smiley
ronaldinho simply the best

(1) (Reply)

Fash-spotted; Tonto Dikeh Steps Out In Ankara Print Pants, Gushes About Her Mr X / I Saw This And I Had To Take A Shot! / Rappers Birdman And Young Thug Allegedly Linked To Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.